+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

January 2019 onwards Paper Based PR Applicants waiting for AOR/MR/PPR

Atul2019

Jan 10, 2020
I had a question a coworker of mine his wife got her 2nd medical request which is outland and due to ongoing situation in India she is not able to get ealier date and the date on which she had an appointment is her period week and her medical letter gonna expire same week any suggestion how they proceed. As per he said they requested a lot to IOM but they are changing the date not earlier not later due to the ongoing situation
[/riQUOTE]
It give 90 days for medicall.
You did up front medical or did they issue you with new IME no for re-medical?
Mr I never do thoes upfront.without there instruction I haven't done anything.my 1st medical was octo19.2nd medical request was feb2021 for new.they issue ime no.so what is next .only waiting

Reactions: gtcan19

biddy0560

Oct 16, 2020
Can anyone help with this, since I submittted PR application under PNP, my CIC gc account has not been showing option for Express Entry. Is this normal with everyone or is it just me? Sometimes, one is tempted to consider EE application especially with the lower CRS score being called recently. Please any idea from anyone? Or creating a new GC key account will be the best option? Thank you.

spaul87

Aug 1, 2018
hi, i got my travel authorization letter. but my wife didnt get. i already applied for her AL again. if she doest get the AL than i want to travel alone. FYI i am the primary applicant. is it possible or there is any other rule that i dont know? Please help.

Macot73

Apr 15, 2018
hi, i got my travel authorization letter. but my wife didnt get. i already applied for her AL again. if she doest get the AL than i want to travel alone. FYI i am the primary applicant. is it possible or there is any other rule that i dont know? Please help.
what is process time to get travel authorisation !
thank you

Med1989

Star Member
Apr 11, 2019
Hello everyone,

I received my GCMS notes a few days ago, and I need someone's help figuring out if my eligibility is conclusively passed by an officer.
I was told by an expert member that even though the assessments section on page 2 stated that my eligibility is passed, I still need a comment like this example below. Otherwise, my Eligibility has likely not been passed by an officer as yet. I did some research, and I just realized that officers' comments are different between PNP paper-based GCMS notes and EE GCMS notes. Now I'm so confused and worried about my situation.

Example:
Label: General
Office: CPC- Ottawa
Text: ***Officer Review*** File Reviewed. Eligibility passed

According to the G notes, my application status as follows:

Assessments
Eligibility: passed
Security: not started
HIRV:
Criminality: Passed
Org Crime:
Medical: Passed - Expired
Misrepresentation:
Info Sharing: Complete
Other Reqs:
Final:

Paper File:
Office: CIO
#: EP********

FYI:
AR 31 December 2018
AOR 15 March 2019
MR: 6 September 2019
MP: October 2019
ADR: 13 January 2020 (schedule A)
PAL: 27 January 2020

What do you think? Your answers are really appreciated.

Thank you in advance.

Bains86

Aug 19, 2018
Hello everyone,

I received my GCMS notes a few days ago, and I need someone's help figuring out if my eligibility is conclusively passed by an officer.
I was told by an expert member that even though the assessments section on page 2 stated that my eligibility is passed, I still need a comment like this example below. Otherwise, my Eligibility has likely not been passed by an officer as yet. I did some research, and I just realized that officers' comments are different between PNP paper-based GCMS notes and EE GCMS notes. Now I'm so confused and worried about my situation.

Example:
Label: General
Office: CPC- Ottawa
Text: ***Officer Review*** File Reviewed. Eligibility passed

According to the G notes, my application status as follows:

Assessments
Eligibility: passed
Security: not started
HIRV:
Criminality: Passed
Org Crime:
Medical: Passed - Expired
Misrepresentation:
Info Sharing: Complete
Other Reqs:
Final:

Paper File:
Office: CIO
#: EP********

FYI:
AR 31 December 2018
AOR 15 March 2019
MR: 6 September 2019
MP: October 2019
ADR: 13 January 2020 (schedule A)
PAL: 27 January 2020

What do you think? Your answers are really appreciated.

Thank you in advance.
Are you inland or Outland?

loree_2009

Star Member
Jun 27, 2009
This was their reply:

"For application EP003******, all statutory requirements are met, however we cannot finalize at the moment due to current pandemic."

It was kind of generic response. And hard to make assumptions.
Hi,

I am in the same "Group Name" as you are (1 - UTU0AT). :) Been wondering as well what's next after this...Did you email the Manila Visa Office to follow up? Or another visa office?

Randhawaupender

May 13, 2019
This was their reply:

"For application EP003******, all statutory requirements are met, however we cannot finalize at the moment due to current pandemic."

It was kind of generic response. And hard to make assumptions.
so you passed everything including security and all
and still no decision made right ??
Are you inland ? and when did you pass your last step approx??

No point you won't get decision made if you are inland with no outland spouse

biddy0560

Oct 16, 2020
Please does anyone know how someone can contact CPC Ottawa Local Office. I need the best and the fastest means to communicate the local office. Thank you for helping with the information.

Nneoma.muna

Dec 13, 2018
SK
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Nomination.....
Sk
AOR Received.
06-04-2019
Med's Request
10-09-2019
Med's Done....
26-10-2019
Passport Req..
26-04-2021
LANDED..........
30-04-2021
hello guys,
i got a good news so i got DM on 26th of April 2020 and today 30th i got COPR for myself still waiting for PPR for my husband back home.