+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

January 2019 onwards Paper Based PR Applicants waiting for AOR/MR/PPR

Arjunp

Jul 6, 2020
You have to ask OINP a letter to support the renewal of your permit.

Then you apply like closed WP attaching the letter. You apply online and at the end the system asks you to pay fees
I already have that letter.
They gave me at the time of my PNP.

maurmore13

Star Member
Apr 24, 2018
He is not LMIA and you send to him to a page that is forEmployer-specific work permits with Labour Market Impact Assessment (LMIA) exemptions (International Mobility Program)
He is PNP more specific OINP international student, he has to do it by himself, employer not involved.

maurmore13

Star Member
Apr 24, 2018
He is not LMIA and you send to him to a page that is forEmployer-specific work permits with Labour Market Impact Assessment (LMIA) exemptions (International Mobility Program)
He is PNP more specific OINP international student, he has to do it by himself, employer not involved.

ilylcn

Mar 6, 2020
Ok. Could you send the correct page. Where is it written that you can pay by yourself?