Category........
FSW
Passport Req..
January 2020
VISA ISSUED...
January 2020
LANDED..........
February 2020
Sorry I didn't mention, I got PPR email yesterday November 4. It was an online application.
Hey Congrats ,

Did they accept the letter from Colleague ?
I remember you didn't submit the denial email from Hr and reference letter on letterhead ?

Kcanada0119

Jul 29, 2019
USA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CIO Sydney
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
09-01-2019
Med's Done....
28-02-2019
Hey Congrats ,

Did they accept the letter from Colleague ?
I remember you didn't submit the denial email from Hr and reference letter on letterhead ?
Yes, after reading my notes, I submitted denial email from HR and also provided the business card of my manager, which worked it seems.

Reactions: Bunny Thapar

Amanpreet 123

Oct 17, 2019
Yes, after reading my notes, I submitted denial email from HR and also provided the business card of my manager, which worked it seems.
Hi congrats
Actully i also got a adr of employment verification letters .i have a expericne of institute but managing director of institute is no more with us and institute is now closed so i provided a affidavit from my colleagues .will thay accept it i am cec inland candidate.

kum152007

Star Member
Dec 3, 2017
Hi All

We will be doing soft landing next month. Flight Tickets are booked.

Will be staying in Toronto for 3 nights and then return.

Any suggestions and comments?
there is another details soft landing exp. 3 or 4 pages back in this forum itself , please refer that

sureshcoim

Nov 20, 2017
u should get PPR in 3 days, thats the trend but depends on VO , good luck
Hope so. I called CIC after the remedical status passed yesterday and they mentioned overall status is still in progress. After remedial requested in September, I was told all other status passed. So do I expect 1 more ghost update to have the overall application complete and PPR? Anyone who been in this can please confirm?

Reactions: kum152007

SKSV

Apr 8, 2019
Hope so. I called CIC after the remedical status passed yesterday and they mentioned overall status is still in progress. After remedial requested in September, I was told all other status passed. So do I expect 1 more ghost update to have the overall application complete and PPR? Anyone who been in this can please confirm?
What's your VO?

bibi-hey

Star Member
Mar 1, 2019
One of the thread you can refer is here, there might be another thread for Hamilton... Interview is nothing complicated. They just ask you if you are convicted in any criminal activity or if you were ever asked to leave Canada etc...

Rest take you details regarding last date of emerging Canada first date of emerging Canada height weight etc. You wild need to validate these details on COPR
https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/etobicoke-landing-experience-march-2019.615535/page-17#post-8282524

Thank you so much!!

Reactions: Doom__V

Jeilin

Aug 22, 2019
Hi everyone

Please for everyone of you who got remed request, did your medicals change from passed to "you do not need a medical exam" before you got the remed request?

I thought it was only meant to change if the medical expires but my medical does not expire until December 11th. Just wondering if i should expect a remed request or an extension

sureshcoim

Nov 20, 2017
Hi everyone

Please for everyone of you who got remed request, did your medicals change from passed to "you do not need a medical exam" before you got the remed request?

I thought it was only meant to change if the medical expires but my medical does not expire until December 11th. Just wondering if i should expect a remed request or an extension
With what you did mention, you might get a remedical request.