AOR Received.
27-01-2019
Passport Req..
08-11-2019
VISA ISSUED...
26-11-2019
LANDED..........
15-01-2020
This honestly feels kind of surreal, I don't know what emotions I have.. I think it's mostly relief. I honestly pray everyone here that's still waiting gets it soon. I swear this wait is longer than most of us should have to but it's coming, it's coming everyone!

Just some information regarding my application.

AOR: Jan 27th
Medicals Passed: March 11th
ADR #1 (Police Record): March 11th
ADR #2 (Family Background Information): March 11th
Submitted ADR #2 - March 12th
ADR #1 was a little more complicated since HK doesn't mail it directly to you, there was a huge back and forth between me and IRCC and HK police making sure all the documents made it safely.
Confirmed in May that they indeed received it
Emailed Goodale: July 27th - Eligibility requires review, Criminality in Progress, Security checks not initiated
ADR #3: August 13
ADR #3 Submitted: August 15, confirmed with IRCC they received it on the 22nd.
PPR: Oct 3rd
VO: Sydney, NS
Same AOR, same VO... Good God make it happen already! And congrats btw! :D

SKSV

Apr 8, 2019
This honestly feels kind of surreal, I don't know what emotions I have.. I think it's mostly relief. I honestly pray everyone here that's still waiting gets it soon. I swear this wait is longer than most of us should have to but it's coming, it's coming everyone!

ADR #1 was a little more complicated since HK doesn't mail it directly to you, there was a huge back and forth between me and IRCC and HK police making sure all the documents made it safely.
Emailed Goodale: July 27th - Eligibility requires review, Criminality in Progress, Security checks not initiated
Congratulations dude. Finally Sydney woke up...:):)

Coshitalinda

Oct 2, 2019
It doesn't matter.. be happy they're working on your application and submit what's been asked :) Remedical is a normal request lately..

Thank you for your quick response. I appreciate it. We are certainly doing the needed requirements as soon as we can. Congratulations on your PR. Godbless. :))

Reactions: PrasadK

CherylBotelho

Jun 26, 2018
Is there any sense in ordering notes now after having received an ADR recently?
Please for those who got an ADR did your account read this before you submitted the ADR?
Review of additional documents
  • We need additional documents to continue processing your application. We will send you a message with more details.
Hey what is the status of your file?

Coshitalinda

Oct 2, 2019
Have you guys got the medical done n resubmitted the Police Clearance Certificates or not ?? If no then do them as soon as you can coz at this time your file’s status is open n they are working on it. So take the leverage and do submit the docs. It doesn’t matter why they are asking for them.. in other cases they have asked people CV’s or to fill student forms for their studies even when they are working. Plus as @PrasadK said getting a re-medical is a normal nowadays coz of the backlogs. So go ahead n submit them soon.
One guy got his PPR after 8 days of submitting the re-medical details. So think of this as a positive sign. Good Luck.

Thank you for your words of encouragement. We will certainly be re-doing the needed requirements as soon as we can. :))

Tom0712

Star Member
Feb 13, 2019
Good morning,

I can't believe it is my turn to say this PPR!!!!!

Here is my timeline:

VO: CIO from start to end
  • AOR - Jan 20
  • Updated by webform three times: (1) address change, (2) work permit- i am inland but forgot to send the work permit, stupid me; (3) self declaration for visa refusal in USA
  • Medical Passed: Feb 28
  • RR on Proof of Fund
  • Called MP, ordered GMCS notes, Called centre many times, no one gave me the information/update on my application except the notes
  • PPR: Oct 3, 2019
  • Time of waiting: 8 months and 13 days

I can't express my feeling right now.

@All still waiting: hang on it, pray for your Gods, distract yourselves with work and stuffs, I did it and boom, it came today. Keep your positive energy, don't put your lives on hold for this, and be nice, be kind, be humble, good things will come with good deeds.

;)

Cheers and have a wonderful day, even it is so cloudy, windy and chilling in Toronto right now

Tom

Last edited:

PrasadK

Jul 5, 2019
Toronto, ON
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CIO Sydney NS
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
27-01-2019
Passport Req..
08-11-2019
VISA ISSUED...
26-11-2019
LANDED..........
15-01-2020
Congrats to the new PPR recipients !! Can't believe we've reached page 600 here.. time flies

Thank you for your quick response. I appreciate it. We are certainly doing the needed requirements as soon as we can. Congratulations on your PR. Godbless. :))
You're welcome :) And I haven't received my PPR yet but I'll take your blessings anyway haha :D

Amit22

Star Member
Aug 27, 2019
Just want to confirm I just got this email from IRCC. This is PPR RIGHT?

The processing of your application for permanent residence in Canada is almost complete. You must complete the following steps within 30 days in order for our department to issue your Confirmation of Permanent Residence and, if applicable, permanent residence visa. If for any reason you are not able to meet this deadline, please inform us immediately by email to: IRCC.CIO-BRCD.IRCC@cic.gc.ca with details concerning your situation.

It's a really long email so I just copied the first part.
Yes it is. Many many congratulations...

Reactions: Bunny Thapar

Amit22

Star Member
Aug 27, 2019
Congrats to the new PPR recipients !! Can't believe we've reached page 600 here.. time flies

You're welcome :) And I haven't received my PPR yet but I'll take your blessings anyway haha :D
Your PPR is also on the way. In worst case scenario you might have to hold on a bit longer but you will definitely get it. May God grant us all our PPR’s / COPR’s at the earliest. Dear God, bless us all.

capricorn7

Star Member
Aug 14, 2018

Congratulations Kevin. All the best. We share the same AOR and Sydney as processing center and even I was struggling to get HK police clearance in March- April time frame

PrasadK

Jul 5, 2019
Toronto, ON
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CIO Sydney NS
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
27-01-2019
Passport Req..
08-11-2019
VISA ISSUED...
26-11-2019
LANDED..........
15-01-2020
is it only an impression or januarys' ppr flow is really slowing down lately ?
I would bet on the latter.. With so many members having received their PPRs, there's fewer and fewer of us left here every week. What scares me the most though is that threads from over a year ago keep getting revived every now and then.. there's always cases that haven't been touched in way too long!

Your PPR is also on the way. In worst case scenario you might have to hold on a bit longer but you will definitely get it. May God grant us all our PPR’s / COPR’s at the earliest. Dear God, bless us all.
Thank you bro.. I certainly hope so! :)