+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>JANUARY 2019 AoR<<<< Join here

mesho

Aug 21, 2019
Hope u r calling them weekly , raising notes, webform etc if u r still in Canada , then anyway u r anyway there but if u r no more in Canada, then keep doing these 3 things and its round the corner. Maybe u have extensive travel history or u r single, Single r processed last but believe me PPR is round the corner for u. Also keep 20K CAD in your canadian bank a/c if u r single as that is the minimum requirement for POF. Good luck.
In my case, I did not order the notes yet as I saw somewhere in the forum that it might delay the process of the application as the application will be picked up from the queue. I am almost 8 months now but I used to call and raise webforms.
Do you think the notes will really delay the process?
Thanks

Kshow

Star Member
Apr 11, 2017
Thank you for the kind words, Prasad!
I'm starting to think i may have offended IRCC because i can't seem to understand why i haven't at least gotten my GCMS notes. I ordered 2 separate notes 80days (August) and 60days (September) ago and i haven't received them.
I have no idea why my file is stuck, no ADRs, PFLs, Re-med, Ghost....nothing!
Tomorrow makes it 300days post AOR!
Stay strong dear. Your PPR is definitely going to come soon

kum152007

Star Member
Dec 3, 2017
In my case, I did not order the notes yet as I saw somewhere in the forum that it might delay the process of the application as the application will be picked up from the queue. I am almost 8 months now but I used to call and raise webforms.
Do you think the notes will really delay the process?
Thanks
yes u must, it will definitely make the office to have a look, do it today , its easy and doesnt cost much, good luck

sarahv

Nov 11, 2019
Hi,

I applied last october 5 2019

here's my current status:

Review of eligibilityHelp - Review of eligibility
  • We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical resultsHelp - Review of medical results
  • October 8, 2019 You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documentsHelp - Review of additional documents
  • We do not need additional documents.
InterviewHelp - Interview
  • You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
BiometricsHelp - Biometrics
  • We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background checkHelp - Background check
  • We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decisionHelp - Final decision
  • Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

My status changed to We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements. last november 8. any clue on when they will inform me whether i got approved or rejected?

capricorn7

Star Member
Aug 14, 2018
Congratulations you guys !! :D Looks like they're really wrapping up Jan AOR applications double time!! It should be a very short wait for those that remain :)
Wow so many PPRs in this group on Friday..Today only I am seeing these messages as I was away.

Congratulations to everyone. Even I got lucky in this PPR rain from CIO Sydney :)
Quite similar to @PrasadK as my AOR is 27-Jan and got PPR on 8th November.
It was good turnaround from Eligibility not met to PPR in this 9.5 months journey. It was tough to accept not met as I made mistake of not including details in experience letter. Through this forum only I realized I missed something. I proactively submitted that in month of July.
Ordered notes twice but it was always not met till September mid.
Only one ghost update couple of weeks back and that too after my webform when my ADR status got changed to Not applicable.

Special thanks to @Piyushagr21 @PrasadK ...I was able to remain more patient after watching some of the great positive minds here.

About the feeling on seeing that email, I am happy but more than that it was a feeling of relaxation. I hope my other buddies in this forum too get PPR email soon.

PrasadK

Jul 5, 2019
Toronto, ON
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CIO Sydney NS
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
27-01-2019
Passport Req..
08-11-2019
VISA ISSUED...
26-11-2019
LANDED..........
15-01-2020
Wow so many PPRs in this group on Friday..Today only I am seeing these messages as I was away.

Congratulations to everyone. Even I got lucky in this PPR rain from CIO Sydney :)
It was good turnaround from Eligibility not met to PPR in this 9.5 months journey. It was tough to accept not met as I made mistake of not including details in experience letter. Through this forum only I realized I missed something. I proactively submitted that in month of July.
Only one ghost update couple of weeks back and that too after my webform when my ADR status got changed to Not applicable.

Special thanks to @Piyushagr21 @PrasadK ...I was able to remain more patient after watching some of the great positive minds here.

About the feeling on seeing that email, I am happy but more than that it was a feeling of relaxation. I hope my other buddies in this forum too get PPR email soon.
Congrats my AOR/PPR buddy! :D

mxg

Star Member
Jun 6, 2019
United States
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Calgary
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
25-01-2019
Med's Done....
07-03-2019
Passport Req..
10-01-2020
VISA ISSUED...
14-01-2020

Congratulations :)

Reactions: capricorn7

WunmiofLagos

Jan 8, 2019
Canada
Category........
Other
Nomination.....
19-12-2018
AOR Received.
15-01-2019
@WunmiofLagos we are here with you and other who are yet to receive the golden mail..You will get the golden mail soon.
Our congratulations are loading for you. Just farabale.
Oga SarS!!!! (If you know, you know) :D
Thanks a lot....I really appreciate the kind words.

WunmiofLagos

Jan 8, 2019
Canada
Category........
Other
Nomination.....
19-12-2018
AOR Received.
15-01-2019

Congrats!

Reactions: capricorn7