+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>JANUARY 2019 AoR<<<< Join here

Loyaltocanada

Jan 21, 2019
They told me the same thing yesterday. How long it’s been that you are waiting after everything got passed ??
They told me the same too however, the original pass date did not change on my profile. It is still showing the old one. Did they update the date on your profile?

Sromana

Sep 20, 2019
They told me the same too however, the original pass date did not change on my profile. It is still showing the old one. Did they update the date on your profile?
I called them yesterday and the agent told me that the security was the only part left for my application and it passed on 4th nov.
When did you came to know that everything passed ?

Loyaltocanada

Jan 21, 2019
I called them yesterday and the agent told me that the security was the only part left for my application and it passed on 4th nov.
It was 2 weeks ago. I was told that my medical was extended too however, the new medical pass date is not on my profile. Did they update ur medical pass date on your profile?

Sromana

Sep 20, 2019
It was 2 weeks ago. I was told that my medical was extended too however, the new medical pass date is not on my profile. Did they update ur medical pass date on your profile?
I don’t have access to my online account, so I don’t know.
Is your file in Sydney ??

Abb_sharif

Dec 10, 2018
inland
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
CIO
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
27-01-2019
Med's Done....
07-03-2019
do you know how long it took to clear the security check?

Abb_sharif

Dec 10, 2018
inland
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
CIO
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
27-01-2019
Med's Done....
07-03-2019
I don’t know how it works but for me on 21oct they said security not started and yesterday they told me that security got passed on 4th nov so I have no idea what’s going on. Lol
yes!! this whole process is mind-boggling, I'm a single applicant with a very short travel history and yet closing in the 10th month

Nancylyz

Aug 9, 2019
Hello all, my AOR is Jan 29 and I passed medical in March once already.

Today when I check my case, I got an update saying my medical passed on November 6. I've gotten a ghost update on Oct 18.

I'm wondering whether this is a good news that the ready for visa email will arrive soon?

mxg

Star Member
Jun 6, 2019
United States
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Calgary
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
25-01-2019
Med's Done....
07-03-2019
Passport Req..
10-01-2020
VISA ISSUED...
14-01-2020
Hello all, my AOR is Jan 29 and I passed medical in March once already.

Today when I check my case, I got an update saying my medical passed on November 6. I've gotten a ghost update on Oct 18.

I'm wondering whether this is a good news that the ready for visa email will arrive soon?
Did you re-take your medical tests? If not it looks like your medicals may have been extended. This is definitely good news. PPR is coming soon :)

Reactions: Bunny Thapar