+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

January 2019 onwards Paper Based PR Applicants waiting for AOR/MR/PPR

Samman

Dec 25, 2014
Guys, my Golden email has arrived after almost 32 months of waiting. thank you very much guys, @legalfalcon and others who patiently answers all my queries. and also to the guys who are frustrated, don't lose hope. Everyone has his own time provided by our Divine Providence.

Truly Patience is not only about waiting, but ability of having good attitude while waiting.

God bless and Happy Heart's Day.
Congratulations, A perfect day to receive such good news.

Antra

Star Member
Apr 20, 2021
Guys, my Golden email has arrived after almost 32 months of waiting. thank you very much guys, @legalfalcon and others who patiently answers all my queries. and also to the guys who are frustrated, don't lose hope. Everyone has his own time provided by our Divine Providence.

Truly Patience is not only about waiting, but ability of having good attitude while waiting.

Congratulations!
Do you get any ADR also?

Thisath

May 15, 2019
Category........
PNP
Nomination.....
SINP
AOR Received.
15-04-2021
No. just Remeds.

end with good lesson… thanks dude

Reactions: ipaykwai

Umairkh

Star Member
May 16, 2018
Hello everyone i hope you all are having an amazing time.

My pgwp is expiring in june and i have applied for pr in January 2022 and i didn't have my aor letter. I have no restrictions on employment and open permit
1. I would like to know if i can apply for bowp without aor and what documents are needed ?
2. I asked province to issue me a support letter but they issued me 204 t13 lmia exemption letter but my understanding says it will make my permit close and i am not sure if my employer is willing to do it for me. Also do you think its a mistake on province end to issue me 204 t13 exemption as i have no restrictions on my nomination and open permit ?

Any successful candidate who applied for bowp without aor ? And what documents you guys used

Any help would be highly appreciated in this matter thank you

KK_01

Feb 4, 2022

My pgwp is expiring in june and i have applied for pr in January 2022 and i didn't have my aor letter. I have no restrictions on employment and open permit
1. I would like to know if i can apply for bowp without aor and what documents are needed ?
2. I asked province to issue me a support letter but they issued me 204 t13 lmia exemption letter but my understanding says it will make my permit close and i am not sure if my employer is willing to do it for me. Also do you think its a mistake on province end to issue me 204 t13 exemption as i have no restrictions on my nomination and open permit ?

Any successful candidate who applied for bowp without aor ? And what documents you guys used

Did you ask province why they issued you 204 t13 lmia exemption letter? I don’t think you need a support letter from province but you may wait for AOR
However wait for others to pour in there wise suggestions as we have experts @legalfalcon

Last edited:

Umairkh

Star Member
May 16, 2018

That would ve great if someone can put ligh on this. I am not looking to get my self bound to a workpermit but I can't apply for bowp i submitted my pr application last month in January so its just over one month.

rovic815

Apr 27, 2020

Congrats. I rarely see someone from Manila in this forum. Your application was like expedited from your re-medical? Is it really just 3 days from MD to MP? Cool. Btw, where did you get your medical? Mine was from IOM last 2/28. Did you see a status change between medical done and medical passed in ecas or mycic e.g. "medical received" or it went straight to MP? Ty

julian2608

Star Member
Apr 1, 2016
Hi Guys:
I have a question so I received an email from IRCC asking me to complete a survey. The email says basically the following: "Our records indicate that you have recently received a decision from us on an application."However, I do not have DM yet. I have completed everything. Aor: August 2019, Medicals passed: September 2021, but there is no DM yet. Have you ever seen an email like this one? Thanks a lot

luxixi

Aug 31, 2019
Hi Guys:
I have a question so I received an email from IRCC asking me to complete a survey. The email says basically the following: "Our records indicate that you have recently received a decision from us on an application."However, I do not have DM yet. I have completed everything. Aor: August 2019, Medicals passed: September 2021, but there is no DM yet. Have you ever seen an email like this one? Thanks a lot
No, I didn't get the email.
I am waiting for DM as well.

Reactions: Thisath

Omolarami

Aug 27, 2020
Hi guys,
I did my medical on September 2021. My status is still showing not received as of today. I raised webform and they said they have all the information, however I have no update whatsoever.

2019 aor are getting updates already. Anybody in such situation and any advice is welcomed.
AR: July 2019
AOR : august 2019
pal: Jan 2020
Medical:

AIPP Immi

Jul 11, 2018
Hi guys,
I did my medical on September 2021. My status is still showing not received as of today. I raised webform and they said they have all the information, however I have no update whatsoever.

2019 aor are getting updates already. Anybody in such situation and any advice is welcomed.
AR: July 2019
AOR : august 2019
pal: Jan 2020
Medical:

wait dear I also did medical in oct 2021...what your profile % says?
you can do nothing just dream canada and wait.....
u will get ...ok