IP: July 3, 2019
Test invite : January 21, 2020
Test date: February 3, 2020
Oath Date : February 4, 2020

please update

Thank you.

AC1974

Mar 8, 2010
congrats !! So I am assuming that they are working in 17th. I am just thinking out loud when should I apply for my passport ..:)
Yes, they work on the 17th since it is a holiday for just Ontario.
You should be applying, considering that you have the Oath Ceremony on Friday 14th, right on that Monday or Tuesday considering you mentioned you have travel plans and put an Urgent pick up( $110 more in addition to the $120) for pick up by the end of the next business day.

Reactions: anita.saini

anita.saini

Jul 26, 2019
l6X2Z1
Visa Office......
Toronto
You should be applying, considering that you have the Oath Ceremony on Friday 14th, right on that Monday or Tuesday considering you mentioned you have travel plans and put an Urgent pick up( $110 more in addition to the $120) for pick up by the end of the next business day.
Yea I was planning to that on Thursday, now I am thinking may be Wednesday to be on safer side.

Shakir

Jan 21, 2014
congrats !! So I am assuming that they are working in 17th. I am just thinking out loud when should I apply for my passport ..:)
Thanks...

Yes they are working on 17th and a good day to always remember when I become a Canadian... part of big family... my oath location is Mississauga.

I guess you can apply for passport only two days after your citizenship. That's what they advised on the invite letter I received.

jc94

Mar 14, 2016
Thanks...

Yes they are working on 17th and a good day to always remember when I become a Canadian... part of big family... my oath location is Mississauga.

I guess you can apply for passport only two days after your citizenship. That's what they advised on the invite letter I received.
Yea I was planning to that on Thursday, now I am thinking may be Wednesday to be on safer side.
I believe you can apply (easily) as soon as the online status updates (I know someone who claims she got passport same day as oath). I take my oath this Friday, so planning on doing passport application Tuesday if it shows update online by then. I have done most of the paperwork already.

Also remember it's $160 for a ten year vs $120 for a five year. Economically, if you are planning on travelling within 5-10 years much better to get the longer one. Especially as it then means no more IRCC paperwork for 9-10 years.

Very surprised they are working the 17th in Ontario.

anita.saini

Jul 26, 2019
l6X2Z1
Visa Office......
Toronto
I believe you can apply (easily) as soon as the online status updates (I know someone who claims she got passport same day as oath). I take my oath this Friday, so planning on doing passport application Tuesday if it shows update online by then. I have done most of the paperwork already.

Also remember it's $160 for a ten year vs $120 for a five year. Economically, if you are planning on travelling within 5-10 years much better to get the longer one. Especially as it then means no more IRCC paperwork for 9-10 years.

Very surprised they are working the 17th in Ontario.
What do they change the online status to? Yes now I am also rethinking to do it on Wed.. I will apply for 10 years

jc94

Mar 14, 2016
What do they change the online status to? Yes now I am also rethinking to do it on Wed.. I will apply for 10 years
I thought I read here it changes to completed. Though the IRCC website only states Received, IP and DM. It may be an update within the area when you click on DM. Honestly I'll probably goto the office Tuesday regardless, and report back here :)

Reactions: anita.saini

Marcos_Bastos

Star Member
Feb 4, 2020
Hi everybody.

I am new here and would like to have my timeline added in the spreadsheet.
How does that work? Are we granted edit access or is there an admin to do it?

Here is my timeline, so far:

Marcos Bastos

Application Received: October 02, 2019
AOR: December 31, 2019
IP: January 29, 2020

If there is an admin, could you please add my timeline?

Thank you.

anita.saini

Jul 26, 2019
l6X2Z1
Visa Office......
Toronto
I thought I read here it changes to completed. Though the IRCC website only states Received, IP and DM. It may be an update within the area when you click on DM. Honestly I'll probably goto the office Tuesday regardless, and report back here :)
Yea I also have worked on my application and just need to update that after oath. I think going on wed would save me from Panic attack I might get on Friday lollll. I am flying on saturday eraly morning so. Please let us know how it goes on Tuesday ?

cursor18

May 31, 2015
Yes, can confirm that DM changes to Complete after 2 business days
On 3rd business day, you can go to Passport office (I went today) & requested Express Pickup (paid additional 50, on top of 160 for 10 yrs) and will be ready for pickup on Mon 10th

jc94

Mar 14, 2016
Hi everybody.

I am new here and would like to have my timeline added in the spreadsheet.
How does that work? Are we granted edit access or is there an admin to do it?

Here is my timeline, so far:

Marcos Bastos

Application Received: October 02, 2019
AOR: December 31, 2019
IP: January 29, 2020

If there is an admin, could you please add my timeline?

Thank you.
This is the January 2019 (application sent/received) thread, you want the October 2019 one: https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/october-2019-citizenship-applicants.656876/

Good luck :)

jc94

Mar 14, 2016
Yea I also have worked on my application and just need to update that after oath. I think going on wed would save me from Panic attack I might get on Friday lollll. I am flying on saturday eraly morning so. Please let us know how it goes on Tuesday ?
You should be fine, clearly you'll be going for the most urgent processing which is 24h (as 2-9 days is not very likely to work well), so you could actually go Thursday :) But I will report back.

Yes, can confirm that DM changes to Complete after 2 business days
On 3rd business day, you can go to Passport office (I went today) & requested Express Pickup (paid additional 50, on top of 160 for 10 yrs) and will be ready for pickup on Mon 10th
Thanks! If needed I will wait until Wednesday, but will be doing the same processing as while I do not currently have any travel plans there are situations where I may need to travel at short notice and don't want to be without an easy way to return to Canada.