+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>JANUARY 2019 AoR<<<< Join here

Loyaltocanada

Jan 21, 2019
Thank you for the kind words, Prasad!
I'm starting to think i may have offended IRCC because i can't seem to understand why i haven't at least gotten my GCMS notes. I ordered 2 separate notes 80days (August) and 60days (September) ago and i haven't received them.
I have no idea why my file is stuck, no ADRs, PFLs, Re-med, Ghost....nothing!
Tomorrow makes it 300days post AOR!
I'm here more than 330 days. started to feel offended too. In my case, I'm very simple straight case. CEC with Canadain education who is workking and living in Canada more than 4 years ago. No criminals. Nothing. Not even a driving or parking ticket. My application is collecting the dust in Edmonton IRCC. Medical expired. Eligibility, security and criminality passed. They said that my med is extended however, nothing reflected in my profile. It is more than 40 days since I was told that I'm waiting for final review.

PrasadK

Jul 5, 2019
Toronto, ON
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CIO Sydney NS
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
27-01-2019
Passport Req..
08-11-2019
VISA ISSUED...
26-11-2019
LANDED..........
15-01-2020
Thanks for the positive words
Congratulations and best of luck for the new journey
Thanks for the Info and staying on this group dude :):):) !!!
Thanks guys .. my pleasure :)

I'm starting to think i may have offended IRCC because i can't seem to understand why i haven't at least gotten my GCMS notes. I ordered 2 separate notes 80days (August) and 60days (September) ago and i haven't received them.
I'm here more than 330 days. started to feel offended too. In my case, I'm very simple straight case. CEC with Canadain education who is workking and living in Canada more than 4 years ago. No criminals. Nothing. Not even a driving or parking ticket. My application is collecting the dust in Edmonton IRCC. Medical expired. Eligibility, security and criminality passed. They said that my med is extended however, nothing reflected in my profile. It is more than 40 days since I was told that I'm waiting for final review.
I feel your pain guys. But it's just a matter of time before the officer picks up your file one fine day and effectively changes your life forever. Please don't feel offended or feel that you've offended IRCC in any way. I was in a very dark place with the 'eligibility not met' situation, even preparing for a rejection, but when your day comes, everything changes. In the grand scheme of things, it's a speeding ticket! Stay positive and on that fine day you will have what you've waited so long for.. you will certainly get what you deserve! :) Really hoping this is your lucky week!

Bunny Thapar

Jun 27, 2017
Visa Office......
Montreal
Guys, we're about to break in to a new week, full of new hope. I got my PPR already but I feel more at home with the feeling of waiting than the feeling of the wait being over. I guess I just still cannot believe it, so instead I'll be waiting with the rest of you in spirit :) I hope IRCC showers the remaining folk with PPR rain like it did last week !!

Thanks brotherman for staying back!

You give us hope!

God bless you!

Hope it rains PPR for one and all who are waiting!

Bunny Thapar

Jun 27, 2017
Visa Office......
Montreal
Hope you get it sooner...seems they are finally realising the system is not picking cases due to be finished
Hope you get it sooner...seems they are finally realising the system is not picking cases due to be finished
Thanks Wellwisher!

I called CIC on 8th Nov, 2019 and got hold of one nice gentleman named Frank who agreed to send a reminder to the officer.

Hope that works and triggers decision atleast!

AOR : 1st February, 2019
Category : CEC Inland
Visa Office : Montreal
Eligibility: In Progress since 12th September, 2019
Criminality: In progress
Security: Not started
GCMS notes requested : 1st October, 2019 (Yet to be received)
Last Called CIC : 8th November, 2019 (Agent sent a reminder)
Web Form Enquiry raised : 10th November, 2019 (Asking for an update)

Nancylyz

Aug 9, 2019
Thanks Wellwisher!

I called CIC on 8th Nov, 2019 and got hold of one nice gentleman named Frank who agreed to send a reminder to the officer.

Hope that works and triggers decision atleast!

AOR : 1st February, 2019
Category : CEC Inland
Visa Office : Montreal
Eligibility: In Progress since 12th September, 2019
Criminality: In progress
Security: Not started
GCMS notes requested : 1st October, 2019 (Yet to be received)
Last Called CIC : 8th November, 2019 (Agent sent a reminder)
Web Form Enquiry raised : 10th November, 2019 (Asking for an update)

Make sure you check your GCMS notes and see if they are reviewing something. You can always provide additional documents without them sending a request.

Best of luck!

Reactions: Bunny Thapar

Bunny Thapar

Jun 27, 2017
Visa Office......
Montreal
Make sure you check your GCMS notes and see if they are reviewing something. You can always provide additional documents without them sending a request.

Best of luck!
O sure Nancy!

The 1st GCMS which I applied on 4th July, 2019 and received on 12th September, 2019 had no reviews or any red flags.

Hope I get PPR before next GCMS arrives.

Thanks so much for your reply.

Reactions: PrasadK

WunmiofLagos

Jan 8, 2019
Canada
Category........
Other
Nomination.....
19-12-2018
AOR Received.
15-01-2019
Wow!

WunmiofLagos

Jan 8, 2019
Canada
Category........
Other
Nomination.....
19-12-2018
AOR Received.
15-01-2019
Thanks guys .. my pleasure :)

I feel your pain guys. But it's just a matter of time before the officer picks up your file one fine day and effectively changes your life forever. Please don't feel offended or feel that you've offended IRCC in any way. I was in a very dark place with the 'eligibility not met' situation, even preparing for a rejection, but when your day comes, everything changes. In the grand scheme of things, it's a speeding ticket! Stay positive and on that fine day you will have what you've waited so long for.. you will certainly get what you deserve! :) Really hoping this is your lucky week!
You're so sweet. Thanks again :)

kum152007

Star Member
Dec 3, 2017
As per getgcms.com, there is a huge backlog for notes, its 90 days now, so dont worry. I ordered 3 of them started June but didnt receive any. Maybe the trick is to order notes , raise webform and call weekly to push your file. At least this has worked in many cases. It doesnt matter if u receive notes or webform is getting reflected in the account but it surely kicks off a trigger to the officer that your file needs to be looked at. Erin and Ralph id were good too but they are not there anymore but if u keep doing these 3 things, u will get golden mail anyday now. Good luck

kum152007

Star Member
Dec 3, 2017
Hope u r calling them weekly , raising notes, webform etc if u r still in Canada , then anyway u r anyway there but if u r no more in Canada, then keep doing these 3 things and its round the corner. Maybe u have extensive travel history or u r single, Single r processed last but believe me PPR is round the corner for u. Also keep 20K CAD in your canadian bank a/c if u r single as that is the minimum requirement for POF. Good luck.

WunmiofLagos

Jan 8, 2019
Canada
Category........
Other
Nomination.....
19-12-2018
AOR Received.
15-01-2019
As per getgcms.com, there is a huge backlog for notes, its 90 days now, so dont worry. I ordered 3 of them started June but didnt receive any. Maybe the trick is to order notes , raise webform and call weekly to push your file. At least this has worked in many cases. It doesnt matter if u receive notes or webform is getting reflected in the account but it surely kicks off a trigger to the officer that your file needs to be looked at. Erin and Ralph id were good too but they are not there anymore but if u keep doing these 3 things, u will get golden mail anyday now. Good luck
Thank you @kum152007
I ordered CBSA notes 2weeks ago even though security has not started. That makes it 3 notes i'm expecting.
Hopefully, one of them triggers movement. I'll also continue to email them and raise webforms.

umaa1122

Nov 11, 2019
Hi, i would like to ask that my husband living in Canada has received his PR card 2 months ago on 11th September 2019 (we applied in April 2019), however since I am living in Pakistan there is no update/PPR email regarding me.. We have been calling IRCC and they simply says they cant tell us anything. Pls guide what should we do?