Other
Nomination.....
19-12-2018
AOR Received.
15-01-2019
Thank you. Ok quickly, since I will bring all my application details later:
Stream PNP Ontario
AOR : Dec 25th 2018
MEP1/Criminality passed and BIO : Feb 15th 2019 (Eligibility MET at that time)
*********DEAD SILENNNNNNCCCCCEEEEEE********
Remedical request and Eligibility passed : Sept 24th 2019
Remedical passed : September 29th 2019
***********SILENCE************************* (I became a zombie/walking dead by that time since I could not sleep)
Ghost update: November 15th 2019
PPR: November 18th 2019
Congrats!

Reactions: Pura Vida

capricorn7

Star Member
Aug 14, 2018
Hello All,

Finally received "The email" that I waited for so long! Thank you all for your support and encouragement during this long waiting period. I pray that everyone waiting gets their PPR soon.

AOR - Jan 06, 2019
Biometrics- Feb 25
No ADR
Remedical - Oct 25
Remedical Passed - Nov 02
PPR - Nov 05
VO - CPC Ottawa
Country of residence - India
Only one GU - July 22

I have submitted my passport and waiting to get it back. My application shows approved on the portal :)

Please hang in there and do not lose hope.
I would be happy to answer any question that anyone has.
Congratulations and all the best

Reactions: khushboosharma

capricorn7

Star Member
Aug 14, 2018
Stream PNP Ontario
***********SILENCE************************* (I became a zombie/walking dead by that time since I could not sleep)
Congratulations and all the best !!

Reactions: Pura Vida

capricorn7

Star Member
Aug 14, 2018
Good luck to all those who are waiting, just hang in there . You will get it soon. This PR journey keeps on surprising me. I was relaxed after PR email and had to courier passports to Ottawa. I used FedEx for it and there was an issue in FedEx tracking for a day. It didn’t show tracking details online . Called their shipping center and they were not able to trace it. They just said if it is lost you can claim based on declared value :p which was 1 USD since it was documents envelope. I had used FedEx so many times and this was the first time I faced this issue.

Had one big sleepless night and then next day tracking started working. Luckily only downside was they delivered one day late. Post this, I realized once again that there will be so many moments of anxiety, worry and happiness in this journey until we reach there and even after that. All we need to learn is staying calm !!

PrasadK

Jul 5, 2019
Toronto, ON
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CIO Sydney NS
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
27-01-2019
Passport Req..
08-11-2019
VISA ISSUED...
26-11-2019
LANDED..........
15-01-2020
PPRRRRRRR today GUYS from CIO sydney!! HOURRAAAAA I'll come back for more details later, today is my day!!! :) best wishes to everyone waiting.
Stream PNP Ontario
Big congrats!! Glad to see you on the other side :D

My PPR got reissued as well.. submitting passport today!

Last edited:
Oct 30, 2019
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CIO Sydney NS
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
23-02-2019
Passport Req..
09-12-2019
Thanks! Wish you the exact same :D

Just submitted the passport..
Hey PrasadK, Congrats on your PPR. I have a question hope you can answer. I was in USA when applied for PR but returned to India while the PR is in process so I might end up in a similar situation like you where they ask for submitting the Passport in USA. Can you please let me know what steps did you take to get the PPR re-issued for submission of Passport in India?

Another question, do we need to submit Passport at VFS location or mail it directly to Visa Office?

Thanks in advance.

Reactions: PrasadK

PrasadK

Jul 5, 2019
Toronto, ON
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CIO Sydney NS
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
27-01-2019
Passport Req..
08-11-2019
VISA ISSUED...
26-11-2019
LANDED..........
15-01-2020
Hey PrasadK, Congrats on your PPR. I have a question hope you can answer. I was in USA when applied for PR but returned to India while the PR is in process so I might end up in a similar situation like you where they ask for submitting the Passport in USA. Can you please let me know what steps did you take to get the PPR re-issued for submission of Passport in India?

Another question, do we need to submit Passport at VFS location or mail it directly to Visa Office?

Thanks in advance.
Thanks! If you're issued the PPR with regard to your US address, the email mentions that the steps involved are only applicable for residents of US or Canada as the passport won't be returned to any address outside those two countries. The email also mentions the direct email address that you should respond to in case of address change. This will be the email address of your visa office. You can email them (don't forget to include your UCI) and they will reissue you a new PPR with instructions for India in 1-2 weeks..
Do not take any action until they reissue the PPR for India, then follow the instructions in the new PPR email.. good luck!

Last edited:
Reactions: canadian_whisky

kum152007

Star Member
Dec 3, 2017
Thanks! If you're issued the PPR with regard to your US address, the email mentions that the steps involved are only applicable for residents of US or Canada as the passport won't be returned to any address outside those two countries. The email also mentions the direct email address that you should respond to in case of address change. This will be the email address of your visa office. You can email them (don't forget to include your UCI) and they will reissue you a new PPR with instructions for India in 1-2 weeks..
Do not take any action until they reissue the PPR for India, then follow the instructions in the new PPR email.. good luck!
Not very sure if this will help but i got my PR process was done with a consultant in Canada. My AOR is Jan 4 2019, Since project finished , i came back to india in April. The change of address was done by my consultant. But he got the golden mail on 4 Nov. I submitted Passport to VFS kolkata dnd the Visa and COPR was issued on 12 Nov in NDelhi. I received the Passport and COPR on 18 Nov. BUt i think u r talking about reissuing of PPR golden mail and specific to US . Just sharing if it can help .
My consultant says that he will get the PR card and the COPR card , I think thats true. I plan to collect the same once i land there in December 2019. Thanks

Oct 30, 2019
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CIO Sydney NS
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
23-02-2019
Passport Req..
09-12-2019
Makes sense. Thank you very much.

Reactions: PrasadK

Sai4066

Jul 13, 2018
***Need Urgent Help***
Hi Everyone,
AOR-Jan 2, 2019
FSW
VO-Vancouver
My Current Location: USA
Eligiblity: Review Required- Proactively I submitted additional documents regarding my work experience one month back after I got GCMS notes.

Today, I got procedural fairness letter stating that they have concerns with my work experience.
Letter states as below
Company 1: Officer stating that I have worked in this company during my bachelors and asked me to submit
* pay slips
*Bank statements
*offer Letter
Company 2: Since this is consultancy and I worked at different Client location which I mentioned in the reference letter So Officer asked to submit:
*Letter of Explanation stating all client sites with names and locations
*Proof of employment locations such as sub contractor agreement with client, Identification cards etc.
* Offer letter and tax statements
*Additionally provide the contact information of immediate supervisor at each client site, including their name and Job position.

For company 1- I can mention in LOE stating that it is paid internship but paid in cash and I only have cash pay slips but don’t have any bank statements and also I can submit Offer Letter-Is this ok?

For Company 2: I can submit LOE with client information, Identification card, Offer Letter and one year Tax statement but could not submit Sub contract agreement and another year tax statement.
Do I need to provide supervisor information who is working at client location or my employer details because I am not working with this company anymore and all other colleagues and manager were not working at this company?
Please someone help me suggesting how could I mention in LOE if I could not submit any documents that officer asked

I was given 7 days of time to submit the documents

Is there any chance that my application gets approved or not? Please help guys your suggestions will be more helpful for me