Jan 8, 2019
Canada
Category........
Other
Nomination.....
19-12-2018
AOR Received.
15-01-2019
Pele... just hang in there. Jan 30th Aor here and I have just gotten my biometrics letter . Although I got an ADR for address history.
I am already in Canada, can’t work or do anything. Just sitting at home everyday and counting the hours.
It’s depressing but we just have to keep our spirits up!!!
Awww....seeing my Naija peeps come out is just making me happy. Lol.
This too shall pass :)

WunmiofLagos

Jan 8, 2019
Canada
Category........
Other
Nomination.....
19-12-2018
AOR Received.
15-01-2019
Hey WunmiI understand the feeling really. 9 months of waiting for me as well with same old gist. I was just wondering, don't you think you should go ahead and submit an updated POF especially in the area where you have doubt? I don't think it wil
Eyin temi, bawo ni o? Lol. I had no idea you people were many here.
As per sending that document, I'm just afraid that it may either extend the process or cause extra scrutiny which ultimately still extends the process.
So I'm stylishly waiting for my GCMS notes (50days now) to really ascertain why my funds need review.
GetGCMS filed a complaint on my behalf on Wednesday so let me see how it goes between now and next Wednesday. If notes still aren't released by then, i'll just take the risk and send in updated documents.

Sumish30

Jul 26, 2019
Further to this Remedical status is updated in the portal, now it says medical passed on 9th October.
Congrats !
I am in a similar situation as you. As per my last call with IRCC , everthing else is complete on the application. Only medical is yet to be processed. I got remedical request on 1 Oct and took the test on 3 Oct. No update since then. My account still shows "your action is required" . I hope it will soon change to passed.

Whats your VO btw ?

Reactions: Bunny Thapar

PrasadK

Jul 5, 2019
Toronto, ON
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CIO Sydney NS
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
27-01-2019
Passport Req..
08-11-2019
VISA ISSUED...
26-11-2019
LANDED..........
15-01-2020
As per sending that document, I'm just afraid that it may either extend the process or cause extra scrutiny which ultimately still extends the process.
So I'm stylishly waiting for my GCMS notes (50days now) to really ascertain why my funds need review.
GetGCMS filed a complaint on my behalf on Wednesday so let me see how it goes between now and next Wednesday. If notes still aren't released by then, i'll just take the risk and send in updated documents.
If you're pretty confident of what's deficient in your application, I'd say don't wait on sending in those updated documents. It's good that you went with GetGCMS.. they're relatively the most reliable. Usually, IRCC seems to come through after the complaint.. at least that was the case with me. Good luck!

Reactions: WunmiofLagos

WunmiofLagos

Jan 8, 2019
Canada
Category........
Other
Nomination.....
19-12-2018
AOR Received.
15-01-2019
If you're pretty confident of what's deficient in your application, I'd say don't wait on sending in those updated documents. It's good that you went with GetGCMS.. they're relatively the most reliable. Usually, IRCC seems to come through after the complaint.. at least that was the case with me. Good luck!
Thank you so much, Prasad! I'll just get it over with next week as I still need to liquidate my investment.
I have all of my funds in a Mutual funds account and i've heard that IRCC isn't a fan of mutual funds. Hence, i'll liquidate and then send my bank statement.
I've waited 9months already....i'm sure i can survive 1 more week. Lmao.

Reactions: PrasadK

rajat20786

Jul 21, 2017
Thank you so much, Prasad! I'll just get it over with next week as I still need to liquidate my investment.
I have all of my funds in a Mutual funds account and i've heard that IRCC isn't a fan of mutual funds. Hence, i'll liquidate and then send my bank statement.
I've waited 9months already....i'm sure i can survive 1 more week. Lmao.
Is your info sharing completed now???

WunmiofLagos

Jan 8, 2019
Canada
Category........
Other
Nomination.....
19-12-2018
AOR Received.
15-01-2019
Is your info sharing completed now???
I do not think so. The last GCMS note i ordered which was generated July 26th said my info sharing was still in progress.
I also find that strange but i'm not sure what the implication is on my application.

Brainteaser

Sep 12, 2019
Hello all, my application was refused today on the grounds of NOC code not matching the job duties. Is there a way to appeal this decision? I have gained more experience since the submission of application in the NOC I listed on my application.

Here is summary:

Aor- Feb 9
CRS 449
NOC 2141
Med -Mar 26
ADR- Sep 13- paystubs/tax returns
Refusal letter- Oct 11

Didn’t expect them to reject my application for NOC mismatch after 8 months.

what are my options?

Tom0712

Star Member
Feb 13, 2019
Hello all, my application was refused today on the grounds of NOC code not matching the job duties. Is there a way to appeal this decision? I have gained more experience since the submission of application in the NOC I listed on my application.

Here is summary:

Aor- Feb 9
CRS 449
NOC 2141
Med -Mar 26
Refusal letter- Oct 11

what are my options?
First, I am really sorry to hear what happened to you. You should have ordered GMCS notes when you passed 6 months timeline. There are several options you can do in my opinions, but I would advise you to speak with a Legal Licensed Counsel to be honest:
- Appeal, you can appeal by finding more info here https://irb-cisr.gc.ca/en/immigration-appeals/Pages/index.aspx, but the process might take months
- Reapply, which I find easiest, if your CSR is above 465, you definitely should consider it
- Write a LOE to CIC and hope them to re-open your case, its a tiny percent they will do it but you can try

And again, so sorry for what happened to you

Reactions: capricorn7

Brainteaser

Sep 12, 2019
First, I am really sorry to hear what happened to you. You should have ordered GMCS notes when you passed 6 months timeline. There are several options you can do in my opinions, but I would advise you to speak with a Legal Licensed Counsel to be honest:
- Appeal, you can appeal by finding more info here https://irb-cisr.gc.ca/en/immigration-appeals/Pages/index.aspx, but the process might take months
- Reapply, which I find easiest, if your CSR is above 465, you definitely should consider it
- Write a LOE to CIC and hope them to re-open your case, its a tiny percent they will do it but you can try

And again, so sorry for what happened to you
i did request GCMS notes- only criminality had passed in july..
Since then I have been calling them every two weeks. I was being told that everything looks okay on file. Security passed on Sep 13. All that was left was Eligibility.

Doom__V

May 6, 2018
Guys one doubt,
If any one can help that will be great.

After COPR, what is the expiry date for landing ?
I heard that its usually 1 year from date of medical. Is it date of medical passed by CIC or date of medical given ?
Its 1 year from day your medicals were uploaded by doctor into e-medical(usually 2-3 days after you actually did medical).
If its too close to expiring, CIC might request a re-medical so they can give you some period to do landing!

Jeilin

Aug 22, 2019

Hehehe mo wa o! Okay you are right though. It's just that the way IRCC is refusing applications these days, it's better to submit extra documents to clear doubts. Even if it elongates the process, it's still better to know all doubts are cleared since Gcms notes are being delayed. There's no telling when one's file gets picked up again.

Reactions: WunmiofLagos

mxg

Star Member
Jun 6, 2019
United States
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Calgary
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
25-01-2019
Med's Done....
07-03-2019
Passport Req..
10-01-2020
VISA ISSUED...
14-01-2020

Here is summary:

Aor- Feb 9
CRS 449
NOC 2141
Med -Mar 26
Refusal letter- Oct 11

what are my options?

I am so sorry to hear this. Refusals were so unheard of previously and now it's happening every other week. It's so annoying and disheartening especially after 8 months of waiting. They should at least give you an opportunity to plead your case.
Like others have said before me, you should contact an attorney to see if you can appeal the refusal. Although I agree re-applying would be an easier option since you have gained experience in these 8 months.

Reactions: capricorn7

WunmiofLagos

Jan 8, 2019
Canada
Category........
Other
Nomination.....
19-12-2018
AOR Received.
15-01-2019
Hehehe mo wa o! Okay you are right though. It's just that the way IRCC is refusing applications these days, it's better to submit extra documents to clear doubts. Even if it elongates the process, it's still better to know all doubts are cleared since Gcms notes are being delayed. There's no telling when one's file gets picked up again.
Thanks a lot. I'm now considering it.