+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

January 2019 onwards Paper Based PR Applicants waiting for AOR/MR/PPR

assen89

Jun 30, 2017
i can sense it, they hate it when we're calling them.
This is punishment for not getting a NOC A or B job and qualifying to apply under Federal which takes maximum of 6 months after 1 year work experience when your inland.

With Provincial you just have to exercise patience for PPR and hold on to your NOC C job lol. I check everyday for the elusive PPR.

mm78

Star Member
Aug 18, 2019
AR July 2019
AOR Aug 2019
ADR (police certificate ) Jan 20
PAL Jan 21.
I have a question about how to send the PCC. The letter says

Police Certificate: Please provide a recent and original police certificate for *******. See information noted below regarding “ How to get a Police certificate”. Please note that we do not accept photocopies or laminated police certificates.

In the letter, it says I can send them using mail or webform. But how to send the original ones i received from my country using webform (i guess they want me to scan the original ones). Please help

Reactions: Qadir Gondal

davidITD

Star Member
Dec 12, 2019
AR July 2019
AOR Aug 2019
ADR (police certificate ) Jan 20
PAL Jan 21.
I have a question about how to send the PCC. The letter says

Police Certificate: Please provide a recent and original police certificate for *******. See information noted below regarding “ How to get a Police certificate”. Please note that we do not accept photocopies or laminated police certificates.

In the letter, it says I can send them using mail or webform. But how to send the original ones i received from my country using webform (i guess they want me to scan the original ones). Please help
obviously, you can scan them and upload them, there is no way of sending the original with the webform

davidITD

Star Member
Dec 12, 2019
This is punishment for not getting a NOC A or B job and qualifying to apply under Federal which takes maximum of 6 months after 1 year work experience when your inland.

With Provincial you just have to exercise patience for PPR and hold on to your NOC C job lol. I check everyday for the elusive PPR.
Mine is Noc B and i have the same situation, it is matter of how the system is design and we have to wait

adkstar

Dec 18, 2018
Outland applicant

AOR: August 6, 2019
RPRF: December 10, 2019
RPRF Paid: Jan 5, 2019
Pre arrival email: December 11, 2019
Start using pre arrival email: Jan 16, 2020

I haven't received any MEDICAL REQUEST yet, but I've received RPRF request and a couple of pre-arrival services email
Is this a normal thing?

Aman86sinp

Star Member
Aug 23, 2019
yep, last week i called them again, and the agent just mentioned that they are doing the security check and I needed to wait for over 8 months (that is my estimated time) to see something, but 3 weeks before i called them again and they said something different so, it is a matter of the agent.
But the security check is the last one before PPR and everything.

hopefully all the AR of march and ADR of May we will start receiving the email between the last week of January or the first 2 weeks of Feb.
Can you please share the number you used to call cic ? Thx

Bains86

Aug 19, 2018
Hello Everyone
Can someone plz tell after you passsed the medical and eligibility how much approximately time immigration takes to process the backround check in paper based inbound application
Thanks in advanced

davidITD

Star Member
Dec 12, 2019
Hello Everyone
Can someone plz tell after you passsed the medical and eligibility how much approximately time immigration takes to process the backround check in paper based inbound application
Thanks in advanced
it is imposible, every case is different.
The average for the entire PR process is taking 11-13 months in some cases 19 months with paper-based

Reactions: Bains86