+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

January 2019 onwards Paper Based PR Applicants waiting for AOR/MR/PPR

rav53

Nov 19, 2019
And finally, my application got approved and my wife and I got our CoPRs. :)
I cannot express how happy I am and I wish this moment for all of you guys.
Congratulations
Happy for you and everyone who are getting updates recently
Best of luck for the future

• Love
Reactions: chavoshi

knighrider

Star Member
Jul 14, 2020
I followed this group , people are frustrated and I was as well until I got decision made, still waiting for CoPR though but staying positive at this moment. Wishing all the best for the people waiting, I am waiting too not sure for how long but pretty close and there is hope at the end of the tunnel for all of us.

dpp

May 24, 2016
I followed this group , people are frustrated and I was as well until I got decision made, still waiting for CoPR though but staying positive at this moment. Wishing all the best for the people waiting, I am waiting too not sure for how long but pretty close and there is hope at the end of the tunnel for all of us.
What is your AOR date?

knighrider

Star Member
Jul 14, 2020
Not yet. In the CoPR letter, there are instructions on how to get the PR card. We just had to take a photo as specified on the letter and sent them to the Ottawa address provided in the letter, and then wait for 128 days for the PR card. I just don't know when exactly they are going to send us the CoPR document
Question, how long does it take from DM to CoPR , will i receive an email or they will mail it to my address? If you please share.