+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

January 2019 - Citizenship Application

karthik.andhamil

Jun 19, 2017
Ottawa, Canada
Category........
FAM
Hello Admin, I have just started the citizenship process and my application was sent on June 14th (Oakville, ON) and it reached Sydney today (June 17th.) Can you please update the spreadsheet. Thanks much !

ID: vmalhotra
App type: Family
Physical presence days: 1352
App sent: 14.06.2019
App delivered: 17.06.2019
Landed in Canada: 10.07.2015
Please post in appropriate thread.

mahek286

Apr 10, 2010
Toronto
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Sydney NS
App. Filed.......
18-01-2019
AOR March 14
In process April 4
Fingerprints request May 6 (ecas hasn’t been updated since)
Fingerprints submitted May 7
Nothing since. Crickets!
Starting to slightly freak out given how people whose applications were received after mine have already finished the test. Anyone else on the same boat

mytammy

Star Member
Sep 10, 2011
AOR March 14
In process April 4
Nothing since. Crickets!
Starting to slightly freak out given how people whose applications were received after mine have already finished the test. Anyone else on the same boat
No need to freak out. Your application is into its 2nd month and around a couple weeks. IRCC states that it takes approximately 12 months to process a complete application package. Cheers!

jc94

Mar 14, 2016
AOR March 14
In process April 4
Nothing since. Crickets!
Mine is almost identical, FP request same day, and submitted same day, and nothing since. Turnaround is 12 months, so I'd not worry after less than half that. Only one Jan application on our list who got FP has even had test invite... If we still don't have test invites after 9 months then I'd start to query if we'll get oath within the year, but even that isn't guaranteed.

mahek286

Apr 10, 2010
Toronto
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Sydney NS
App. Filed.......
18-01-2019
Mine is almost identical, FP request same day, and submitted same day, and nothing since. Turnaround is 12 months, so I'd not worry after less than half that. Only one Jan application on our list who got FP has even had test invite... If we still don't have test invites after 9 months then I'd start to query if we'll get oath within the year, but even that isn't guaranteed.
True but it seems that things are moving swiftly for applications being processed at the Mississauga office. I was hoping mine would be the same.

mahek286

Apr 10, 2010
Toronto
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Sydney NS
App. Filed.......
18-01-2019
No, nothing yet. Cleared the test 20/20. Commissioner/Interviewer was satisfied with the documents and everything else.
I am hoping for a change in the status this week.
Quick question: what documents are you expected to bring with you to the test? Same documents you submitted with your application?

Dextor

May 31, 2019
FINANNLY !!! After 3 months they started processing my application, I am sure at this pace they will need full 12 months to complete my application.

Username: Dextor
Application Type: Single
Physical Presence: 1200 days
Application sent: January 22, 2019
Application Received: January 25, 2019
AOR: March 19, 2019
IP: June 18, 2019

Admin please update

Reactions: pillow

sumits

Jul 20, 2015
Quick question: what documents are you expected to bring with you to the test? Same documents you submitted with your application?
Mandatory required >> Letter of invitation to write the test, CoPR, PR card, 2 pieces of ID with photo and signature(I had Driving Licence and Health Card), Passport(current and all other in your possession).

>> Same documents you submitted with your application?

I assume you'll have copies of those and CIC have the original application.
For "Peace of mind :)" you may want to take copies of application package. But, they don't ask for copies.

dun146

Jun 19, 2019
Hi, I've submitted the application and would like to be added to the sheet. Here's my info:

ID: dun146
App type: Single
Physical presence days: 1096
App sent: June 10, 2019
App delivered: June 12, 2019

Thank you