+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>JANUARY 2019 AoR<<<< Join here

lina_ballerina

May 17, 2018
GHOST UPDATE!

Just logged in today after probably 2-3 weeks and saw "Application/profile updated" under "Current Status" ! No email received.. Never thought the day would come when I make this post.. Hoping for the "not met" eligibility being reconsidered.. Really eager to find out.. Should I order notes again or just hold tight ?
Light!! Preparing a dance for you as we speak. Ha!

yiso91

Aug 19, 2017
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
27-01-2019
Passport Req..
29-11-2019
GHOST UPDATE!

Just logged in today after probably a couple weeks and saw "Application/profile updated" under "Current Status" ! No email received.. Never thought the day would come when I make this post.. Hoping for the "not met" eligibility being reconsidered.. Really eager to find out.. Should I order notes again or just hold tight ?
Pick up the phone and call them dear. Notes won't do much for you

PrasadK

Jul 5, 2019
Toronto, ON
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CIO Sydney NS
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
27-01-2019
Passport Req..
08-11-2019
VISA ISSUED...
26-11-2019
LANDED..........
15-01-2020

ocanadaocanada

Star Member
May 1, 2019
GHOST UPDATE!

Just logged in today after probably a couple weeks and saw "Application/profile updated" under "Current Status" ! No email received.. Never thought the day would come when I make this post.. Hoping for the "not met" eligibility being reconsidered.. Really eager to find out.. Should I order notes again or just hold tight ?
I got the ppr email the next business day after ghost update, good luck!!

ravi_CA_PR

Jun 4, 2019
Hi friends, Finally received PPR. AOR 27 Jan 2019. PPR 11 Oct 2019. AOR->PPR 257 days. No change since March 12. Raised GCMS but not received. My PPR email was erroneously sent to my company's attorney who had filed my work permit(not PR). Luckily they sent it to me otherwise I would never come to know as CIC portal has no message(which is kind of stupid). Best of luck to ppl who are waiting

Emma 2019

Star Member
Mar 28, 2019
Tunisia
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney, Nova Scotia
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
16-01-2019
AOR Received.
06-02-2019
Hi friends, Finally received PPR. AOR 27 Jan 2019. PPR 11 Oct 2019. AOR->PPR 257 days. No change since March 12. Raised GCMS but not received. My PPR email was erroneously sent to my company's attorney who had filed my work permit(not PR). Luckily they sent it to me otherwise I would never come to know as CIC portal has no message(which is kind of stupid). Best of luck to ppl who are waiting
Congratulations!! would you mind sharing yours details please (CRS, VO...)? thanks

Reactions: PrasadK

Kcanada0119

Jul 29, 2019
USA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CIO Sydney
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
09-01-2019
Med's Done....
28-02-2019
Any update for you ? Guess we are on the same timeline.
Nothing since the last Ghost update, I got a ghost update on Oct 9 and Oct 16 and I have been checking my account multiple time every day since then but with no luck. I don't know why they would increase my medical validity and then stop working on my profile.

PrasadK

Jul 5, 2019
Toronto, ON
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CIO Sydney NS
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
27-01-2019
Passport Req..
08-11-2019
VISA ISSUED...
26-11-2019
LANDED..........
15-01-2020
I assume you had some issues with eligibility status. Better to call and check for details ( to know if docs were accepted). Good luck!!
Call em and share please :) i hope you ll hear good news.
Pick up the phone and call them dear. Notes won't do much for you
Guys, I just got off the phone with IRCC.
Eligibility went from NOT MET to PASSED
Background check is also PASSED

The agent told me that CIO Sydney worked extensively on my file a few days ago (Oct 18th) and may either transfer the file over to another office or complete the final assessment right there.. and that they're probably about to issue a remedical request, which may be the only hold up now. But YES!!! I made it through the eligibility issue and even the background check which was my next big concern (considering chances of SS) !!

So basically everything in my application is effectively passed now and just awaiting final confirmation!

Also I had sent multiple webfrorms for a change of address.. I never got a response but the agent confirmed my address on file was updated!

Last edited:

lina_ballerina

May 17, 2018
Eligibility went from not met to PASSED

The agent told me that either CIO Sydney worked extensively on my file 5 days ago and may transfer my file over to another office or complete the final assessment right there.. and that they're probably about to issue a remedical request, which may be the only hold up now. But YES!!! I made through eligibility and even the background check which was my next big concern (considering chances of SS) !!

So basically everything in my application is effectively passed now and just waiting final confirmation!
Congratulations!!! This is great news... so now it's just a formality before PPR

SKSV

Apr 8, 2019
GHOST UPDATE!

Can't wait to hear the good news buddy...

yiso91

Aug 19, 2017
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
27-01-2019
Passport Req..
29-11-2019
Eligibility went from NOT MET to PASSED

The agent told me that CIO Sydney worked extensively on my file a few days ago and may either transfer the file over to another office or complete the final assessment right there.. and that they're probably about to issue a remedical request, which may be the only hold up now. But YES!!! I made it through the eligibility issue and even the background check which was my next big concern (considering chances of SS) !!

So basically everything in my application is effectively passed now and just waiting final confirmation!

Also I had sent multiple webfrorms for a change of address.. I never got a response but the agent confirmed my address on file was updated!
I say a proper celebration is in order son :D

Congratulations in advance:cool: