+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

January 2019 onwards Paper Based PR Applicants waiting for AOR/MR/PPR

Aunty23

Star Member
May 14, 2020
Just a quick question u r with outland dependants?
Yes my dependent was outland when I applied. He has since been here from february die to the pandemic and I pit in for extension. I informed ircc that he is here as a visitor so hopefully I can hear the good news soon.

Jatti17

Nov 27, 2020
Ap sent Jan 28, 2019
Ar Jan 29, 2019
AOR april 4, 2019
Med request Sept 9, 2019
Med pass sept 29, 2019
Pal october 9, 2019
Pal 2 November 7, 2019
Biometric for dependent march 5, 2020.
Med expired sept 29, 2020
Long silence...
Medical extended December 17, 2020
I wish Santa will give update gift on our Pr file on this Christmas ⛄
Thanks for giving me a hope

Med1989

Star Member
Apr 11, 2019
I just logged in and saw profile/updated and when I checked I realized that my medical was extended. I hope it's a good news because its now 23 months since I apply. Next month will be 2 years.
Hello Aunty 23,
We almost have the same timeline. My AR is December 31, 2018. I don't know if my medical has been extended or not. Sine October, my medical status has been changed from "Passed" to "You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes". As I have a representative, I can only check my status through Ecas or the automated call. Can you please check for me, if through the automated call, you still hearing the "You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes" message or it was gone.
Thank you!

Reactions: manku_patel

Compos Sui

Aug 11, 2020
Random question:
Does anyone know if the COPR can be folded or not?!
I noticed that the COPR is a somewhat unusual paper size. It's a very big piece of paper!...
And no...I have not received it yet......
AR March 2019
AOR May 2019
Inland applicant and now outland.

Reactions: richyaddy

Pray4PR247

Aug 2, 2017
Random question:
Does anyone know if the COPR can be folded or not?!
I noticed that the COPR is a somewhat unusual paper size. It's a very big piece of paper!...
And no...I have not received it yet......
AR March 2019
AOR May 2019
Inland applicant and now outland.
Lol congrats!

Aunty23

Star Member
May 14, 2020
Hello Aunty 23,
We almost have the same timeline. My AR is December 31, 2018. I don't know if my medical has been extended or not. Sine October, my medical status has been changed from "Passed" to "You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes". As I have a representative, I can only check my status through Ecas or the automated call. Can you please check for me, if through the automated call, you still hearing the "You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes" message or it was gone.
Thank you!
Yes you can hear it through the automated response

Med1989

Star Member
Apr 11, 2019
Thank you Aunty23!
So what I understand is your medical has been extended, but when you checked the automated call, it's still saying "You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes", right? if that is the case, mine supposed to be extended too, cause it has been expired since September 2020.

billy0611

Star Member
Oct 30, 2019
Thank you Aunty23!
So what I understand is your medical has been extended, but when you checked the automated call, it's still saying "You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes", right? if that is the case, mine supposed to be extended too, cause it has been expired since September 2020.
My case is different. Mine was also expired, then I had "You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes" in the call. I was not lucky enough to get extended, and I got MR by the end of Sept. After I submit the exam result, there's no medical information in the call.