+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

January 2019 - Citizenship Application

sharma1990

Apr 5, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hey guys , a question, what should i bring with me on my test and oath day as they are on same day , i know passport and a photo id , but what else , if someone please help me
thanks

m0ltarovich

Jan 3, 2014
Hi, could you please provide more info on the following questions?
Application type (single/family)
Physical presence days

Congratulations! Thanks for sharing the timeline with us. I've added your info to the sheet.
Application type (single/family) - single (spouse)
Physical presence days -

Days within eligibility period

Days within eligibility period

Days spent serving a sentence

Days spent serving a sentence

Days absent

Days absent

Total credit

Total credit*

Total Physical Presence

Aby444

Oct 10, 2014
Abuja
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-12-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with App
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
16 - 05- 2016
LANDED..........
JUNE 26, 2016

Anto2015

Feb 9, 2019
Oath ceremony today, it was great. I am from now a CANADIAN, I am so happy. Good luck to all who are still waiting for the next step. Have faith you will get it. Thanks to this forum, I wouldn't be here without people from this forum. Your comments, suggestions, updates, etc really helped me throughout this long process. yes Thank you. This might be my last post so good luck y'all and May God bless this beautiful country forever.

Love.

phlove

Star Member
Feb 26, 2015
Winnipeg MB CA
Visa Office......
canada
App. Filed.......
18/Oct/2017
hey All,

i got test and interview on June 4th and passed it till now Ecas showing IP. i m from Winnipeg.

is it possible to do Urgent process request at last stage as i need to travel back home in november and i need to apply for my back home visa so . i m traveling for uncertain time .

please advise

alinech

Jan 10, 2019
hello.

we just received test invite. (family 2)

September 4th - invite email
September 17th - test date

please update the sheet #82

Thank you.

dixit003

Sep 29, 2016
Any Edmonton applicants who took the test/interview that are still waiting for the oath invite? I took the test on july 19 and I’m patiently waiting for the oath invite. Just wanna get this over with cause I’m planning to travel by October.
Same here,
passed the test on July 19. I am too waiting for the

riddymon

Jun 26, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanks for your detailed oath ceremony experience. What did happen to your PR card? Did they punch or take it or you still have it?
They take your PR card as part of the ceremony registration as you'll no longer be a permanent resident....and they advise that you get your passport ASAP as that is proof of your citizenship when returning to the Canada.

DBCA5012

Aug 2, 2019
Hello Admin,
Please can you update for DBCA5012

Test Invitation: 12 Aug 2019
Test Date: 10 Sep 2019.

Will update after the test and results.

Thank you very much.

Cheers!

Reactions: GraceCan

Anto2015

Feb 9, 2019
Dear anto can you please share you citizenship interview experience in detail please
It was a straight forward experience with my citizenship application other than the stressful parts lol. It took about 9 months from the day I sent my application in. I kept in touch with this forum and it helped me alot understand the time between steps . Please look my dates in the sheet, it shows the approx days between each step. They were no any other steps or documents used other than the ones that was asked in the process. Very simple, I guess for me. so please , believe and stay positive.

Good luck yall.