+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>JANUARY 2019 AoR<<<< Join here

Doom__V

May 6, 2018
PPR!

I love all you guys. Like for real. Love! PPR!!! Wuhooo!

Primary Office: CPC Ottawa Secondary Office: Edmonton VO FSW - O: EE - 444 Points, NOC 0014. ECA: Masters, Spouse Masters. Language: Mine (L8.5, R7, W7.5, S9.0 - CLB 9), Language: Spouse (L7, R8.5, W7, S8 - CLB 7) ITA - Dec 19th 2018 (cut off 439) AOR - Jan 17th 2019 ADR (IMM5475) - Feb 26th Myimmitracker MEP - Feb 28th Criminality: Passed (Feb 28th) Completeness (R10): Met (Feb 28th) Biometrics - March 7th Ghost! - Sep 25th 2019 PPR - 26th Sep!
Congratulations mate

ocanadaocanada

Star Member
May 1, 2019
Happy birthday mate!
Glad you could share your birthday with us... ; h
Call them and check! Your birthday gift might be a PPR soon
Happy birthday! Cant remember my 30th bday it was so long ago. I wonder if we had cell phones in those days, let alone snapchat.
A very Happy Birthday, I hope CIC may offer you the most desired gift on this special day...
If this is your lucky day, you wouldn't be the first to receive the PPR on your birthday, from what I've seen on the forum! :) Happy birthday and good luck!
Happy birthday buddy...wish you can see your profile from 'submitted' to 'application updated'..
omg thanks for the wishes, feel some kind of special lol.

But nope, no miracle today haha

arora_sandy

Star Member
Jul 11, 2019
Hi Team!

I had some movement on my file too, but not the one I was expecting.

An agent informed me today over a phone call that my eligibility has moved from 'Not Started' to 'Review Required'. I inquired as to why that might be, but the agent said that there are no notes explaining why it says review required.

So, I have no idea why is there a review required on my file. Ordered GCMS back in July and didn't receive yet.

Anyone in a similar situation?

AOR: Jan 24
VO: Montreal.
How similar!! AOR Feb1 VO Montreal. Called yesterday and agent told me that my Eligibility is RR whereas two weeks ago it was not started. He also informed me that an officer put some notes on my file three days ago when I asked him about the last time my file was touched.

I also ordered GCMs notes in July and August, dint get any

Fandango

Star Member
Jul 2, 2019
Soooo...
I just got PPR.
Yesterday, I got ADR to submit renewed Passport. I haven't submitted it yet but I got PPR anyway.
Timeline;
CRS: 460 (cutoff: 439)
ITA: Dec 19
AoR: Jan 26
CoO: Nigeria
CoR: USA (Studies)
Family unit: 2
VO: Ottawa
Days elapsed: 244
We experienced a range of emotions.
I called multiple times and sent a load of CSEs.
I was not a silent reader.

I pray for everyone one here and elsewhere waiting that yours will come soon. Thank you all very much.

Last edited:

dry.00

Oct 4, 2018
Wow...congrats to everyone who's got a PPR this week.
I'm honestly really jealous to hear good news.

I've been stuck in a hole with negative emotions because my application hasn't move at all.
I'm afraid my file will either stay invisible or be rejected because officers can't decide which document I'm missing.

Reactions: CaCal and mxg

Taha123

Apr 27, 2019

I've been stuck in a hole with negative emotions because my application hasn't move at all.
I'm afraid my file will either stay invisible or be rejected because officers can't decide which document I'm missing.
Same here, today crossed 8.5 months and still no news or any ADR.

I have same feeling like yours tht either they hv forgotten my file or its going towards rejection

mxg

Star Member
Jun 6, 2019
United States
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Calgary
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
25-01-2019
Med's Done....
07-03-2019
Passport Req..
10-01-2020
VISA ISSUED...
14-01-2020

I feel the same way. My file hasn't been touched at all since March. I am afraid when an officer finally decides to touch my file he will reject it. :(

sureshcoim

Nov 20, 2017
I was sent a remed request on 16th. I did medical exam last Saturday.
Today status updated to 'Medical Passed'.
I hope this triggers the golden email finally!
It will. Did you get a chance to call CIC after remedical and asked for other status? I did the same and I was told all other is passed. Medical requested on 18th and taken on 25th. I hope it will change pass next week. Keep us posted on your application’s next steps. Good luck and congratulations in advance.

kevinlkwong

Star Member
Jul 24, 2019
Soooo...
I just got PPR.
Yesterday, I got ADR to submit renewed Passport. I haven't submitted it yet but I got PPR anyway.
Timeline;

I pray for everyone one here and elsewhere waiting that yours will come soon. Thank you all very much.
Congratulations! You didn’t have to wait out the 30 days! Yay :)

Spotted

Nov 27, 2018
Kenya
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Case Processing Centre CPC Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
17-01-2019
Med's Done....
01-03-2019
Passport Req..
26-09-2019
Soooo...
I just got PPR.
Timeline;

Fan Dan Go! Well done dude!!!!!!!!!

Spotted

Nov 27, 2018
Kenya
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Case Processing Centre CPC Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
17-01-2019
Med's Done....
01-03-2019
Passport Req..
26-09-2019
I got PPR but Im still lurking here. Ill tell you why. The chance to move to this country and change the futures of ones family is unprecedented. Well, it has precedent if you think of equivalent countries, but most of those other established institutional democracies are out of the reach of most of us unless we do a similar process with them. So, for the majority of us, all future life for ourselves and our progeny is zoomed in and focused on these singular moments, these existential singularities with Canada, when, based on the mood of an IRCC agent, our futures, those dreams and ivory pillars in the sky, are subjected to the whim of the investigator... And then the questions: Really? Seriously? Why? When? How? Sh*t? F$%k? Will I get through? Please let me get through? What if I dont get through? What next? Better get through or God knows what Ill do? If only I can get through? ... And then the profound realization that hits us all at some point during this wait, oh shit, I care more about this than my evaluator ever will, and I must live with the consequence of knowing that. I matter less, they matter more, even if there's a chance in future that that disparity will be reversed, but for now, I'm a price-taker, not a price-giver. I'm the one in the relationship with a 10 who is a 6. I'm sloppy seconds. For now. Until I go to the gym and get a sixpack...

Good luck guys. When you get it, you'll reverse the imbalance. You'll look in the mirror and say, Yes! They put me down but I knew my worth. And then embrace the new chances, no grudges, walk into that society remembering why you did it - for you, for your descendants, for opportunity and fortune; and with resilience, grit, heart, courage, and irreversible momentum...

___

And now I think I'll move on. Good luck to ya'll and I wish you the best. Catch you on the flip.

Peace.

Roger.

Over.

And out.

*Mic Drop*