+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

January 2019 - Citizenship Application

Hydi

Star Member
Jul 12, 2015
@RguhsDUDE Congrats on your AOR. Could you please share more details on application type (family or single), physical presence day, and date sent? Thanks.

Congrats @Hydi Please share your location, application type, and physical presence. Thanks!
Application sent January 10
Application Delivered January 14
AOR received March 8
Application for family of 2
Physical presence: 1278

Reactions: pillow

gaoland

Jul 14, 2015
Praise God! We got our AOR :)

Citizenship:
App Send: Jan 14, 2019
App Delivered: Jan 17, 2019
AOR Received (via Email): March 11, 2019

----------
Dear XXXX

This is to acknowledge receipt of your application for Canadian Citizenship. We will review your application and supporting documents and will contact you if additional information is required. All citizenship applicants between 18 and 54 years of age on the date they sign their application
must meet language and knowledge requirements to become a Canadian citizen. If this includes
you, ...
-----------

We received the AOR for all except for the younger kid who is below 10yrs only. I presume this is normal? Also i tried accessing the information on ecas (https://services3.cic.gc.ca/ecas/authenticate.do) using the UCI/Application number but it didn't turn up any information. Perhaps it takes a while.
Congrats!
You are the lucky one, I am also from Surrey, and my application was delivered on Dec. 31, still NO AOR yet, sighing.....

jc94

Mar 14, 2016
How come some people hear by mail and some via email? Do all the people who heard by mail not provide an email address?

Seems rather random. I know not everyone has email but I have to assume more people that don’t, unless they didn’t want to provide one.

jaygill

Star Member
Feb 3, 2016
Category........
App. Filed.......
14-02-2019
Hey guys,

A question, we don't need to provide birth certificate along with the application?
it isn't mentioned in the Checklist but someone's application was returned because of missing "his son's birth certificate"!
Can any one please clarify?

Thanks in advance!

essiralc14

Star Member
Sep 10, 2013
Manitoba
Hey guys,

A question, we don't need to provide birth certificate along with the application?
it isn't mentioned in the Checklist but someone's application was returned because of missing "his son's birth certificate"!

Thanks in advance!
Maybe, that is to prove their relationship. Are you applying as one/single application?
I also didn't send my birth certificate.

jaygill

Star Member
Feb 3, 2016
Category........
App. Filed.......
14-02-2019
Maybe, that is to prove their relationship. Are you applying as one/single application?
I also didn't send my birth certificate.
Just for myself! i'll be applying in April
did you get your AOR yet?

Angelcat

Jan 7, 2019
Praise God! We got our AOR :)

Citizenship:
App Send: Jan 14, 2019
App Delivered: Jan 17, 2019
AOR Received (via Email): March 11, 2019

----------
Dear XXXX

This is to acknowledge receipt of your application for Canadian Citizenship. We will review your application and supporting documents and will contact you if additional information is required. All citizenship applicants between 18 and 54 years of age on the date they sign their application
must meet language and knowledge requirements to become a Canadian citizen. If this includes
you, ...
-----------

We received the AOR for all except for the younger kid who is below 10yrs only. I presume this is normal? Also i tried accessing the information on ecas (https://services3.cic.gc.ca/ecas/authenticate.do) using the UCI/Application number but it didn't turn up any information. Perhaps it takes a while.
Hello dear
I think every applicant should receive his own AOR .
I got one for my 4 years old baby
all the best

Ranbir4u

Star Member
Mar 6, 2012
Adults don’t have to provide their birth certificate and it is required only for children under the age of 18

Hey guys,

Thanks in advance!

srazi

Star Member
Mar 15, 2015
Hi,

I am from Vancouver BC, single applicant, Physical presence 1350 days.
Application sent Jan 04
Application recieved Jan 11

Waiting for AOR :)

@srazi[/USER] To have a complete picture, please provide your location, application type, and physical presence. Thanks![/QUOTE]

Reactions: pillow