App delivered: 14.01.2019
AOR: 08.03.2019
ECAS update: Waiting
Congratulations! I hope I get my AOR soon. I'm so nervous :(

Reactions: FSWDev

flashadi

Star Member
Oct 4, 2015
what i noticed, AOR is also location dependent, as I can see Vancouver / Surrey AOR takes bit longer than AOR for ON applicants. so if you are not from AB or ON . the AOR must b on the way
I am actually from ON. You are 100% correct. I heard even city you are applying from also make a difference.

alinech

Jan 10, 2019
hey,

quick question, i got my AOR yesterday and i noticed that in the email sent as well as when i tried to login this morning to ecas, that they are using my family name as my name and vise versa (they did the smae thing when i renewed my PR card). all my forms, passports, PR cards are correct. should i send them a clarification via the web form?

Reactions: GraceCan

Meganes

Aug 6, 2015
Hi everyone, my application was delivered on Jan 4th. Still no AOR, nothing back in Mail. Anyone with the same situation?

I have another question, if I submit a second application before I get an AOR or returned application in MAIL, because I think they may return my application (SIN field left blank), will this cause a problem if they later accept my first application as is?

flashadi

Star Member
Oct 4, 2015
Hi everyone, my application was delivered on Jan 4th. Still no AOR, nothing back in Mail. Anyone with the same situation?

I have another question, if I submit a second application before I get an AOR or returned application in MAIL, because I think they may return my application (SIN field left blank), will this cause a problem if they later accept my first application as is?
I personally feel, you should wait for the answer before you submit another application.

ntvnaveen

Star Member
Apr 4, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-04-2014
AOR Received.
28-05-2014
File Transfer...
30-05-2014
Med's Done....
04-03-2014
Interview........
IP since 24-10-14
Passport Req..
04-11-2014
VISA ISSUED...
DM 06-11-2014
LANDED..........
December2014
Oh my! I also sent my academic IELTS along with my diploma. Did you send any other proof of language?
I haven't yet. Just got the package yesterday. IELTS was the only proof I send. I am planning to put degree certificate copy as a proof this time. You will be fine as I see you did send your diploma certificate also with it. All the best

Reactions: essiralc14

zeenat imran

Apr 11, 2011
Hi everyone, My application was received Jan 4th, no AOR yet. I just noticed that I might have left the SIN field empty on the last print out. Will they return my application just because of SIN? So disappointing :(
yes your application will be returned

hms329

Nov 7, 2013
Hi, my application was received on Jan 10th but no AOR yet! Is anyone else has an application received on Jan 10 or before and still waiting for AOR?

Thanks

click.trick

May 22, 2014
Chilliwack, BC
Hi, my application was received on Jan 10th but no AOR yet! Is anyone else has an application received on Jan 10 or before and still waiting for AOR?

Thanks
which is your office, just to let you know all provinces applicants are getting AOR slightly later than AB and ON. this is how i look at the spreadsheet

zeenat imran

Apr 11, 2011

Thanks
By the end of March you will be receiving hopefully as some of the applicants early January’s has been started receiving AORs.