+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>JANUARY 2019 AoR<<<< Join here

Coshitalinda

Oct 2, 2019
Hello everyone,

Last Friday, my husband and I were requested to pay our RPRF. We completed the payment the next day. Today, we received a message from IRCC to redo our medical examination and submit our U.S police clearance since we have lived there for a few years.

However, we got confused because our medical examination results wont be expiring until December 2019 and we also submitted our police clearance from the U.S since the start of our application. By the way, our AOR is January 27.

I hope I hear from you guys who have a similar situation like us or who have any idea why the IRCC requested such requirements again.

Thank you for your time.

PrasadK

Jul 5, 2019
Toronto, ON
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CIO Sydney NS
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
27-01-2019
Passport Req..
08-11-2019
VISA ISSUED...
26-11-2019
LANDED..........
15-01-2020
Hello everyone,

Last Friday, my husband and I were requested to pay our RPRF. We completed the payment the next day. Today, we received a message from IRCC to redo our medical examination and submit our U.S police clearance since we have lived there for a few years.

However, we got confused because our medical examination results wont be expiring until December 2019 and we also submitted our police clearance from the U.S since the start of our application. By the way, our AOR is January 27.

I hope I hear from you guys who have a similar situation like us or who have any idea why the IRCC requested such requirements again.

Thank you for your time.
It doesn't matter.. be happy they're working on your application and submit what's been asked :) Remedical is a normal request lately..

Reactions: Bunny Thapar

Applepied

Jun 12, 2019
Hi need urgent help.
Aor 8th Jan
Mep 15th feb
Biometric completed 5tb March
After that no updates and my eligibility and background are under process from 5th March.
Didn't order any gcms notes.
Yesterday I mailed Ralph goodale and he replied that my eligibility is not met
Criminality is passed and security checks are not started. Also medicals are valid till 19th dec.
What to do now?
I don't know at what point my eligibility has not passed.
If I nw order gcms it will take long time to come.
Any other alternative to know at what point my eligibility is not met.
Plz help guys.
hey, i got the same reply from Mr goodale yesterday. Could you please updated what happened with your case. It will be of immense help. thankyou

Applepied

Jun 12, 2019
Hey...what did you do further about it then,? I have received the same mail. And i have not even ordered gcms notrs
hey, i got the same reply from Mr goodale yesterday. Could you please updated what happened with your case. It will be of immense help. thankyou

PrasadK

Jul 5, 2019
Toronto, ON
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CIO Sydney NS
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
27-01-2019
Passport Req..
08-11-2019
VISA ISSUED...
26-11-2019
LANDED..........
15-01-2020
@Vishala1 received his PPR already..

Attention...Ppr mail...
AOr 8th jan
Mep 15th feb
Biometric 5th March
Ppr 29th july
I just wanna say believe in your god. Sooner or later golden mail will arrive.
In my case about 3 weeks ago I mailed. Ralph goodale and he said my eligibility was not met.
I inquired to ircc agent bt they said they have no idea about it.
Ordered gcms last week but not recieved..
So I just wanna say don't believe on communication recieved apart from ircc.
My application has a similar eligibility issue and I'd received the same response from Ralph's office.. I submitted additional information via webform after finding the reason from GCMS notes and still awaiting a decision.. currently stuck in review queue

Applepied

Jun 12, 2019
@Vishala1 received his PPR already..

My application has a similar eligibility issue and I'd received the same response from Ralph's office.. I submitted additional information via webform after finding the reason from GCMS notes and still awaiting a decision.. currently stuck in review queue
may i know what was the reason from the GCMS notes which u had to rectify? thankyou

PrasadK

Jul 5, 2019
Toronto, ON
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CIO Sydney NS
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
27-01-2019
Passport Req..
08-11-2019
VISA ISSUED...
26-11-2019
LANDED..........
15-01-2020
may i know what was the reason from the GCMS notes which u had to rectify? thankyou
Mismatch between the NOC code of my 1 year continuous employment and the primary NOC code on the application. They've verified my documents for eligibility but I'm ineligible under FSW requirements because of this technicality.. I've communicated multiple times and have been told that they will update the NOC code so my application can continue to be processed.. whenever the officer looks at my file, that is.

Reactions: Applepied

Applepied

Jun 12, 2019
Mismatch between the NOC code of my 1 year continuous employment and the primary NOC code on the application. They've verified my documents for eligibility but I'm ineligible under FSW requirements because of this technicality.. I've communicated multiple times and have been told that they will update the NOC code so my application can continue to be processed.. whenever the officer looks at my file, that is.
thank you for ur reponse

Reactions: PrasadK

Amit22

Star Member
Aug 27, 2019
@Applepied

Hi there.. if Ralph has clearly mentioned Eligibility Not Met then I think you should not take it lightly. Go n check your file and docs which you have supported as evidence n see if you are missing something or if you have something else that can help your case, then go ahead and add it. Eligibility is one of the most important n difficult step to clear through. So please have a look at your application at least once.
In case you need any help you can contact anyone on this forum or you can message me as well. I would be happy to help as much as I can. Good Luck.

mohanv8

Oct 29, 2014
Did you order GCMS? Would you know what can be the reason for RR? If you have a doubt on any of your documents, be assured officer will have more doubt.
Fill a webform and correct if needed.

If you think you have given all you could then just wait. RR doesn't definitely mean that they'll reject it..it just means analyst wanted officer to take a final call or officer wants a second opinion before making a decision. Many cases with RR HAVE got the PR
One of the reference letters did not have salary mentioned as I took it from my supervisor. Company refused to give. Although I did attach payslips.
GCMS notes had that mentioned that salary not confirmed. Now I am thinking of attaching the initial offer letter to confirm that and clear any ambiguities.

PrasadK

Jul 5, 2019
Toronto, ON
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CIO Sydney NS
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
27-01-2019
Passport Req..
08-11-2019
VISA ISSUED...
26-11-2019
LANDED..........
15-01-2020
thank you for ur reponse
@Applepied

Hi there.. if Ralph has clearly mentioned Eligibility Not Met then I think you should not take it lightly. Go n check your file and docs which you have supported as evidence n see if you are missing something or if you have something else that can help your case, then go ahead and add it. Eligibility is one of the most important n difficult step to clear through. So please have a look at your application at least once.
In case you need any help you can contact anyone on this forum or you can message me as well. I would be happy to help as much as I can. Good Luck.
^Agreed. @Applepied please make sure you order GCMS notes if you haven't already and find out the reason for your eligibility issue, then submit additional documentation accordingly, unless you already have some idea of what may be deficient in your application, then go ahead and submit that anyway. In any case, definitely make sure you have GCMS notes to refer to.. it's quite serious. @Vishala1 and I had different issues but fell under the same "eligibility not met" umbrella.. everyone's situation is different. You have to proactively update your application or rejection may be a very realistic outcome..

Applepied

Jun 12, 2019
^Agreed. @Applepied please make sure you order GCMS notes if you haven't already and find out the reason for your eligibility issue, then submit additional documentation accordingly, unless you already have some idea of what may be deficient in your application, then go ahead and submit that anyway. In any case, definitely make sure you have GCMS notes to refer to.. it's quite serious. @Vishala1 and I had different issues but fell under the same "eligibility not met" umbrella.. everyone's situation is different. You have to proactively update your application or rejection may be a very realistic possibility
thankyou. how long will my cic account take to update and show my eligibility problem? its still says they r reviewing my eligibility

Reactions: PrasadK

PrasadK

Jul 5, 2019
Toronto, ON
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CIO Sydney NS
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
27-01-2019
Passport Req..
08-11-2019
VISA ISSUED...
26-11-2019
LANDED..........
15-01-2020
thankyou. how long will my cic account take to update and show my eligibility problem? its still says they r reviewing my eligibility
They'll never reflect that in your online account. Either they'll send an ADR or PFL or rejection. But if you have some visibility (from GCMS notes), you can submit exactly whatever they're having an issue with and it officially goes on record, so then they tend to reconsider it..

Whatever you do, order your GCMS notes today

Sumish30

Jul 26, 2019
Hopefully within a month is what I heard. By the way, when did you submit remedical? Did you call after remedical and confirmed that other statuses are passed?
I did the medical today. Planning to call them in the eve to know if I need to submit the reciept i do not see any option to upload the receipt under my account.