AOR Received.
27-01-2019
Passport Req..
08-11-2019
VISA ISSUED...
26-11-2019
LANDED..........
15-01-2020
How strange it is, some people loose weight while under stress and some gain while under stress :)
Oh I gained weight during the stressful periods, but put myself through rigorous workouts and diet to get back in shape :D

Ghost! F@1king finally:p! :);):D

Please God. Pllleeeaaasseeeee...
Got this in the bag! :D

Last edited:
Reactions: Spotted

Spotted

Nov 27, 2018
Kenya
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Case Processing Centre CPC Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
17-01-2019
Med's Done....
01-03-2019
Passport Req..
26-09-2019
Your application is picked up for processing further... If all is complete, you should get an update soon! What's status of your security check
Who knows, been waiting for my GCMS notes for >2months.

Spotted

Nov 27, 2018
Kenya
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Case Processing Centre CPC Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
17-01-2019
Med's Done....
01-03-2019
Passport Req..
26-09-2019
Reactions: Bunny Thapar

lina_ballerina

May 17, 2018

Amit22

Star Member
Aug 27, 2019
It's a good sign. No more questions on their end.. now just to verify. Sorry what was the ADR again?

I also got a 2nd ghost Update today morning. First one was last week and was followed by RPRF payment request. I did the same n updated my a/c with receipt as It was written as ADR in my CIC a/c. After 2-3 days it changed to we are reviewing the additional docs you provided.

Today 2nd ghost update i.e. as Application/Profile Updated in CIC a/c. Nothing changed in the a/c. I was thinking they have updated the payment and are going to the next step BUT IT IS STILL WRITTEN AS “ We are reviewing the additional docs you provided.”

So I guess it is just an update or fake ghost update ☹

WHAT DO YOU THINK GUYS ? Please provide your insights friends.

Reactions: Bunny Thapar

Amit22

Star Member
Aug 27, 2019
I also got a 2nd ghost Update today morning. First one was last week and was followed by RPRF payment request. I did the same n updated my a/c with receipt as It was written as ADR in my CIC a/c. After 2-3 days it changed to we are reviewing the additional docs you provided.

Today 2nd ghost update i.e. as Application/Profile Updated in CIC a/c. Nothing changed in the a/c. I was thinking they have updated the payment and are going to the next step BUT IT IS STILL WRITTEN AS “ We are reviewing the additional docs you provided.”

MY AOR is 16 Feb 2019.

lina_ballerina

May 17, 2018

Ghost could be they accepted your payment but hasn't yet reflected on your account.

yiso91

Aug 19, 2017
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
27-01-2019
Passport Req..
29-11-2019

Well I too got another ghost update today morning along with an ADR, I really hope this time would be the last time

Piyushagr21

Star Member
Dec 6, 2018
Bangalore, India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CIO Sydney & CPC Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
29-01-2019
Med's Done....
12-03-2019
Same AOR.....I'm so scared of logging in just to see "SUBMITTED"
That shit hurts the soul!
Even i am scared of checking my account, everytime i expect application updated but end up seeing submitted.