AOR Received.
25-01-2019
Med's Done....
07-03-2019
Passport Req..
10-01-2020
VISA ISSUED...
14-01-2020
Has anyone been able to call IRCC today using the TextNow app? I have been trying all day and haven't been able to get through. It just keeps ringing.

yiso91

Aug 19, 2017
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
27-01-2019
Passport Req..
29-11-2019
i got an update but when i logged in my medical status changed , before it was medical passed on April 3rd now it is you do not need a medical , we will let you know if this changes . My medical expired on October 21st
Have you been asked to do remedical recently?

mesho

Aug 21, 2019
Hi All,
I received the attached response for my web form:

"We verified the information you provided and can confirm that your application is still in process.

All the required documents and information have been received by the responsible office for the moment.

While the processing times may vary with each case, we will make all the necessary efforts to finalize your application as soon as possible.

Rest assured that you will be informed as soon as a decision is reached or if additional information is needed."

Any help to interpret this response? plzzzzz
AOR 23 March
ADR Sept 9 submitted Sept 16
IP2 Sept 26

capricorn7

Star Member
Aug 14, 2018
Hi All,

"We verified the information you provided and can confirm that your application is still in process.

All the required documents and information have been received by the responsible office for the moment.

While the processing times may vary with each case, we will make all the necessary efforts to finalize your application as soon as possible.

Rest assured that you will be informed as soon as a decision is reached or if additional information is needed."

AOR 23 March
IP2 Sept 26
This is a generic response by IRCC to indicate application is in process. I have got that multiple times with some word here and there .

Reactions: mesho

kum152007

Star Member
Dec 3, 2017
Hi Everyone,

Thanks for being very supportive here and providing useful information. I would like to know the procedure for sending the documents (passport+photos) from either Pune or Chennai in India. I am currently in US, but will be travelling to India very soon. I am not aware of the procedure to send the documents from India. The CPCO-final request email gives the information below, but it is only for residents in US and Canada. Thanks looking forward to your help please!

regards,

------------------------------------------------------------
If you do not have a mailing address in Canada or the U.S.A, or if you are unable to submit the required documentation for you or your accompanying family members to the addresses below, please advise IRCC via the IRCC Web form for instructions to submit your documents to the visa office that serves the country where you are.

Please note that our office will not return passports to an address outside North America.

· If you have a mailing address in Canada, please submit by mail in a single package all required documents {including Passport(s) OR photocopy(ies) of passport(s)}, to the following address:

CPCO – PR VISA

Passports Submission

PO Box 9780

Ottawa ON

K1G 6T2

DO NOT FILL OUT THE ADDRESS SECTION ON YOUR CANADA POST RETURN ENVELOPE.

· If you have a mailing address in the U.S.A., please submit by courier in a single package all required documents {including Passport(s) OR photocopy(ies) of passport(s)}, to the following address:

CPCO – PR VISA

Passports Submission

365 Laurier Av. West

Ottawa ON

K1A 1L1

-----------------------------------------
as far as i know , you cannot send passport across countries. Thus u need to give either US or Canada Address or india address where u will send PP for stamping. But off course u need to be at that place for till the time u get the stamping done. Why dont u cancel your india trip , thanks

Reactions: Goodtimesahead

SKSV

Apr 8, 2019
Hi All,

AOR 23 March
IP2 Sept 26
Is the agent name Patrick?

Reactions: WunmiofLagos