+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>JANUARY 2019 AoR<<<< Join here

Bunny Thapar

Jun 27, 2017
Visa Office......
Montreal
Just a thought.... Hope your case is not stuck in Montreal office in between changing laws about person knowing French and not.
Hell yeah now whats that bro?

I dont know French but its not a mandate for PR?

Is there anything I am unaware?

Please let me know.

Thanks!

mansham.bhargava

Star Member
Apr 30, 2017
Hi Members.

My AOR is 10Jan2019. Last week I got a re medical request. I want to understand, is this normal? And how much time can I expect for getting my PR after i submit my Medical?

Thanks

Reactions: Bunny Thapar

Doom__V

May 6, 2018
Hell yeah now whats that bro?

I dont know French but its not a mandate for PR?

Is there anything I am unaware?

Please let me know.

Thanks!
It's specific to PNP for Quebec... They passed a rule that all immigrants must know French and then there was widespread cry in public so they said we will process already submitted applications but rules will apply to be applications. Its been in News..

It doesn't apply to you as per say but considering that your application is at Montreal office they might have been sifting through applications amidst the political chaos. So that might have been impacting indirectly...

SKSV

Apr 8, 2019
AOR 26th January
Eligibility & Security passed
Criminality not started
Medical expired
No communication from cic for the last 1 month

I'm finding it hard to see the light at the end of the tunnel with every passing day :(
Just patiently waiting is what we can do now. What is your VO?

capricorn7

Star Member
Aug 14, 2018
Congratulations @capricorn7 ..very happy to hear that..all the very best for future life in canada.
For me, there seems to be more hurdle on the way. Last week i was expecting to receive ppr as my re-med passed on 4th nov but nothing was there. Yesterday i got to know that my mailbox storage is full from last 10 days and mails are bouncing back. Tried to call cic yesterday but its a holiday in canada, will call today and check whether ppr mail was sent last week or not.
Thanks Piyush. Hoping you also get PPR email soon.
Its good you caught about your mailbox now. If they confirm over call, you can still request them to re-send the email.

Piyushagr21

Star Member
Dec 6, 2018
Bangalore, India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CIO Sydney & CPC Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
29-01-2019
Med's Done....
12-03-2019
Thanks Piyush. Hoping you also get PPR email soon.
Its good you caught about your mailbox now. If they confirm over call, you can still request them to re-send the email.
I got to know from cic agent that they sent me the ppr email on 8th nov and because of mailbox issue i did not receive it. He asked me to raise webform for the same. Can i go to vfs office with passports and explain them the situation. Is it going to help?

capricorn7

Star Member
Aug 14, 2018
I got to know from cic agent that they sent me the ppr email on 8th nov and because of mailbox issue i did not receive it. He asked me to raise webform for the same. Can i go to vfs office with passports and explain them the situation. Is it going to help?
I am not sure if VFS office can help without seeing PPR email as they will not have anything to validate against your request.

Other than webform, try sending email to IRCC.CIO-BRCD.IRCC@cic.gc.ca.(This is for CIO Sydney). That should help.

Reactions: PrasadK

Piyushagr21

Star Member
Dec 6, 2018
Bangalore, India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CIO Sydney & CPC Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
29-01-2019
Med's Done....
12-03-2019
I am not sure if VFS office can help without seeing PPR email as they will not have anything to validate against your request.

Other than webform, try sending email to IRCC.CIO-BRCD.IRCC@cic.gc.ca.(This is for CIO Sydney). That should help.
I have mailed sydney VO directly on the same email. Lets see how much time they will take to re-issue.

Reactions: PrasadK

kum152007

Star Member
Dec 3, 2017
I have mailed sydney VO directly on the same email. Lets see how much time they will take to re-issue.
is your VO sydney, if so its fine else its the central intake office but u should mail your VO if its is otherwise, also u have 30 days timeline , so dont worry , the similar case happened with a lady in South America and she still had a lots of time to get another mail. Going to VFS will not help as first thing they will ask is the golden mail copy, so hang on and Good luck

AKINYEMZY

Oct 10, 2019
LAGOS NIGERIA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC OTTAWA
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
09-01-2019
AOR Received.
10-01-2019
Hi Members.

My AOR is 10Jan2019. Last week I got a re medical request. I want to understand, is this normal? And how much time can I expect for getting my PR after i submit my Medical?

Thanks
It is a good sign.

I am JAN 10 AOR too.
i got remed on 15/10, and got PPR once remed was passed.

Congrats in advance.

mansham.bhargava

Star Member
Apr 30, 2017
It is a good sign.

I am JAN 10 AOR too.
i got remed on 15/10, and got PPR once remed was passed.

Congrats in advance.
Thanks for your reply Sir. Once I submit the re medical, I have to land in canada before my remedical expires, that means with in one year of my remedical date??