+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

January 2019 onwards Paper Based PR Applicants waiting for AOR/MR/PPR

josieyixuan

Aug 22, 2020
Does anyone know why the DM is not sent in chronological order? Could it be that people who haven't received DM in March or April 2019 were transferred to local or under security screening?

huhushow

Star Member
Mar 27, 2020
Does anyone know why the DM is not sent in chronological order? Could it be that people who haven't received DM in March or April 2019 were transferred to local or under security screening?
Because there's no rule to do chronological order. IRCC can ignore case if they don't want to do.

Jacks0001

Sep 10, 2020
The call comes from a NO CALLER ID so you wont be able to call back if you miss it, also make sure you voice mail box is not full so that they can atleast leave a voicemail incase they call you if they miss you.
Do You have any idea when they will call back . I missed their call yesterday and did not hear anything back.

Machadoma2020

Star Member
Jul 28, 2020
Hi Guys!
Do you know if after we receive DM on ECAS we get another GU before receiving the Golden COPR E-mail? Or the GU before the DM is the final one? Any thoughts?
Got DM on September 04th and I’m still waiting for my COPR E-mail or Call. I’m really anxious. LOL.

Reactions: soledad

knighrider

Star Member
Jul 14, 2020
Hi Guys!
Do you know if after we receive DM on ECAS we get another GU before receiving the Golden COPR E-mail? Or the GU before the DM is the final one? Any thoughts?
Got DM on September 04th and I’m still waiting for my COPR E-mail or Call. I’m really anxious. LOL.
You will either receive another ghost update or a ghost update after the call, mine happened after the call there has been ghost update which eventually turned out to be the CoPR, dont worry since they are doing everything manually its taking longer but you will receive an update either tomorrow or else next week for sure I believe. Good luck mate!!