+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>JANUARY 2019 AoR<<<< Join here

bibi-hey

Star Member
Mar 1, 2019
That's mere speculation. I am January 15th and nothing has been done on my file till date. No ADR, Ghost, PPR and worse is, they have refused to release my GCMS notes. I am beyond frustrated with the process. Between July 26 and August 5, RR was placed on my settlement funds. I found out because I called on August 5th. Till date, no ADR has been sent and rather than release my notes so I know how best to tackle the issue, they have held on to it. So i'm just here......in the dark.......depressed and frustrated.

Pele... just hang in there. Jan 30th Aor here and I have just gotten my biometrics letter . Although I got an ADR for address history.
I am already in Canada, can’t work or do anything. Just sitting at home everyday and counting the hours.
It’s depressing but we just have to keep our spirits up!!!

ocanadaocanada

Star Member
May 1, 2019
I really hope if you guys haven't got ppr yet will have a remed soon, at least it will give you another year for landing. Because I just did a quick estimate, I will only have less than 6 weeks to land if I am lucky to get my passport back in a month...and in dead cold December.

This delay really screws people up, if they have had process my application within 6 months, I will still have 5 months to prepare a new life, now everything in a rush it's hard not to make bad decisions.

Jeilin

Aug 22, 2019
Dear Wunmi, my AOR is JAN 10, from Lagos like you.
I did make up my mind since January that my first post would be my 'Thank God its PPR GUYS',.
You are one of the few people who fumes positivitty on this group. Knowing what depression is here in Lagos, i just had to break that my wish of first post to reach out to you. Please don't be depressed. I am exactly 9 months from AOR today and NO ADR, GU. or PPR. Still we just have to hang in. No other option ''omo iya mi'. BE YOU (STRONG) DEAR

Hi Akinyemi! Just like you I am from Lagos with same AOR. 9months today of waiting! Positivity is a little difficult sometimes in this situation but what else have we got? Lol! I believe we will get it soon!

Jeilin

Aug 22, 2019
That's mere speculation. I am January 15th and nothing has been done on my file till date. No ADR, Ghost, PPR and worse is, they have refused to release my GCMS notes. I am beyond frustrated with the process. Between July 26 and August 5, RR was placed on my settlement funds. I found out because I called on August 5th. Till date, no ADR has been sent and rather than release my notes so I know how best to tackle the issue, they have held on to it. So i'm just here......in the dark.......depressed and frustrated.
Hey WunmiI understand the feeling really. 9 months of waiting for me as well with same old gist. I was just wondering, don't you think you should go ahead and submit an updated POF especially in the area where you have doubt? I don't think it wil

Reactions: WunmiofLagos

peterpan30

Jul 8, 2019
Guys one doubt,
If any one can help that will be great.

After COPR, what is the expiry date for landing ?
I heard that its usually 1 year from date of medical. Is it date of medical passed by CIC or date of medical given ?

Sumish30

Jul 26, 2019
Guys one doubt,
If any one can help that will be great.

After COPR, what is the expiry date for landing ?
I heard that its usually 1 year from date of medical. Is it date of medical passed by CIC or date of medical given ?
Its 1 year from the date you took the medical test on.

Shaz9

Sep 16, 2019
Congratulations.

Have you received this message as a request letter and did you have to reply to an email or did you have to upload a filled form under documents section in your account?
Yes, it was a request letter one day before the PPR. I had to upload a pdf version with my signature that i will be able to move within this date.

yiso91

Aug 19, 2017
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
27-01-2019
Passport Req..
29-11-2019
Yes, it was a request letter one day before the PPR. I had to upload a pdf version with my signature that i will be able to move within this date.
Did they include remedical instructions on this letter or just a place for you to accept moving in before the deadline ?

Buska828

Star Member
Apr 30, 2018
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
17-01-2019
Anyone in a similar situation where everything is passed and application approved but waiting for final review by officer which will trigger ppr?

Reactions: Bunny Thapar

ajvasconcelos

Jul 9, 2019
Brazil
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
03-01-2019
Hey everyone!
I’ve just received a medical request (medical report- section A Client identification and summary) but my medical exams are expected to expire only in December? Have any of you had some similar situation? I am going to call to Cic tomorrow. (Aor Jan 3, vo Cpc Ottawa)

Bee_kayy

Jul 8, 2019
New Delhi, India
Visa Office......
CPC - Ottawa
AOR Received.
03-01-2019
Med's Done....
13-02-2019
Hey, I too just received a remedical request and Schedule A Background declaration form (IMM 5669) request. Can anyone share some details on this form? or any helpful links.

Also, is there anything to worry as they asked for this? or is it normal?

Thanks.

WunmiofLagos

Jan 8, 2019
Canada
Category........
Other
Nomination.....
19-12-2018
AOR Received.
15-01-2019
Even my file is stuck on Funds. Its review required on Fixed Deposits. As per my understanding, it is just the opening of file by visa officer. Coz mine was last touched in march. I have raised enquiry mails and all but no use.

I have no travel history, single applicant, regular work experience- wondering what makes my file complex.

But all we can do is wait nd keep calm.
Hang in there, buddy! :)

Reactions: Bunny Thapar