+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>JANUARY 2019 AoR<<<< Join here

maiteemk

Jul 15, 2019
Good day everyone,
My ex-husband had to sign the IMM5604 form which is the declaration from non-accompanied parent although I have full custody of my kids.
According to Ralph G, last August, my eligibility was met and my criminality passed. Is this form part of the security check???

Last edited:

Doom__V

May 6, 2018
Hello, question for those who got their COPR -

I just checked myCIC and it says "approved" today. I had sent my passport on Nov 13. I am awaiting return tracker to get activated. In the meantime, I want to check what this refers to:
The Document Status table mentions an expiry date: 2020/10/23
Is this the date I need to land in Canada by or the only way to know that is when I get my passport back. What does this date refer to otherwise?

TIA
Yes, that is the date you need to land by. .
Your visa and copr will be valid till that date..

Reactions: DeeJayVee

Vivir_Y_Aprender

Star Member
Nov 16, 2019
URGENT ADVICE NEEDED!!!
Topic - Declaration of Job Duties

A colleague of mine submitted her profile in March 2019 but forgot to upload the job duty declaration letter. She is on her 10th month of processing.

Now, Either can she voluntarily submit the job duty letters now via webform, or should she wait for a request for the reviewing office and not submit anything on her own?

She has only submitted her offer letter & relieving letter....

What should she do immediately ? She has her duty declaration letter signed by her supervisor now but can't decide whether to submit it this late or not...

Please help!

Reactions: WunmiofLagos

WunmiofLagos

Jan 8, 2019
Canada
Category........
Other
Nomination.....
19-12-2018
AOR Received.
15-01-2019
URGENT ADVICE NEEDED!!!
Topic - Declaration of Job Duties

A colleague of mine submitted her profile in March 2019 but forgot to upload the job duty declaration letter. She is on her 10th month of processing.

Now, Either can she voluntarily submit the job duty letters now via webform, or should she wait for a request for the reviewing office and not submit anything on her own?

She has only submitted her offer letter & relieving letter....

What should she do immediately ? She has her duty declaration letter signed by her supervisor now but can't decide whether to submit it this late or not...

Please help!
Hi. I'll advise she sends the letter now as most people get rejected for lack of duties on their letters. She may not be lucky to get an ADR, depending on the officer and for all we know, she may already be in Review Required phase if it has been 10months since her AOR date.
But that's just my opinion. Others can weigh in too! :)

Last edited:

ritz261

Star Member
Oct 3, 2018
barrie
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26-11-2018
AOR Received.
19-02-2019
Med's Request
14-05-2019
Med's Done....
27-05-2019
Interview........
11-01-2020
Passport Req..
04-12-2019
VISA ISSUED...
12-12-2019
LANDED..........
11-01-2020
Hello Yis,Congragulations, big day for you.

My background check and criminality have already completed on October 16th and GCMS says PA met all the requirements, eligibility is passed as well. I am still waiting for PPR. I have called CIC for a couple of times but agent says the same that all the necessary checks have been completed but the application is still there. Desperately waiting for PPR. I am inland applicant. Would you please shed some light on this?

Thanks
When did you pass all the assessments and what is the location of file like location: PACE/PS/Ready for PS in GCMS note

DeeJayVee

Oct 3, 2019
Yes, that is the date you need to land by. .
Your visa and copr will be valid till that date..
Thanks for responding. Are you sure about this? I thought I read here that people only get about a couple of months in COPR to land. This date is an year out? Still waiting for return tracker to get activated and receive my passport but checking in case you saw this in your approval as well?

Uncle_Iroh

Jul 20, 2019
I got my "ready for passport" email last week. Status in the portal hasn't changed, but I'm assuming that case was approved (since they wouldn't ask for passport otherwise)

Thanks to everyone in the forum who helped! I was stuck in eligibility for over 10 months, an agent on the call told me eligibility was not met, I requested GCMS notes. Within a week, I got ADR for job duties. I got my manager to sign a new, over-the-top detailed letter with job description almost mirroring NOC code duties, on the company letterhead, in the exact form/details as they had specified. Got the passport email in two weeks following ADR submission.

Sending the passport now for myself. Not adding my (common-law partner) girlfriend for now since we're not planning to move immediately. We'll figure it out if and when the time comes.

lovecanada001

Star Member
Jul 5, 2017
I just talked to cic and found out my eligibility and background check done. Is anybody have the same status? I got two ghost updates on Friday and Saturday. I am so worried. Is anybody know what next?

Reactions: Bunny Thapar

mxg

Star Member
Jun 6, 2019
United States
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Calgary
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
25-01-2019
Med's Done....
07-03-2019
Passport Req..
10-01-2020
VISA ISSUED...
14-01-2020
I just talked to cic and found out my eligibility and background check done. Is anybody have the same status? I got two ghost updates on Friday and Saturday. I am so worried. Is anybody know what next?
Ghost update is a good sign. It might be that you passed your security as well. PPR is right round the corner. Good luck!:)

WunmiofLagos

Jan 8, 2019
Canada
Category........
Other
Nomination.....
19-12-2018
AOR Received.
15-01-2019
I got my "ready for passport" email last week. Status in the portal hasn't changed, but I'm assuming that case was approved (since they wouldn't ask for passport otherwise)

Thanks to everyone in the forum who helped! I was stuck in eligibility for over 10 months, an agent on the call told me eligibility was not met, I requested GCMS notes. Within a week, I got ADR for job duties. I got my manager to sign a new, over-the-top detailed letter with job description almost mirroring NOC code duties, on the company letterhead, in the exact form/details as they had specified. Got the passport email in two weeks following ADR submission.

Sending the passport now for myself. Not adding my (common-law partner) girlfriend for now since we're not planning to move immediately. We'll figure it out if and when the time comes.
Congrats! That's good to hear.

khan8862

Nov 26, 2019
My eligibility and background check has been done in October but still there is no sign on decision. Are you still waiting?

santab

Sep 15, 2018
Thanks for responding. Are you sure about this? I thought I read here that people only get about a couple of months in COPR to land. This date is an year out? Still waiting for return tracker to get activated and receive my passport but checking in case you saw this in your approval as well?
Visa end date is same as your medical end date. If your medical is extended, then it is possible to have end date almost an year away.
I got my visa with Sept 2020 as end date, I had sent my passport in Nov.

Reactions: khan8862