+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

January 2019 onwards Paper Based PR Applicants waiting for AOR/MR/PPR

huhushow

Star Member
Mar 27, 2020
My ar 24 April 2019 and aor 10 June 2019 medical passed 18 oct 2019 and rtrf request 21 august 2020 ? Please guys tell me what is next ? M little worried
which province you live? in my opinion, IRCC prioritize some provinces than others. BC is always slow but PEI is always super fast.

RamanManraj

Star Member
Aug 30, 2020
They are definitely working on applications around your dates, so next might be an 'Additional Document request' or ADR. They might ask for new Schedule A, family information and supplementary travel forms along with employment verification. This will be followed by a phone call to confirm your details and officially grant you PR.

In my case, they had asked for ADR and rprf at the same time, but every officer does things a little differently. You can see my signature for more details.
They ask for one document for signature as same time as rtrf request that document is background verification

dpp

May 24, 2016
Why July August AORs from 2019 are waiting for MR?..I think you should go for upfront medicals rather than keep waiting. Don't you think so?

Reactions: Dikku1111

Jazz007

Mar 13, 2020
Why July August AORs from 2019 are waiting for MR?..I think you should go for upfront medicals rather than keep waiting. Don't you think so?
Doing upfront is not helping i saw so many applicants saying we did upfront but none of them got any further updates. Only who got MR requests for july august AOR got updates even one of them got Copr as well

Sidhumoosewala

Sep 1, 2020
IMO, no matter inland or Outland, IRCC should keep us updated rather than deadly silent for almost a year . Also, no logic in their recent actions: randomly issue COOR regardless of submission date? Some are waiting for almost three years , and today some lucky one got COPR in about 9 months. Same paper PNP.
Oh Dear. What can we do?

“teardrops on my guitar”
Well, let me share what i know and my experience about how immigration and intelligence agencies of any country works. I know its frustrating for some of you. It may take 3 years for 1 person and 10 months for other which is not acceptable and totally seems unfair. But there are many things going on behind closed door we don’t even know.
So i can give you a small example. For example i am a very rich guy and my neighbor is looking for better life and better opportunities. And i am looking for someone hard working who can help me in my business and i can add him permanently in my family. But before everything i will make sure my family is safe from outsiders and surely I don’t want any offender or criminal or lier in my family and for my own safety i will do everything i can to make sure my decision is not wrong. For that i will get help from everyone to check if my neighbor is actually telling me truth.

so same thing is with Canada. We don’t even know What is actually going on behind closed doors and what they are looking for. For instance our file is being sent to Intelligence agencies for security check. Do you really think that are not doing anything to make sure we are not safe of security? If it would be that easy then ircc would have done Check by themselves not csis. So they are going to any extent possible for safety and security. But they will never tell you anything because it’s highly confidential.
And 1 more thing i know people gonna ask that then why they treat Express entry guys differently. Coz they know pnp people are already being nominated and province is already helping them with WP extensions and we can easily keep doing our jobs and all. And obviously they will give preferences to federal programs first. Its about money guys. For pnps they also have to distribute funds to provincial govts and for federal programs everything is going to federals pockets. I hope it will help. And everyone will get their pr one way or another its just waiting game for pnp applicants.
so don’t worry good luck. And sorry for my English i just wrote everything very fast.

Amrit02

Star Member
Jun 25, 2020
Doing upfront is not helping i saw so many applicants saying we did upfront but none of them got any further updates. Only who got MR requests for july august AOR got updates even one of them got Copr as well
Yeah! Even my lawyer asked me to wait for MR instead of doing upfront