+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>JANUARY 2019 AoR<<<< Join here

akilot

Aug 20, 2019
a
After the eligibility decision is made, it can take up to few weeks before a decision is made, also it will have to be determined if before making a decision a procedural fairness letter has to be issued.

You can revisit your documents and if you see that the NOC code is different, you can clarify or even request to revise your application with a new NOC, and at the discretion of the officer, it may be considered.
Do I send this request through webform??

miggy24

Jan 8, 2020
Hi guys, got my gcms notes and it says PS Review since May 5, 2020 after I complied the Procedural Fairness Letter that I submitted last March 18, 2020 wherein my non-accompanying spouse be completely examined. Im Sept 2019 AR, SINP outland.

What might be PS REVIEW means? And on the end notes it also says "Does not appear to meet eligibility decision, additional information required"'.

WunmiofLagos

Jan 8, 2019
Canada
Category........
Other
Nomination.....
19-12-2018
AOR Received.
15-01-2019
Hello, I've been following this forum for a while, (and your journey as well), congratulations on finally landing. Although, I haven't received my Pr yet (MAY 2019 AOR- the lovely AVO as well ), I have my heart set on Ottawa as well. How are you liking it? I would really like to hear a little about your experience if that's alright with you. Thank you.
Hi BeeBee, so sorry for the delayed response. Life has been happening.....lol.
Have you gotten your PPR now? I know it's a long wait but please hang in there if you're still expecting.
It's definitely worth it and I've had nothing but good testimonies since I arrived in Canada.
We can private chat if you have personal questions and i'll be more than happy to answer them.
All the best!

I hope everyone else is doing great? :)

Reactions: Spotted and Sarzy

Shahrivar

Star Member
Nov 20, 2018
Hi everyone!
Jan 2019, AOR here. I got my notes and eligibility and criminality are passed. Also, security and other related things are passed since there is nothing written in front of it, just blank. Medicals are expired, obviously. So here is my question, how long does it take for them to finalize my application? I know Covid-19 has changed everything but I still wonder considering that they issue new invitations for Express entry candidates constantly.

Reactions: Rowsp and xan

Jabbar

Jan 31, 2017
Hi everyone,

I submitted my ADR in January this year but haven't heard anything after that.

I asked a few immigration consultants and the ones here said that due to COVID the processing is slower but its 9 month already.
Please suggest what should i do?

1- Call them and ask (i dont know where should i call, if anyone can help with that?)
2- Email them?
3- Get GCMS notes?

Or simply just wait?

Rowsp

Star Member
Sep 29, 2019
AOR Received.
27-01-2019
Hi
I would like to know when a newborn is added to the application, do they also receive UCI AND File number?

Rowsp

Star Member
Sep 29, 2019
AOR Received.
27-01-2019
Yes. UCI number.
The UCI is not updated in my application. But I received an email from Delhi office to submit my passports. Can anyone please verify that Delhi office sends the email informing about COPR.
There is no update in my application.