sureshcoim

Nov 20, 2017
***Need Urgent Help***
Hi Everyone,
AOR-Jan 2, 2019
FSW
VO-Vancouver
My Current Location: USA
Eligiblity: Review Required- Proactively I submitted additional documents regarding my work experience one month back after I got GCMS notes.

Today, I got procedural fairness letter stating that they have concerns with my work experience.
Letter states as below
Company 1: Officer stating that I have worked in this company during my bachelors and asked me to submit
* pay slips
*Bank statements
*offer Letter
Company 2: Since this is consultancy and I worked at different Client location which I mentioned in the reference letter So Officer asked to submit:
*Letter of Explanation stating all client sites with names and locations
*Proof of employment locations such as sub contractor agreement with client, Identification cards etc.
* Offer letter and tax statements
*Additionally provide the contact information of immediate supervisor at each client site, including their name and Job position.

For company 1- I can mention in LOE stating that it is paid internship but paid in cash and I only have cash pay slips but don’t have any bank statements and also I can submit Offer Letter-Is this ok?

For Company 2: I can submit LOE with client information, Identification card, Offer Letter and one year Tax statement but could not submit Sub contract agreement and another year tax statement.
Do I need to provide supervisor information who is working at client location or my employer details because I am not working with this company anymore and all other colleagues and manager were not working at this company?
Please someone help me suggesting how could I mention in LOE if I could not submit any documents that officer asked

I was given 7 days of time to submit the documents

Is there any chance that my application gets approved or not? Please help guys your suggestions will be more helpful for me
Company 2 seems straight forward. It is common we work in multiple client location and you can provide the evidence as you mentioned. Company 1 seems very critical as I have read they don't accept work experience in internship when you study. I am not trying to scare you, however, I have read rejections for ppl with experience during their bachelors. So my request is to take legal advise (Kubeir or someone) and get all possible documents you have to provide unless you see anyone responding here who been to same situation and already got their PR approved. Good luck my friend...

Reactions: kum152007

Sai4066

Jul 13, 2018
Company 2 seems straight forward. It is common we work in multiple client location and you can provide the evidence as you mentioned. Company 1 seems very critical as I have read they don't accept work experience in internship when you study. I am not trying to scare you, however, I have read rejections for ppl with experience during their bachelors. So my request is to take legal advise (Kubeir or someone) and get all possible documents you have to provide unless you see anyone responding here who been to same situation and already got their PR approved. Good luck my friend...
Thanks Suresh for your suggestions but I have read from forums that Paid Internship outside Canada is considered by IRCC

sanjay2000

Star Member
Mar 21, 2019
Hello All,

Finally received "The email" that I waited for so long! Thank you all for your support and encouragement during this long waiting period. I pray that everyone waiting gets their PPR soon.

AOR - Jan 06, 2019
Biometrics- Feb 25
No ADR
Remedical - Oct 25
Remedical Passed - Nov 02
PPR - Nov 05
VO - CPC Ottawa
Country of residence - India
Only one GU - July 22

I have submitted my passport and waiting to get it back. My application shows approved on the portal :)

Please hang in there and do not lose hope.
I would be happy to answer any question that anyone has.
Congratulations

Reactions: khushboosharma

sanjay2000

Star Member
Mar 21, 2019
Hello All,

Finally received "The email" that I waited for so long! Thank you all for your support and encouragement during this long waiting period. I pray that everyone waiting gets their PPR soon.

AOR - Jan 06, 2019
Biometrics- Feb 25
No ADR
Remedical - Oct 25
Remedical Passed - Nov 02
PPR - Nov 05
VO - CPC Ottawa
Country of residence - India
Only one GU - July 22

I have submitted my passport and waiting to get it back. My application shows approved on the portal :)

Please hang in there and do not lose hope.
I would be happy to answer any question that anyone has.
Congratulations
PAL date?

Garry9408

May 21, 2019
Paper based inland
File received march 20
Aor may 1
Medical 10sept
Medical received
Rprf request 30oct
Anyone have idea , When i will get ppr?

Zigzag13

Star Member
Aug 25, 2019
Thanks Suresh for your suggestions but I have read from forums that Paid Internship outside Canada is considered by IRCC
I have paid internship outside Canada on my submission and they are okay with that. I dnt Have pr yet but my eligibility is passed. So I think ur good there.
What is a cash statement?

Reactions: Bunny Thapar

kum152007

Star Member
Dec 3, 2017
as suresh said , take help of kuber kamal asap, if u want to book an appointment with him , the link is here, good luck
http://askkubeir.com/appointment/?fbclid=IwAR1S97I7IknXdVSQ3W6uNtDpCqJb-n5HFVcMJQmhYK1x1aIzRYrhypvOW9s

JamesRodriguez

Mar 8, 2019
Category........
FSW
Passport Req..
January 2020
VISA ISSUED...
January 2020
LANDED..........
February 2020
Correct .If they had to exclude this ,they wouldn’t have issued you an ADR .

They consider experience during studies if done outside Canada .No issues in that.
Just submit whatever documents you have.
Draft a clear and detailed explanation letter to explain your situation and the supporting documents your are submitting .

You will get through.

Good luck.

Last edited:

karrien

Sep 23, 2019
AOR - 1 January 2019
Medical Passed - 22 February 2019
Biometrics Passed - 5 March 2019

After that no update till November 1, 2019. I did not raise any web forms, did not call or did not send any email. Did not order anything.
No ADR, No Ghost Update.
Everything on my profile showed processing, Nothing cleared.

Raised first web form on 1 November requesting Update. Received an email requesting re-medical few days after.

Re-medical passed 15 November, 2019

This morning received an email asking to submit Passport for PR issue.

Thank you everyone for your support all these time.

yiso91

Aug 19, 2017
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
27-01-2019
Passport Req..
29-11-2019
Theoretically I should be most waited person here (324 Days to receive my golden email) as my AOR is 1 January 2019 and this thread is for January 2019 AOR.

But I pray for everyone waiting long and short to get their email soon.
You do realize its not a competition by any stretch of imagination:D