Oct 8, 2019
Canada
Congratulations who got their PpR today
I called today

They said your background is in progress
And as they requested
rprf 25 sep 2019
I passed my medical on 12 oct
I paid same day. They said they did not receive it yet.
The status still showing your documents have been uploaded.

Sean Wu

May 26, 2019
Mine changed the very next day. Same day it passed as well.
Thanks. We want the copy of the medical results. But the cinic tell me they have sent off the medical files to cic. He has nothing. I know that the results were uploaded electronically.

Aqsairfan

Aug 16, 2019
Thanks. We want the copy of the medical results. But the cinic tell me they have sent off the medical files to cic. He has nothing. I know that the results were uploaded electronically.
Some clinics do provide copies some don't. My clinic was very lazy I called them every other day to check if they have uploaded. Then they sent me the tracker where it said everything is complete. This means it was uploaded. And the veey next day my medical was passed and ecas showed received.

Reactions: soledad

Sean Wu

May 26, 2019
Some clinics do provide copies some don't. My clinic was very lazy I called them every other day to check if they have uploaded. Then they sent me the tracker where it said everything is complete. This means it was uploaded. And the veey next day my medical was passed and ecas showed received.
The clinic told me the files were uploaded. But there is no changes in ECAS or GCKEY. Maybe the clinic hope I do not give them email or call so they told me like this.
You are inland app.? You do medical examination in Canada?

Aqsairfan

Aug 16, 2019
The clinic told me the files were uploaded. But there is no changes in ECAS or GCKEY. Maybe the clinic hope I do not give them email or call so they told me like this.
You are inland app.? You do medical examination in Canada?
Yes, I am inland MPNP applicant