+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

January 2019 onwards Paper Based PR Applicants waiting for AOR/MR/PPR

Sean Wu

May 26, 2019
I think that i' have a ghost update, i have logged into my profile and my status has change from Submited to Application/profile updated,

I was in the last step of the security check, AR March, AOR May.

Regards.
You will get PPR soon. Are you an inland or outland? Which stream?

davidITD

Star Member
Dec 12, 2019
Yes. It is normal.
they did not say anything, the agent said: "maybe someone access your profile but i do not see any notification, your application still is inside the deadline so you have to wait, although it looks like is going to be soon."

still i have 7 months left, and 65% completed.

Reactions: Vuyyuru

Manvi09

Dec 20, 2019
Hi, i

Hi, I m also SINP Outland and my paper based application is already recieved at Sydney, NS. However I did not get my documents notarised as it was no where mentioned. Can you let me know is there any issue?
Can anyone please reply?

r.raja

Feb 11, 2020
I think that i' have a ghost update, i have logged into my profile and my status has change from Submited to Application/profile updated,

Regards.
Name of Your Visa office Please ?

Akki1111

Nov 13, 2019

Regards.

Same thing happened to me 2 weeks before. I am MB PNP PR inland applicant. Online waiting time still shows 6 months, 68% complete. I was also on my background check, which is last step of the process before we get PPR. When i called CIC/IRCC they told me that "everything is completed on your file even background check is done but you still need to wait for visa officer to make final decision, once it's done you will get your PPR".

Last edited:

naneja

Nov 5, 2018
Same thing happened to me 2 weeks before. I am MB PNP PR inland applicant. Online waiting time still shows 6 months, 68% complete. I was also on my background check, which is last step of the process before we get PPR. When i called CIC/IRCC they told me that "everything is completed on your file even background check is done but you still need to wait for visa officer to make final decision, once it's done you will get your PPR".
wts ur time line

PPR2020

Jan 22, 2020
hi bro mpnp.inland too what is ur time line
mine is march 1 ar april 29 aor sept 12 me