January 2019 onwards Paper Based PR Applicants waiting for AOR/MR/PPR

Macot73

Apr 15, 2018
hi everyone finally got COPR today.
Inland Pnp AR-18 March 2019.
Gud luck everyone
Hi Virk 13
Congratulations !
Please, did you get a Décision Made in March or not ?
it’s can be a good news for us if you got direct CORP just now .
Please answer..
My AR is March 29 / 2019 . Waiting...

Thank you

soledad

Star Member
Jul 24, 2018
Oinp isjo stream
File at CIO at Sydney NS
AR apr 29 2019
Aor June 7 2019

I applied for gcms notes on AUG 3 and received them on Aug 20: everything passed, but security not started. Location: ready for ps

no specific notes from the officers but it seems the last date my file was updated was Dec 2,2019 for adr review(rcmp).

My estimated date of completion is now pushed back to Nov 29 this year (it was oct 2020 before COVID-19).

Do you guys believe they can complete processing by this new date??? What is the trend now?

Atul2019

Jan 10, 2020
Oinp isjo stream
File at CIO at Sydney NS
AR apr 29 2019
Aor June 7 2019

I applied for gcms notes on AUG 3 and received them on Aug 20: everything passed, but security not started. Location: ready for ps

no specific notes from the officers but it seems the last date my file was updated was Dec 2,2019 for adr review(rcmp).

My estimated date of completion is now pushed back to Nov 29 this year (it was oct 2020 before COVID-19).

Do you guys believe they can complete processing by this new date??? What is the trend now?
In my views on the trend they are giving student stream pnp march 19 applicant to copr..not any outlander. Until they open visa office outside canada till then no hope for ppr .

dhbdhba

Dec 8, 2019
Hello everyone,
I just received nomination from OINP and I am preparing the documents to file paper based PR application. I have a few questions on police clearance certificate -

1. As someone who is already in Canada (currently on PGWP), do you need police clearance certificate from Canada?
2. Is it Ok to submit the PR application without the PCC? On the checklist, it says it is highly recommended to include PCCs with the application. However, to save time, is it ok to send application without the PCCs? What do you guys recommend?
3. How do you apply for PCC for India? How long does it take?

Appreciate the answers. Thanks.

Navilehal

Star Member
Nov 21, 2019
North Bay
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
Food Restaurant Supervisor
Job Offer........
Yes
Hello everyone,
I just received nomination from OINP and I am preparing the documents to file paper based PR application. I have a few questions on police clearance certificate -

1. As someone who is already in Canada (currently on PGWP), do you need police clearance certificate from Canada?
2. Is it Ok to submit the PR application without the PCC? On the checklist, it says it is highly recommended to include PCCs with the application. However, to save time, is it ok to send application without the PCCs? What do you guys recommend?
3. How do you apply for PCC for India? How long does it take?

Appreciate the answers. Thanks.
1.Yes you need Pcc
2.No you can't
3. Go to BLS location (some in brampton, north york and Scarborough) for me it took 10 days.

soledad

Star Member
Jul 24, 2018
In my views on the trend they are giving student stream pnp march 19 applicant to copr..not any outlander. Until they open visa office outside canada till then no hope for ppr .
I am inland... i guess they wouldn't start security processing until Sydney office is fully operational??

i think i am way too late to say this: For those who got COPR recently, congratulations and best of luck with your life in Canada!

Reactions: Floje and Dikku1111

Garry9408

May 21, 2019
Bro don’t spread negativity
He got the COPR directly
I checked every comment of him he made on this thread
Try to take the positive out of it
Then I’m sure you will also get some good news
Cheers
this guy spread negativity everyday just ignore him....