+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

January 2019 onwards Paper Based PR Applicants waiting for AOR/MR/PPR

Ishansimran

Star Member
Apr 16, 2018
I am not sure but isn't it supposed to mean that your file has been transferred??
again since you got from received to inprocess so quick i am not sure , bcoz usually after transfer your file sits in the office for a while before an officer is assigned
That s why I am confused
What does that mean

Guri079

Star Member
Sep 2, 2020
call them , i am assuming it is transferred but for what reason , no idea
Might be in final steps and transferred to local visa office or otherwise some review required
i asked them they said it’s been transferred to Vancouver office and on gc key there is an update saying on 8 feb we have started reviewing your additional documents provided

Randhawaupender

May 13, 2019
i asked them they said it’s been transferred to Vancouver office and on gc key there is an update saying on 8 feb we have started reviewing your additional documents provided
well now i see your case , you added spouse
Most of the spousal files that i have seen on this forum i guess are transferred to vancouver
And my friend you would be very lucky if this is the final review and actually the fastest processed case (after adding spouse later on) i have ever seen

Micheal737373

Star Member
Aug 18, 2020
Hi all.

please I am an inland candidate and just mailed my application. I just got informed I need to include my Canadian visa to my application and pgwp which I didn't. Will my application be returned can I recall it I am just so tensed. Please Kindly respond

Thank you

Randhawaupender

May 13, 2019
Hi all.

please I am an inland candidate and just mailed my application. I just got informed I need to include my Canadian visa to my application and pgwp which I didn't. Will my application be returned can I recall it I am just so tensed. Please Kindly respond

Thank you
Did it say in the checklist to include ??
Download checklist again and check it once again if it didn't mention to send pgwp and visa then you are fine don't get tensed