+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>JANUARY 2019 AoR<<<< Join here

DeeJayVee

Oct 3, 2019
Hello, question for those who got their COPR -

I just checked myCIC and it says "approved" today. I had sent my passport on Nov 13. I am awaiting return tracker to get activated. In the meantime, I want to check what this refers to:
The Document Status table mentions an expiry date: 2020/10/23
Is this the date I need to land in Canada by or the only way to know that is when I get my passport back. What does this date refer to otherwise?

TIA

khan8862

Nov 26, 2019
Woke up this morning to a PPR to my mailbox .. a relief after a rough journey:)
Hello Yis,Congragulations, big day for you.

My background check and criminality have already completed on October 16th and GCMS says PA met all the requirements, eligibility is passed as well. I am still waiting for PPR. I have called CIC for a couple of times but agent says the same that all the necessary checks have been completed but the application is still there. Desperately waiting for PPR. I am inland applicant. Would you please shed some light on this?

Thanks

Reactions: Bunny Thapar

yiso91

Aug 19, 2017
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
27-01-2019
Passport Req..
29-11-2019

My background check and criminality have already completed on October 16th and GCMS says PA met all the requirements, eligibility is passed as well. I am still waiting for PPR. I have called CIC for a couple of times but agent says the same that all the necessary checks have been completed but the application is still there. Desperately waiting for PPR. I am inland applicant. Would you please shed some light on this?

Thanks
It's really something that no one can predict ... You just have to wait for it knowing that your application is now completed

kum152007

Star Member
Dec 3, 2017
Hello, question for those who got their COPR -

I just checked myCIC and it says "approved" today. I had sent my passport on Nov 13. I am awaiting return tracker to get activated. In the meantime, I want to check what this refers to:
The Document Status table mentions an expiry date: 2020/10/23
Is this the date I need to land in Canada by or the only way to know that is when I get my passport back. What does this date refer to otherwise?

TIA
not very sure what you are asking for but check the Passport VISA stamp. Preliminary it looks u should land by this date, thanks

Reactions: DeeJayVee

kum152007

Star Member
Dec 3, 2017

Thanks
you should ask the agent to send a reminder to the officer, please do it next time u call them, thanks

mmbawany

Jan 14, 2019
Dubai, UAE
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
Job Offer........
Yes
Nomination.....
17-11-2019
Hi guys. I have recieved my NBPNP with JOB OFFER Nomination and I am about to submit my Paper Based Application next week. apart of the official processing times, Id like to find out how long does it usually take. Thankyou

SMB84

Sep 27, 2017
Qatar
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
17-Jan-2018
AOR Received.
18-Jan-2018
Med's Done....
26-Feb-2018
Woke up this morning to a PPR to my mailbox .. a relief after a rough journey:)
Congratulations man!

Did you have to do medicals again or was it extended?

JssAmA

May 8, 2018
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Edmonton
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
21-01-2019
Passport Req..
20-08-2019
VISA ISSUED...
28-08-2019
LANDED..........
03-09-2019
Just got my CoPR and passport back guys! Praying for those still waiting.. hope everyone left can share the good news in the coming month!!
So happy for you! What a great present prior to Christmas! May you and your family enjoy this greatest news!

JssAmA

May 8, 2018
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Edmonton
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
21-01-2019
Passport Req..
20-08-2019
VISA ISSUED...
28-08-2019
LANDED..........
03-09-2019
Sorry for not getting here for like two months as I back to my hometown to visit my family and friends and to release the stress caused by the unknown EE invitation period and the whole application process after...

Just want those who are still waiting for the golden email/news to know our January friends are still here for help and to pray for you!;)