Buska828

Star Member
Apr 30, 2018
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
17-01-2019
Hey people!!!! I just got the golden mail!!! 1 day after medicals passed!! I wish you all your PPRs very soon. Timeline coming soon.....
Congratulations! Please do share your timeline.

SKSV

Apr 8, 2019
Hi guys,

This is probably my last post for this forum.

I have landed as PR in 1000 islands border. timeline in the signature.

I personally really appreciate all the comments/helps you guys have given during my 9 months of hell. I wish you all the best endeavour for your future with PPRs, CoPRs and all the good things in Canada.

Once again, thanks so much!

Tom checking out...
Congrats dude!!

SKSV

Apr 8, 2019
Hello
I raised web form but i selected wrong application. I applied permanent residency(online) but in web form i selected (by mail) and i applied for express entry but in web form i select federal skilled worker and i upload my docs but my question is that i have to raise a new web form or not. Please help and guide me. I am very worried about this.

Thank you
It doesn't matter as they will not respond to any of your/our web forms. Raise another one with right parameters selected;) and pray you will get some response back.

PrasadK

Jul 5, 2019
Toronto, ON
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CIO Sydney NS
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
27-01-2019
Passport Req..
08-11-2019
VISA ISSUED...
26-11-2019
LANDED..........
15-01-2020
Can anyone here with access to MyImmiTracker analytics please post the current progress for the January batch ?

mxg

Star Member
Jun 6, 2019
United States
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Calgary
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
25-01-2019
Med's Done....
07-03-2019
Passport Req..
10-01-2020
VISA ISSUED...
14-01-2020
Can anyone here with access to MyImmiTracker analytics please post the current progress for the January batch ?
I do not have complete access to the analytics but from what I can see 87% cases from January have got their PPR. 10% are in the Medical passed stage and 1% are in e-APR AOR stage.
Many people must have got their PPR in the last couple of days coz there were 12% people in the Medical passed stage in the beginning of the week.

yiso91

Aug 19, 2017
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
27-01-2019
Passport Req..
29-11-2019
I do not have complete access to the analytics but from what I can see 87% cases from January have got their PPR. 10% are in the Medical passed stage and 1% are in e-APR AOR stage.
Many people must have got their PPR in the last couple of days coz there were 12% people in the Medical passed stage in the beginning of the week.
You also have to take these numbers with a HUGE grain of salt, as not everyone who got a profile over there is welling to keep it updated, many just forget about it and keep it as is until the system automatically freeze/hide the case from the listing as being inactive.

Also ,there are plenty of people who are not even registered there at all and many more who are not on this forum as well.

Both tools are nice to get an indication of how things are moving but they are in no way a true picture of the current situation with everyone.

I really hope everyone on Jan AOR here get cleared before the end of this month. This week have gone by and not many have posted their PPR messages :(

Reactions: mxg

Mosun

Oct 18, 2019
Here is my timeline people
AOR- 26th January, 2019
Request letter- Designated individual- March 8th
BIL- March 11th
Silence......
Raised GCMS- August
GCMS Notes received- September. Case parked due to designated individual. Thanks to Kollylere and Lyrical who pointed our attention to this. We raised a CSE to remove the designated individual.
Request letter to update details for new born - August
October- Everything moved to fast track
Request for additional evidence of residency for sibling-October
Remedical request- October
Medical passed- 3 days after medical was completed
1 day after- PPR. 12.14am

Reactions: khushboosharma

mxg

Star Member
Jun 6, 2019
United States
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Calgary
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
25-01-2019
Med's Done....
07-03-2019
Passport Req..
10-01-2020
VISA ISSUED...
14-01-2020
You also have to take these numbers with a HUGE grain of salt, as not everyone who got a profile over there is welling to keep it updated, many just forget about it and keep it as is until the system automatically freeze/hide the case from the listing as being inactive.

Also ,there are plenty of people who are not even registered there at all and many more who are not on this forum as well.

Both tools are nice to get an indication of how things are moving but they are in no way a true picture of the current situation with everyone.

I really hope everyone on Jan AOR here get cleared before the end of this month. This week have gone by and not many have posted their PPR messages :(
Yes of course it is a sample size, but I think the reason why we keep looking at these numbers and statistics is to provide us with some sanity. Hoping that if these many people got their cases approved maybe our time is near too. I know its not the best method but with there being barely any information from IRCC we have to make do with what is available.

I agree, I really hope all the January applicants get some good news by the end of this month. :)

yiso91

Aug 19, 2017
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
27-01-2019
Passport Req..
29-11-2019
Yes of course it is a sample size, but I think the reason why we keep looking at these numbers and statistics is to provide us with some sanity. Hoping that if these many people got their cases approved maybe our time is near too. I know its not the best method but with there being barely any information from IRCC we have to make do with what is available.

I agree, I really hope all the January applicants get some good news by the end of this month. :)
I remember planning to do my landing around August time, funny how plans can be crashed just for nothing. (this is me letting out some steam :D)

mxg

Star Member
Jun 6, 2019
United States
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Calgary
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
25-01-2019
Med's Done....
07-03-2019
Passport Req..
10-01-2020
VISA ISSUED...
14-01-2020
I remember planning to do my landing around August time, funny how plans can be crashed just for nothing. (this is me letting out some steam :D)
Oh I had the exact same plan. I will wrap everything up by mid-august and land in end of August. Now I have doubts whether I'd hear anything this year at all. So I get where you're coming from.