Case Processing Centre CPC Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
17-01-2019
Med's Done....
01-03-2019
Passport Req..
26-09-2019
End of feb:eek::eek:. Oh dude!! What to say to the employer about the gap?
There is no employment gap. I'm still working... I work remotely.

Reactions: SKSV

WunmiofLagos

Jan 8, 2019
Canada
Category........
Other
Nomination.....
19-12-2018
AOR Received.
15-01-2019
Massive congratulations to folks who've received this since I last checked in, @yiso91 , @Shahanastar , @Pura Vida , @AKINYEMZY and so many others! Hang in there @WunmiofLagos and a few other stragglers :), it will come...

Landed in Halifax on the 20th and been enjoying this winter that everyone seems so afraid of. Beautiful city with awesome views of the Atlantic. PR cards have been mailed and are on the way over. Have SIN cards and health cards, and next on the list is a drivers license. Have a Costco card and a nice winter jacket, and bought some sweet winter boots on Black Friday sale.

Trip here, with a 2 year old, was looooonnnngggggg..... Going through immigration in Montreal was looonnngggggg.... But everything was smooth, and the border control fellow was a gentleman.

Hang in there guys.
Hey Spotted! I'm glad to hear you're enjoying your new home.
Thank you for the encouragement :)

Pradeep.Kumar

Aug 9, 2019
Guys woke up this morning with a surprise ready for visa email. Timeline will come in a couple of days as I am little caught up in my brother in law’s marriage, and I wish from the bottom of my heart that everyone of you get their PPR real soon.
I stoped checking my account after October as I came to India from NZ for couple of months. Just hang in there good news is on the way for all of you my good fellow applicants.

WunmiofLagos

Jan 8, 2019
Canada
Category........
Other
Nomination.....
19-12-2018
AOR Received.
15-01-2019
Hey Wunmi. Once again, I have logged in and gone through this thread just to check if you have shared the good news. I am very excited about the ghost update!! I know the next time I log in, it would be to see your PPR
Thank you, baby girl. I hope you're packed and ready to go? :)

Reactions: Bunny Thapar

WunmiofLagos

Jan 8, 2019
Canada
Category........
Other
Nomination.....
19-12-2018
AOR Received.
15-01-2019
Guys woke up this morning with a surprise ready for visa email. Timeline will come in a couple of days as I am little caught up in my brother in law’s marriage, and I wish from the bottom of my heart that everyone of you get their PPR real soon.
I stoped checking my account after October as I came to India from NZ for couple of months. Just hang in there good news is on the way for all of you my good fellow applicants.
Congrats!

yiso91

Aug 19, 2017
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
27-01-2019
Passport Req..
29-11-2019

Congrats man .. Looks like IRCC is finally cleaning up Jan applicants

Happysoul26

Sep 26, 2019
That's really a good observation. Could you please tell me what exactly is this elite club? Coz my application is me n my husband both are below 30 and no multiple country history of study or work however he updated his PR application in between after our marriage in dec. He had filed in June 2018 and we got married on 12 Dec so my visa was filed on 14 Jan.
Hey @Monash0910 have you received your second ppr!

kum152007

Star Member
Dec 3, 2017
End of feb:eek::eek:. Oh dude!! What to say to the employer about the gap?
does gap in employment really matter in canada, i dont think so, its very common to do contract jobs which pay u more than the regular jobs and infact people do 2 or 3 jobs daily. Any experts here to share more, thanks

SKSV

Apr 8, 2019
does gap in employment really matter in canada, i dont think so, its very common to do contract jobs which pay u more than the regular jobs and infact people do 2 or 3 jobs daily. Any experts here to share more, thanks
It'd be great if they don't care about the gap. And 2 to 3 jobs, man I struggled with 1 job without any time left for myself. Not sure how people are able to keep up with 2 to 3 jobs.

kum152007

Star Member
Dec 3, 2017
It'd be great if they don't care about the gap. And 2 to 3 jobs, man I struggled with 1 job without any time left for myself. Not sure how people are able to keep up with 2 to 3 jobs.
hmm, what is your profession / job , if u r in software , then yes but u know Canadians prefers 8-4 job. Some people do 2 shifts and they are mostly drivers, post man , cleaners etc but they make good money too as the cost of living is high in canada compared to US.

mxg

Star Member
Jun 6, 2019
United States
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Calgary
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
25-01-2019
Med's Done....
07-03-2019
Passport Req..
10-01-2020
VISA ISSUED...
14-01-2020
I called IRCC today and apparently even after raising two webforms and calling multiple times to update my address, its not reflecting in my account. No wonder its taking them more than 11 months to finalize our cases, they can't even update a mailing address after 3 months. I am really annoyed at the whole process and just needed to rant.