Nigeria
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
NS Sydney
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
09/02/2019
4-5 times is pretty decent. Have you spent the entire day dialling without luck till you slept off and resumed the following day? That's what dingtone did to me last week as TextNow doesn't work in my country.
Talk about being frustrated....last week was my breaking point! No GCMS/ADR/PFL/Ghost/PPR and on top of that i couldn't make a simple phone call to them :eek:
Why don't you try talku. It works in naija

Reactions: WunmiofLagos

Piyushagr21

Star Member
Dec 6, 2018
Bangalore, India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CIO Sydney & CPC Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
29-01-2019
Med's Done....
12-03-2019
@Piyushagr21 I think it is time for you to update your signature about eligibility met date or you want to wait for final email first
Thanks for reminding, updated my signature and will update after final email also.

atharva30

Aug 22, 2019
Hello All,
In case of a remedical request is the applicant also required to submit the acknowledgement copy of the medical through web form since the Actual Medical Report is sent to IRCC directly by the hospital itself.

Piyushagr21

Star Member
Dec 6, 2018
Bangalore, India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CIO Sydney & CPC Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
29-01-2019
Med's Done....
12-03-2019
Hello All,
In case of a remedical request is the applicant also required to submit the acknowledgement copy of the medical through web form since the Actual Medical Report is sent to IRCC directly by the hospital itself.
No its not required, hospital will take care of documents.

Doom__V

May 6, 2018
Hi all.. got COPR today :)

Expriry date: 13 dec 2019

I have question.

I am in india. I am planning to do soft landing. I am thinking to stay in canada for around 1 week and return. Is this advisable? What are the things i need to take care?

Thanks a lot in advance.
Hey millin,
Do you have anyone in Canada? The PR cards will come here only. You wild need them to travel back. Or your need PRTD to enter back.

Please be mindful it's very cold so carry heaviest jacket, muffler and good woodland kind of shoes. Or try landing in Vancouver side

Main point is getting your PR card and it takes about 2-3 weeks or more to get the cards...

Reactions: Bunny Thapar

Kshow

Star Member
Apr 11, 2017
Hello All,
I have passed my remedicals now and I did not upload anything myself. The hospital did it.

gauri48

Star Member
Sep 28, 2019
Mumbai
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Hi all.. got COPR today :)

Expriry date: 13 dec 2019

I have question.

I am in india. I am planning to do soft landing. I am thinking to stay in canada for around 1 week and return. Is this advisable? What are the things i need to take care?

Thanks a lot in advance.
Hi even I’m doing soft landing for 1 week. I’m flying out on coming Monday and will return on Sunday night. What are your fly dates? And how do u plan to collect your PR card?

Kshow

Star Member
Apr 11, 2017
Please I have passed my remedicals today, however my profile still shows action required. Am I missing something?