+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

January 2019 onwards Paper Based PR Applicants waiting for AOR/MR/PPR

Akki1111

Nov 13, 2019
Congrats. Do you know where is your local visa office? When your files were transfered into the local visa office?
Does everybody's visa office changes after we send our paper documents to Sydney? i have no idea if mine is changed or not as i didn't got any notification on that.

Sean Wu

May 26, 2019
Does everybody's visa office changes after we send our paper documents to Sydney? i have no idea if mine is changed or not as i didn't got any notification on that.
If the files are transfered, the status will change into "Application Received" from "In Process" in ECAS.

Reactions: richyaddy

Faromag

Star Member
Dec 8, 2017
Hi Guys, I'm not very experienced so I ask who is more experienced than me:
Today I called about my PNP BC Paper based inland application and the agent said me that:

Eligibility Passed
Medical Passed
Criminal Passed
Security not started Yet.
the agent said that now are sending a note to local office in Sidney for ask if he need more documents or not.
I'm bit confused about what does it mean ...

My timeline is:
AR April 2019
AOR May 2019

Has anyone had similar answers?

Reactions: Kamal91

Akki1111

Nov 13, 2019
Hi Guys, I'm not very experienced so I ask who is more experienced than me:
Today I called about my PNP BC Paper based inland application and the agent said me that:

Eligibility Passed
Medical Passed
Criminal Passed
Security not started Yet.
the agent said that now are sending a note to local office in Sidney for ask if he need more documents or not.
I'm bit confused about what does it mean ...

My timeline is:
AR April 2019
AOR May 2019

Has anyone had similar answers?
Security check is the last step before you get your passport request.

If CIC don't need any additional documents from you, they will send you Passport request once your security check and any other pending work is complete.

Faromag

Star Member
Dec 8, 2017
Security check is the last step before you get your passport request.

If CIC don't need any additional documents from you, they will send you Passport request once your security check and any other pending work is complete.
Thank you for the reply. So it is normal that the agent will send a note to local office?

Happyhappy7

Star Member
Feb 15, 2020
Category........
Other
How do you know security check are completed?
On my gnote that issued on Jan 17, only security is not started, others are passed.
how long take for security check?
I am AOR May, AR March
Oinp inland

Akki1111

Nov 13, 2019
How do you know security check are completed?
On my gnote that issued on Jan 17, only security is not started, others are passed.
how long take for security check?
I am AOR May, AR March
Oinp inland
You need to call CIC to get latest update on your file. Sometimes they don't update your profile online on regular basis.