+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

January 2019 - Citizenship Application

brontosky

Dec 18, 2014
@karthik.andhamil Looks like you missed my update, please update if you don't mind

Just got invitation to take oath in Winnipeg, please update

ID: brontosky
App Type: Single
Physical presence: 1097
App Sent: January 23, 2019
App Delivered: January 28, 2019
AOR: April 1, 2019
IP: April 9, 2019
Test Invite: Apr 25, 2019
Interview Date: May 13, 2019
Decision Made: May 14, 2019
Oath letter: June 25, 2019
Oath ceremony: July 13, 2019

Reactions: karthik.andhamil

Chevy23

May 1, 2014
Vancouver Island
Do you mind me asking how you managed this ? I’d love to be able to request this as I now live in UK and would rather one trip rather than two trips due test and ceremony ?
Its likely due to the location of residence. The only IRCC offices in BC are in Surrey and Vancouver. A temporary IRCC office was probably used in this case.

I have just moved North on Vancouver Island - a fair distance from an IRCC office. Because of my location I have been told that my appointments will be at a temporary office.

These temporary offices are set up in different locations for a specific date range only. So appointments like the test/interview and/or ceremony are likely to be on the same day or within the date range that the temporary office is operating.

I checked the spreadsheet and I see that zikafierce's location is Terrace. Terrace is a remote location and very far North in BC (I used to work near there).

My guess is that a temporary office was used for the appointments. This is not something that can be requested and is based on the residential address within the application.

thisisdonn

Nov 10, 2018
S
Its likely due to the location of residence. The only IRCC offices in BC are in Surrey and Vancouver. A temporary IRCC office was probably used in this case.

I have just moved North on Vancouver Island - a fair distance from an IRCC office. Because of my location I have been told that my appointments will be at a temporary office.

These temporary offices are set up in different locations for a specific date range only. So appointments like the test/interview and/or ceremony are likely to be on the same day or within the date range that the temporary office is operating.

I checked the spreadsheet and I see that zikafierce's location is Terrace. Terrace is a remote location and very far North in BC (I used to work near there).

My guess is that a temporary office was used for the appointments. This is not something that can be requested and is based on the residential address within the application.
pore

Appreciate the detailed insight ! Thank you !

podaSK

Star Member
Mar 10, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Hong Kong
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-08-2016
AOR Received.
26-08-2016
Passport Req..
16-11-2016
VISA ISSUED...
24-11-2016
LANDED..........
04-12-2016
Hello all, I have received Decision Made!

ID: podaSK
App Type: Single
Physical Presence Days: 1103
App Sent: January 14th, 2019
App Delivered: January 17th, 2019
AOR: March 22nd, 2019
In Process: April 23rd, 2019
Test Invite: May 23rd, 2019
Test Date: June 13th, 2019
Decision Made: June 28th, 2019

drkv78

Jan 13, 2013
Ontario
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
OOPNP
Doc's Request.
-
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
21.09.2015 (e-APR)
IELTS Request
-
Passport Req..
15.Feb.2016. PPR submit: 25.02.2016
VISA ISSUED...
10.Mar.2016
LANDED..........
21.Mar.2016
Hi all,
Hope you guys are doing good. I just submitted the application form today (26.6.2019), from Toronto (for me and 2-babies of age 2).
@karthik.andhamil: Please update the sheet.