+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

January 2019 - Citizenship Application

NiManta

Feb 25, 2019
It showed as a Gatineau number. I live in Gatineau with Ottawa across the river. There was no name i.e. IRCC. Since I'm used to getting calls from clients on their cell phones, I'm used to seeing Number-only calls and answered it. Glad I did.

And, as promised, I received the email just before noon this morning. I'm thinking about getting excited about this whole thing.
Thank you so much for the extra info and again, congratulations!

rahulpune82

Sep 16, 2014
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29th May 2014
Doc's Request.
NDVO lost PCC given with MR so asked again in 6th Feb 2015
Nomination.....
PER 24th Sept 2014
Med's Request
4th NOV 2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
18th March 2015
LANDED..........
16th September
Need test invite :(

Need test invite :(:(

Need test invite :(:(:(

Need test invite :(:(:(:(

P.S. Got upset over rains in todays match ... so posting something here ... sorry

Sky_01

Aug 13, 2014
CAN ANYONE TELL WHICH AMONG THE LIST IS A TRAVEL DOCUMENT BESIDES MY PREVIOUS AND RECENT PASSPORT FOR #14 OF CITIZENSHIP APPLICATION THAT I HAVE TO MENTION:

PR CARD
VISA THAT WAS APPLIED FOR FIRST LANDING IN CANADA (CANCELLED)
US B1/B2 VISA
US FAST CARD
UAE RESIDENCE VISA (CANCELLED)

Anto2015

Feb 9, 2019
Test was straightforward, it took about 5 min to finish. Interview was quick too, I was asked to provide my driver license, PR and passport and also health card...to confirm my ID , And no criminal record . I was also asked where I was currently working. Signed a document. Done !

Try not to stress too much about the test and interview. You are been called for the interview to confirm the info you submitted. Bring your original documents and read the study guide.

P.S. I only listen the audio format of the study guide and practice with this link below.

http://www.v-soul.com/onlinetest/

Best of luck.

Last edited:
Reactions: jgbfree19

jc94

Mar 14, 2016
Test was straightforward, it took about 5 min to finish. Interview was quick too, I was asked to provide my driver license, PR and passport and also health card...to confirm my ID , And no criminal record . I was also asked where I was currently working. Signed a document. Done !

Try not to stress too much about the test and interview. You are been called for the interview to confirm the info you submitted. Bring your original documents and read the study guide.

P.S. I only listen the audio format of the study guide and practice with this link below.

http://www.v-soul.com/onlinetest/

Best of luck.
Congrats - and thanks.

How many times did you listen to the audio guide? Are you from an English speaking country? I tried to download the mp3 yesterday (it's apparently < 3 hours) but didn't seem possible on my cell. Going to have to try on PC and then go through iTunes, argh.

mytammy

Star Member
Sep 10, 2011
CAN ANYONE TELL WHICH AMONG THE LIST IS A TRAVEL DOCUMENT BESIDES MY PREVIOUS AND RECENT PASSPORT FOR #14 OF CITIZENSHIP APPLICATION THAT I HAVE TO MENTION:

PR CARD
VISA THAT WAS APPLIED FOR FIRST LANDING IN CANADA (CANCELLED)
US B1/B2 VISA
US FAST CARD
UAE RESIDENCE VISA (CANCELLED)
Please avoid using all CAPS as it sounds rude. Thank you.