AOR Received.
27-01-2019
Passport Req..
08-11-2019
VISA ISSUED...
26-11-2019
LANDED..........
15-01-2020
What's new guys? Just hanging in there? Anyone (@WunmiofLagos, @lina_ballerina looking at you) been able to travel during the pandemic? @PrasadK , others, how are you liking Canada so far?

I'm rather enjoying it in NS, lockdowns notwithstanding. I'm hoping the country will make it out of the economic downturn in one piece - as of now the government has done admirably and the people have held together with dignity and decency. Somewhat in contradiction I'm also hoping that the crisis will make it more affordable to buy a house by end of this year :), not as badly as I'm hoping for everyone to recover and for prosperity to return mark you, nowhere close, but a cheap house wouldn't be something that I'd not be happy about :)

Anyways, holler and catch us up on everything that's been happening y'all. And stay safe.
Hey @Spotted buddy!!! Glad to know you're enjoying your time in Canada :D I'm still contemplating when to start my new life lol
Hey guys.. I do keep revisiting this thread every now and then. I'm doing well here in Toronto, but seriously dreading this social distancing. Hope you guys are having a fairly good time as well :)

WunmiofLagos

Jan 8, 2019
Canada
Category........
Other
Nomination.....
19-12-2018
AOR Received.
15-01-2019
What's new guys? Just hanging in there? Anyone (@WunmiofLagos, @lina_ballerina looking at you) been able to travel during the pandemic? @PrasadK , others, how are you liking Canada so far?

I'm rather enjoying it in NS, lockdowns notwithstanding. I'm hoping the country will make it out of the economic downturn in one piece - as of now the government has done admirably and the people have held together with dignity and decency. Somewhat in contradiction I'm also hoping that the crisis will make it more affordable to buy a house by end of this year :), not as badly as I'm hoping for everyone to recover and for prosperity to return mark you, nowhere close, but a cheap house wouldn't be something that I'd not be happy about :)

Anyways, holler and catch us up on everything that's been happening y'all. And stay safe.
Hi @Spotted
Thank you for checking in.
I hope everyone in Jan 2019 AOR has received PPR by now.
I'm stuck in my country and hopeful that I can travel next month at the latest.
How's your end?

faisalmf

Jun 24, 2019
Pakistan
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
17-01-2019
LANDED..........
28-06-2022
Oh wow! I'm truly sorry to hear that.
Hopefully everything goes back to normal next month and officers can get back to work!
Hang in there!
Hopefully..thanks..i am stuck in ss..was a government servant once ..5 years before my current job..i don’t know why they had taken that so seriously :)

Reactions: WunmiofLagos

Spotted

Nov 27, 2018
Kenya
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Case Processing Centre CPC Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
17-01-2019
Med's Done....
01-03-2019
Passport Req..
26-09-2019
Hopefully..thanks..i am stuck in ss..was a government servant once ..5 years before my current job..i don’t know why they had taken that so seriously :)
That absolutely sucks but try stay positive. Don't let is cloud your expectations of Canada. Its a fantastic country so far!

Spotted

Nov 27, 2018
Kenya
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Case Processing Centre CPC Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
17-01-2019
Med's Done....
01-03-2019
Passport Req..
26-09-2019
Hi @Spotted
Thank you for checking in.
I hope everyone in Jan 2019 AOR has received PPR by now.
I'm stuck in my country and hopeful that I can travel next month at the latest.
How's your end?
Awesome Wunmio and good luck. On our end everything is fantastic. My wife is preparing to sit exams to practice medicine here, and I'm busy working away and earning a good living. My son is thriving. Its been a pretty flawless transition so far, inshallah remains the same way.

Keep us posted on how you get on! :)

WunmiofLagos

Jan 8, 2019
Canada
Category........
Other
Nomination.....
19-12-2018
AOR Received.
15-01-2019
Awesome Wunmio and good luck. On our end everything is fantastic. My wife is preparing to sit exams to practice medicine here, and I'm busy working away and earning a good living. My son is thriving. Its been a pretty flawless transition so far, inshallah remains the same way.

Keep us posted on how you get on! :)
I sure will :)

faisalmf

Jun 24, 2019
Pakistan
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
17-01-2019
LANDED..........
28-06-2022

lina_ballerina

May 17, 2018

Hola, been in Hfx for a couple of months. No travels yet - definitely not tempting fate on that one. Using the time to plan things out I guess. I like it here, beautiful city no doubt about that. Hope you're all well. Stay safe!

Reactions: PrasadK and Spotted

Kshow

Star Member
Apr 11, 2017
I landed in February 2020 just before the lockdown. The country has been an actual blessing so far. I wish everyone still waiting good luck and hope you all get good news soon. I am studying for my exams and also attending online classes for my PGD to be able to be more competitive in my field. Information is key in this country, so don’t forget to ask questions. See you all at the top!!!!

WunmiofLagos

Jan 8, 2019
Canada
Category........
Other
Nomination.....
19-12-2018
AOR Received.
15-01-2019
I landed in February 2020 just before the lockdown. The country has been an actual blessing so far. I wish everyone still waiting good luck and hope you all get good news soon. I am studying for my exams and also attending online classes for my PGD to be able to be more competitive in my field. Information is key in this country, so don’t forget to ask questions. See you all at the top!!!!
Hi sis! What city are you in?
I finished self isolating last week and I've been running errands this week and soaking up the sun before winter comes :)
So far, it's been great and i'm trying to adjust to living single in a new country.
Hopefully, we all connect sometime in the nearest future....@spotted and everyone else.

mxg

Star Member
Jun 6, 2019
United States
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Calgary
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
25-01-2019
Med's Done....
07-03-2019
Passport Req..
10-01-2020
VISA ISSUED...
14-01-2020
Hi sis! What city are you in?
I finished self isolating last week and I've been running errands this week and soaking up the sun before winter comes :)
So far, it's been great and i'm trying to adjust to living single in a new country.
Hopefully, we all connect sometime in the nearest future....@spotted and everyone else.
Hi Wunmi! Hope you are well. Its great to hear that you are finally in Canada. Congrats! Which city did you land in?

I logged in here and I was pleased to see you all are still active. I am planning on moving to Mississauga at the end of this month. If any of you are in the area it would be great to reconnect. :)

Reactions: WunmiofLagos