Jan 8, 2019
Canada
Category........
Other
Nomination.....
19-12-2018
AOR Received.
15-01-2019
Yes, sometimes they will prioritize working on the case and it happens @WunmiofLagos

I ordered one in June and never got that.
I really do not buy that "prioritize the case" story because if you still haven't issued PPR two months after i ordered my notes, then you didn't prioritize jack.
They just tell us that to make us feel better.

yiso91

Aug 19, 2017
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
27-01-2019
Passport Req..
29-11-2019
I really do not buy that "prioritize the case" story because if you still haven't issued PPR two months after i ordered my notes, then you didn't prioritize jack.
I totally agree with this opinion, GCMS notes doesn't affect anyone timelines, if some were issued PPR soon after they order their notes it's basically was time for their file to be picked up, one thing doesn't have to do with the other.

ab-ee-pnp

Aug 3, 2018
Yes, true - we never know what exactly is there. These are just opinions based on trends or so but @legalfalcon put this forth for one of the many reasons. Since he is practicing immigration lawyer based in Canada - may be there is some weight but who knows..

Usman Iqbal

Apr 24, 2019
I received ITA from under express entry but i am seeing no place to upload documents only forms are visible there. Kindly guide?

Amit22

Star Member
Aug 27, 2019
Hello everyone,

Last Friday, my husband and I were requested to pay our RPRF. We completed the payment the next day. Today, we received a message from IRCC to redo our medical examination and submit our U.S police clearance since we have lived there for a few years.

However, we got confused because our medical examination results wont be expiring until December 2019 and we also submitted our police clearance from the U.S since the start of our application. By the way, our AOR is January 27.

I hope I hear from you guys who have a similar situation like us or who have any idea why the IRCC requested such requirements again.

Thank you for your time.
Have you guys got the medical done n resubmitted the Police Clearance Certificates or not ?? If no then do them as soon as you can coz at this time your file’s status is open n they are working on it. So take the leverage and do submit the docs. It doesn’t matter why they are asking for them.. in other cases they have asked people CV’s or to fill student forms for their studies even when they are working. Plus as @PrasadK said getting a re-medical is a normal nowadays coz of the backlogs. So go ahead n submit them soon.
One guy got his PPR after 8 days of submitting the re-medical details. So think of this as a positive sign. Good Luck.

Reactions: PrasadK

Bunny Thapar

Jun 27, 2017
Visa Office......
Montreal
Hello Family,

I called CIC today and came to know from the agent that there are some notes on 24th September, 2019.

Agent was nice so explained me in detail saying that the officer has put review required.

So I was disheartened at the first but agent Danielle was too nice and explained me that review is not a red flag or any issue with the file it simply means that the 1st officer has verified things but wants a second opinion from the senior officer as its an important decision to be taken.

So said the file doesnt have any problem but didnt gave any timeline.

Just a silly question to all my fellow experts @scylla @legalfalcon @ashuindian @vinayk @rushi.gada @RBV2909 @cansha @Amit22 if you can answer.

My file is under CEC category and GCMS notes ordered on 4th July, 2019 but received on 12th September, 2019 says CEC met as well as FSW met.

In case if the file doesnt suffice CEC eligibility’s do they then approve it under FSW?

Also if they are any concerns they do send a Procedural Fairness Letter right before just taking a decision.

I have ordered another GCMS notes on 01st October, 2019 as completed 8 months.

Agents say file doesnt have any problem its just that I have added my wife during the processing of the application thats why timeline has increased more than 6 months but I have now crossed 8 months.

Please share your expertise by when I should expect something.

I would appreciate your reply.

Please & Thank You.

Hope this week it rains PPR for everyone!

AOR : 1st February, 2019 (Single applicant)
Category : CEC Inland
Marital Status Changed : 9th March, 2019
Medical Passed : 17th March, 2019 (Self)
Updated CIC about Marital Status : 25th March, 2019
ADR : 28th March, 2019 (Marriage Proof)
ADS : 28th May, 2019 (Marriage proofs submitted)
Medical Passed for wife : 4th June, 2019
ADR : 12th September, 2019 (Additional Marriage Proof & Spouse Biometrics)
ADS : 18th September, 2019 (Marriage Proof & Bio submitted)
Criminality : Passed
Eligibility : Under Review
Security : Not Started
Visa Office : Montreal

kevinlkwong

Star Member
Jul 24, 2019
Just want to confirm I just got this email from IRCC. This is PPR RIGHT?

The processing of your application for permanent residence in Canada is almost complete. You must complete the following steps within 30 days in order for our department to issue your Confirmation of Permanent Residence and, if applicable, permanent residence visa. If for any reason you are not able to meet this deadline, please inform us immediately by email to: IRCC.CIO-BRCD.IRCC@cic.gc.ca with details concerning your situation.

It's a really long email so I just copied the first part.

ocanadaocanada

Star Member
May 1, 2019

The processing of your application for permanent residence in Canada is almost complete. You must complete the following steps within 30 days in order for our department to issue your Confirmation of Permanent Residence and, if applicable, permanent residence visa. If for any reason you are not able to meet this deadline, please inform us immediately by email to: IRCC.CIO-BRCD.IRCC@cic.gc.ca with details concerning your situation.

wow I think so. Congrats!

santab

Sep 15, 2018

Congrats. Yes it is. Does it have annexture A at the end?

Reactions: Bunny Thapar

Piyushagr21

Star Member
Dec 6, 2018
Bangalore, India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CIO Sydney & CPC Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
29-01-2019
Med's Done....
12-03-2019

Congrats..send your passport for stamping. All the very best.

Reactions: Bunny Thapar

kevinlkwong

Star Member
Jul 24, 2019
This honestly feels kind of surreal, I don't know what emotions I have.. I think it's mostly relief. I honestly pray everyone here that's still waiting gets it soon. I swear this wait is longer than most of us should have to but it's coming, it's coming everyone!

Just some information regarding my application.

AOR: Jan 27th
Medicals Passed: March 11th
ADR #1 (Police Record): March 11th
ADR #2 (Family Background Information): March 11th
Submitted ADR #2 - March 12th
ADR #1 was a little more complicated since HK doesn't mail it directly to you, there was a huge back and forth between me and IRCC and HK police making sure all the documents made it safely.
Confirmed in May that they indeed received it
Emailed Goodale: July 27th - Eligibility requires review, Criminality in Progress, Security checks not initiated
ADR #3: August 13
ADR #3 Submitted: August 15, confirmed with IRCC they received it on the 22nd.
PPR: Oct 3rd
VO: Sydney, NS

WunmiofLagos

Jan 8, 2019
Canada
Category........
Other
Nomination.....
19-12-2018
AOR Received.
15-01-2019

Yes! Congrats!