>>>>JANUARY 2019 AoR<<<< Join here

metkar

Sep 17, 2019
Turkey
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ankara
I got the CoPR email recently, my medicals expire on 7th of March, however the expiration of counterfoil is just January 14th, 2020. Has anyone received such a short period of time for landing at Canada?

Fanadian

Apr 22, 2019
If someone's file is transferred to the local visa office does it mean that there is a flag or notes in the application?? Is that something that I should worry about.
I don't think so, according to my notes,it says transfering just because of the workload, but I do have a eligibility RR though

ab-ee-pnp

Aug 3, 2018
Thanks dude!

Didn't know I disabled PMs, Ill see how to reverse that. I really hoping you get it asap, with @lina_ballerina , @WunmiofLagos , @Bunny Thapar , @yiso91 , @Pura Vida , @MacPat11 , @JssAmA , @ab-ee-pnp , @Doom__V and so many of my Jan buddies who are too many to name, not to mention my Dec buddies and nov buddies too who are just waiting, waiting, waiting. For 97% of us it will come, very,very small odds of a rejection at this stage.

Anyway, I promised not to be an annoying douche with my well wishes so here is the message I prepared for this moment:

Hi All, I've been a silent reader of this forum taking care of my pet goat lisa-goat and day dreaming of daffodils and silver clouds. Ive never been impatient or anything, I just hum kumbaya all the time and give random strangers big hugs and money because I have so much love and patience in my heart. Im hugging all of you now and wishing you PPR soon. If we meet in Canada Ill give you a hug and some money and allow you to pet lisa-goat. Bye, kisses.
Great - happy to read our friends getting PPR....
This makes all of us happy and gives hope....
Good luck ahead with all the procedure bro.........
We live life, struggle, succeed, fail, rise up again and move on....we never give up

HN92

Star Member
Apr 3, 2019
Hi Team!

I had some movement on my file too, but not the one I was expecting.

An agent informed me today over a phone call that my eligibility has moved from 'Not Started' to 'Review Required'. I inquired as to why that might be, but the agent said that there are no notes explaining why it says review required.

So, I have no idea why is there a review required on my file. Ordered GCMS back in July and didn't receive yet.

Anyone in a similar situation?

AOR: Jan 24
VO: Montreal.

Reactions: Bunny Thapar