+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

January 2019 onwards Paper Based PR Applicants waiting for AOR/MR/PPR

Amybarar03

Feb 7, 2019
i called them yesterday they said we dont require anything from you biometric cleared,medical cleared and Additional Documents not required and Background check in progress

Akki1111

Nov 13, 2019
i called them yesterday they said we dont require anything from you biometric cleared,medical cleared and Additional Documents not required and Background check in progress
Do they say anything about shut down?

are they still working on our files or not?

Akki1111

Nov 13, 2019
where have you seen that? That is not true.
everyone has to send their passports or a copy of the passports, depending if your country have Tourist Visa, inland or outland
Yes even inlands have to submit original passports for stamps and two copies of photos

Floje

Champion Member
Jan 23, 2015
Visa Office......
App. Filed.......
May 7, 2015
Med's Request
May 11, 2015
Med's Done....
May 20, 2015 Med's Passed.: May 28, 2015 Refused........: June 3, 2015 Second App...: June 4, 2015
Passport Req..
June 15, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
June 15, 2015
LANDED..........
August 21, 2015
Could you please share your timeline? TIA!

davidITD

Star Member
Dec 12, 2019
Yes even inlands have to submit original passports for stamps and two copies of photos
nooo, i am inland and i did not submit my original passports, just 2 copies and the photos. As I said if you come from a country which has a Tourist Visa, like mine Spain, you have to send a copy.

STEP 2: DETERMINE IF YOU NEED TO SUBMIT YOUR PASSPORT(S)

· Determine if you are holder of passport(s) from countries whose citizens need a visa or an Electronic Travel Authorization (eTA) to travel to Canada, by checking this website:

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/visit-canada/entry-requirements-country.html .

· If you are holder of passport(s) from countries whose citizens need a visa to travel to Canada, you will need to submit the passport for you and for each accompanying family member. To avoid complications with international travel, it is recommended that your passport(s) be valid for at least 6 months. Your passport must have at least two blank pages. If a child is included on your passport, you must have one blank page per accompanying child. Please note that you STILL need to submit the passport even if:

o You have a valid Canadian temporary residence visa.

o You are a permanent resident of the U.S.A AND holder of passport from countries whose citizens need a visa to travel to Canada.

· If you are holder of passport(s) from countries whose citizens need an eTA to travel to Canada or a holder of passport(s) from the United States, you will need to submit one photocopy of the photo page and any pages containing amendments of the passport for you and for each accompanying family member. Please do not send your original passport(s). Your passport(s) should be valid for at least 6 months.

If you are currently residing in Canada and you intend to travel by air to another country prior to becoming a permanent resident, you will be required to apply and obtain an eTA prior to boarding.

***Please note that Confirmation of Permanent Residence and permanent residence visas cannot be issued to holders of Diplomatic, Official or Military passports. You must have an ordinary passport.***

Akhil27

Jul 30, 2019
I just checked ECAS today and my status changed from "In process" to "Aplication received". I didn't know when it actually changed to that. What does that mean? Does it mean my file has been transfered?

OINP International Student with Job Offer
Paper based application sent to Sydney, Nova Scotia.
AR June 2019
AOR July 2019
PAL December 2019
ADR December 2019
No MR yet.
Can you please tell me what it showing in your ecas?it's showing application recieved on mine for a long time and I am inland August aor

Floje

Champion Member
Jan 23, 2015
Visa Office......
App. Filed.......
May 7, 2015
Med's Request
May 11, 2015
Med's Done....
May 20, 2015 Med's Passed.: May 28, 2015 Refused........: June 3, 2015 Second App...: June 4, 2015
Passport Req..
June 15, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
June 15, 2015
LANDED..........
August 21, 2015
Can you please tell me what it showing in your ecas?it's showing application recieved on mine for a long time and I am inland August aor
Mine is still saying "Application Received" on ECAS.
I am July AOR.

Reactions: Akhil27

preet1606

Star Member
May 25, 2019
Hi Guys,
My PR file is in process since May 1st .
Currently my restoration of work permit application was refused . What should I do as now I do not have a status