+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>JANUARY 2019 AoR<<<< Join here

rushi.gada

Champion Member
Jun 24, 2019
Hey guys!

For all of you’ll who remember me, hope most of you’ll have also received your PPR. Kicking into the start of week 4 in Canada, and it’s been awesome. The initial few weeks are crazy and if anyone wants any advice, pls reach out.

For all you guys who are still waiting, please don’t lose hope, things are turning quick now that there is a lot more man power. Our PR cards are being processed in two weeks instead of the 2 months it used to take.

My application took 7.5 months, so 6 months is certainly just a number. As long as you don’t fail eligibility, you will 100% get your PPR. Keep busy and stay positive

Good luck to all!

Bunny Thapar

Jun 27, 2017
Visa Office......
Montreal
Hey guys!

For all of you’ll who remember me, hope most of you’ll have also received your PPR. Kicking into the start of week 4 in Canada, and it’s been awesome. The initial few weeks are crazy and if anyone wants any advice, pls reach out.

For all you guys who are still waiting, please don’t lose hope, things are turning quick now that there is a lot more man power. Our PR cards are being processed in two weeks instead of the 2 months it used to take.

My application took 7.5 months, so 6 months is certainly just a number. As long as you don’t fail eligibility, you will 100% get your PPR. Keep busy and stay positive

Good luck to all!
Good to see msg from you brother.

Welcome to Canada!

Happy Diwali to you and your family!

I am based in Vancouver in case if you are planning to visit here private message me and we can meet!

Cheers!

PrasadK

Jul 5, 2019
Toronto, ON
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CIO Sydney NS
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
27-01-2019
Passport Req..
08-11-2019
VISA ISSUED...
26-11-2019
LANDED..........
15-01-2020
Hey guys!

Good luck to all!
Glad you're having a good time out there! The rest of us will join you soon enough. And thanks for stopping by :)

Oct 27, 2019
Dear All,

Happy Diwali!! I haven't been involved in the group.more because of not wanting to create yet another account and a password. However I felt that I should share my news so that it may give a positivity to others waiting on the color.

My Apt was Jan 1 2019
I had 2 gcms notes raised and always had eligibility recommend pass, background check in progress, criminality passed, security not started. Then October 17, my medicals we reassessed as passed, they were already to pass to begin with lol. Then Oct 21 I got the Copr mail Visa office is Ottawa.

Now I have a unique situation that I need to travel to India from USA mid November, so I can't send Canada my passport. I have sent them a webform request explaining my situation requesting for an extension on the 30 day limit. I also replied to the Copr email with the explanation. Please let me know what your suggestions are to tackle this situation. Wishing you all the best, and keep hanging in there. Eventually the Copr comes, it's a matter of time

Reactions: AKINYEMZY

khushboosharma

Star Member
Feb 15, 2019
I am in the same situation somehow. Difference is that mine was approved on Oct 1st per cic call centre agent but no ppr still and that my VO is Ottawa.
Have you considered raising a webform? One of the agents had told me that when we raise a webform our case officer is notified about our query.

Raising a webform may trigger your PPR email. Hope you receive good news soon:)

Buska828

Star Member
Apr 30, 2018
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
17-01-2019
Have you considered raising a webform? One of the agents had told me that when we raise a webform our case officer is notified about our query.

Thank you. I did that but still no ppr.

Rockclimber

Oct 26, 2019

Hi Khusbu, did u get ghost update before remedical request, if yes was it on same day or after few days

Reactions: khushboosharma

Chaabi

Feb 14, 2019
When there is a ghost update is it a good sign? And does it mean that officer is working on the application?! Today i saw and update however when i go to the application nothing changed.