26-11-2019
LANDED..........
15-01-2020
Last edited:

capricorn7

Star Member
Aug 14, 2018
GHOST UPDATE!

Just logged in today after probably a couple weeks and saw "Application/profile updated" under "Current Status" ! No email received.. Never thought the day would come when I make this post.. Hoping for the "not met" eligibility being reconsidered.. Really eager to find out.. Should I order notes again or just hold tight ?
Hopefully you should get PPR soon :)

capricorn7

Star Member
Aug 14, 2018
Hi friends, Finally received PPR. AOR 27 Jan 2019. PPR 11 Oct 2019. AOR->PPR 257 days. No change since March 12. Raised GCMS but not received. My PPR email was erroneously sent to my company's attorney who had filed my work permit(not PR). Luckily they sent it to me otherwise I would never come to know as CIC portal has no message(which is kind of stupid). Best of luck to ppl who are waiting
Congratulations. But it is very strange that they did not send email to you. Its better if they would have uploaded the PPR confirmation in the portal itself.

capricorn7

Star Member
Aug 14, 2018
Been 5 days since the ghost update and everything clear and no email yet!!
Don't worry, you will get PPR mail soon. Since your medicals were not expiring anytime soon but still they extended it, then it should be positive assessment of your application which resulted in extension of medicals.

Reactions: Bunny Thapar

Uncle_Iroh

Jul 20, 2019
Quick update on my application: Jan 20 AOR; I was told on the phone that my eligibility was not met, and I ordered GCMS notes shortly thereafter.

Today I received a message titled "Procedural fairness" asking for a job reference letter. So there's some hope after all.

They however didn't say anything about NOC code - so I don't know what I can put on this letter to satisfy the officer's concern. It asks for generic things like title, hours, phone and address..

capricorn7

Star Member
Aug 14, 2018
Quick update on my application: Jan 20 AOR; I was told on the phone that my eligibility was not met, and I ordered GCMS notes shortly thereafter.

Today I received a message titled "Procedural fairness" asking for a job reference letter. So there's some hope after all.

They however didn't say anything about NOC code - so I don't know what I can put on this letter to satisfy the officer's concern. It asks for generic things like title, hours, phone and address..
You check what NOC code you submitted and see the responsibilities expected under that NOC code.
Since they have given you a chance, include additional details as well along with the things they have asked for it.

pandeys

Mar 4, 2019
Calgary
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
13-01-2019
AOR Received.
14-01-2019
IELTS Request
28-07-2018
Med's Done....
21-02-2019
LANDED..........
07-11-2019
GHOST UPDATE!

Just logged in today after probably a couple weeks and saw "Application/profile updated" under "Current Status" ! No email received.. Never thought the day would come when I make this post.. Hoping for the "not met" eligibility being reconsidered.. Really eager to find out.. Should I order notes again or just hold tight ?
Hold tight, maybe receive PPR email tomorrow or Friday. I only saw ghost update for Biometrics and one after I received PPR email.

Pura Vida

Oct 10, 2018
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
Schedule A
Nomination.....
07-11-2018
AOR Received.
25-12-2018
Med's Done....
13-02-2019
Passport Req..
November 18th 2019
Guys, I just got off the phone with IRCC.
Eligibility went from NOT MET to PASSED
Background check is also PASSED

The agent told me that CIO Sydney worked extensively on my file a few days ago and may either transfer the file over to another office or complete the final assessment right there.. and that they're probably about to issue a remedical request, which may be the only hold up now. But YES!!! I made it through the eligibility issue and even the background check which was my next big concern (considering chances of SS) !!

So basically everything in my application is effectively passed now and just waiting final confirmation!

Also I had sent multiple webfrorms for a change of address.. I never got a response but the agent confirmed my address on file was updated!
Good to hear that!! Congratulations, i wish you a speedy PPR.

Spotted

Nov 27, 2018
Kenya
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Case Processing Centre CPC Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
17-01-2019
Med's Done....
01-03-2019
Passport Req..
26-09-2019

The agent told me that CIO Sydney worked extensively on my file a few days ago and may either transfer the file over to another office or complete the final assessment right there.. and that they're probably about to issue a remedical request, which may be the only hold up now. But YES!!! I made it through the eligibility issue and even the background check which was my next big concern (considering chances of SS) !!

So basically everything in my application is effectively passed now and just awaiting final confirmation!

Also I had sent multiple webfrorms for a change of address.. I never got a response but the agent confirmed my address on file was updated!
Praying for you!

peterpan30

Jul 8, 2019

So basically everything in my application is effectively passed now and just awaiting final confirmation!

Congrats brother. PPR is coming. Just a matter of time now.

DepressedWang

Sep 30, 2019
App. Filed.......
16-01-2019
AOR Received.
16-01-2019
Just see the news saying new cabinet will be sworn in on Nov. 20th, does that mean we can still email our good Goodale before that date?

WunmiofLagos

Jan 8, 2019
Canada
Category........
Other
Nomination.....
19-12-2018
AOR Received.
15-01-2019

Congrats Prasad!

WunmiofLagos

Jan 8, 2019
Canada
Category........
Other
Nomination.....
19-12-2018
AOR Received.
15-01-2019

That's great news. You just need to provide as much information/documents as you can regarding your work experience and you're good to go.

PrasadK

Jul 5, 2019
Toronto, ON
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CIO Sydney NS
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
27-01-2019
Passport Req..
08-11-2019