+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

January 2019 - Citizenship Application

VPCanada

Star Member
Aug 6, 2019
I requested to add my info to the spreadsheet 3 days ago but nothing happened. Here is delivery update:

ID: VPCanada
App Type: Single
Physical Presence Days: 1097
App Sent: Aug 06, 2019
App Delivered: Aug 09 2019

Aby444

Oct 10, 2014
Abuja
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-12-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with App
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
16 - 05- 2016
LANDED..........
JUNE 26, 2016
I requested to add my info to the spreadsheet 3 days ago but nothing happened. Here is delivery update:

ID: VPCanada
App Type: Single
Physical Presence Days: 1097
App Sent: Aug 06, 2019
App Delivered: Aug 09 2019
You are in the wrong thread. You have to search for August 2019 application thread and request there.

Reactions: VPCanada

shibdutta

Star Member
Jul 30, 2015
Just received oath letter by email today.

Oath letter Aug 8
Ceremony Aug 30

Thanks
Hello Civic, or anyone,

I have two questions to you all, as you are almost completing the process.

Do we get all notifications by email or is there is anything comes in physical mail also. and does your test center changes based on your address or you can select .

If I change my address in between, what should I need to do.
Thanks
Shiv

anita.saini

Jul 26, 2019
l6X2Z1
Visa Office......
Toronto
Hello Civic, or anyone,

Do we get all notifications by email or is there is anything comes in physical mail also. and does your test center changes based on your address or you can select .

Thanks
Shiv

You can go online and change your address.
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/check-status.html

civic14

Star Member
Oct 3, 2014
Hello Civic, or anyone,

Thanks
Shiv
in my case everything is by email. nothing by physical mail.

Reactions: shibdutta

DBCA5012

Aug 2, 2019
Hello,
I am from Vancouver BC and my son and I applied for our citizenship in Nov 2018. We got our confirmation of receipt and they started processing our application on Jan 29, 2019. On July 16th we got and email with our test date which was held on Aug 1st. So all in all it took about 8 months from the time we submitted the forms and about 6 months once the application started. Now we are waiting for the oath date - will keep you posted on that one. I guess if all your paperwork is in order, then it should not be a very long wait. Good luck with your application.

Hello,
Sorry for late reply ! I don't regularly open the blog/forum.

Thank you very much for sharing your application info and congratulations for you and your Son's application progress.

Hoping our applications and documents are all good, since we haven't got any query yet.

Will keep checking the posts !!

thisisdonn

Nov 10, 2018
Hello Team,

Are there any circumstance where they allow you to take your oath on the same day as test interview? I have my test on 28 August in Vancouver but live in Penticton BC. Hoping to avoid two long and expensive trips to/from Vancouver.

Hoping someone can advise ?