+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>JANUARY 2019 AoR<<<< Join here

ruchinaik

Apr 23, 2019
The officer is definitely aware of my case.

Ahmed Hussen's office made an enquiry on August 6 and Ralph Goodale's office made an enquiry on May 9 and August 15. The call centre agent confirmed, it's marked in the notes that MPs have made enquiries on my case on those dates and it's pending decision. The case officer may have also received these notes however he has not responded or given any reason for the delay.
Hey, how did you contact Ahmed Hussen's office?

Amit22

Star Member
Aug 27, 2019
It's PPR for me guys....I am so relieved today after excruciating wait..
Note: I had review required on my POF (Proof Of Fund) and was pending with CB01126 since April 5th.

Timeline:

1. SINP AOR: 01-Jan-2018

2. SINP ADR: 07-Feb-2018

3. SINP File on hold for APEGS license: 03-APR-2018

4. APEGS License: 16-Dec-2018

5. SINP Nomination: 31-Dec-2018

6. ITA IRCC: 14-Jan-2019

7. AOR IRCC: 29-Jan-2019

8. MEP: 18-March-2019

9. Biometrics completed: 20-Mar-2019

10. RPRF Fee: 05-Apr-2019

11. PPR: 13- Sep-2019

Wish you all the best!!

Many many congratulations bro.. wish you a blessed life ahead in Canada.

Reactions: spremkr2001

blessed99

Star Member
Jul 16, 2018
Please any UK resident but not British citizen gotten PPR from our January AOR group?

I am beginning to wonder if I made a terrible mistake applying from the UK.

Bunny Thapar

Jun 27, 2017
Visa Office......
Montreal
Hello my lovely people,

Finally some movement on my file so thought to share an update.

I got 2 emails from CIC with msgs in my account.

1. It was to pay Biometrics fees for my spouse and they will then send the letter when she has to do Biometrics
2. Asking for more proof of marriage and filling IMM0008 form.

I have heard from them after 17th March so didnt wanted to take lot of time in replying to 2 above request.

They had given me 15 days to do the needful but I have already submitted the documents visa Case Specific Enquiry although they asked me to do via My CIC account but couldnt find the extra tab to upload the documents.

I hope these requests are a positive sign.

I called CIC to check whether I have passed the background check to which agent replied :

Criminality : Finally Passed on 11th September, 2019
Eligibility: Still in progress
Security : Not started
Visa office : Montreal
AOR : 1st Feb, 2019
Category: CEC Inland

I am assuming that these requests are a positive sign as they will only ask Biometrics of Spouse once they are done my background check but not sure.

@rushi.gada bhai share your thoughts on this.

Hope we all get PPR soon before this month end.

God is great!

Doom__V

May 6, 2018
Hello my lovely people,

Finally some movement on my file so thought to share an update.

I got 2 emails from CIC with msgs in my account.

1. It was to pay Biometrics fees for my spouse and they will then send the letter when she has to do Biometrics
2. Asking for more proof of marriage and filling IMM0008 form.

I have heard from them after 17th March so didnt wanted to take lot of time in replying to 2 above request.

They had given me 15 days to do the needful but I have already submitted the documents visa Case Specific Enquiry although they asked me to do via My CIC account but couldnt find the extra tab to upload the documents.

I hope these requests are a positive sign.

I called CIC to check whether I have passed the background check to which agent replied :

Criminality : Finally Passed on 11th September, 2019
Eligibility: Still in progress
Security : Not started
Visa office : Montreal
AOR : 1st Feb, 2019
Category: CEC Inland

I am assuming that these requests are a positive sign as they will only ask Biometrics of Spouse once they are done my background check but not sure.

@rushi.gada bhai share your thoughts on this.

Hope we all get PPR soon before this month end.

God is great!
Definitely a good sign...

Jist don't get high hopes to get ppr this month. It should be either end of this month or first half oct.
Problem is when the ask for docs, file goes back in queue. Effectively officer would have picked up the another file in the meantime.
Do call IRCC and ask agent to mention notes for officer that you have sent the docs. Do follow up with webform to confirm documents are attached to the application.

Problem is they do security only after they all other things are ok since it is engaging another party in case.

But definitely a good sign...wish you all the best.

Reactions: Bunny Thapar

Fias34

Feb 5, 2019
Anyone heard anything from London VO recently?
Well I emailed London visa office and got replied in less than 24 hours. But nothing new the same lines background checks are being processed and they don't know when it might complete, so basically no progress since May... And unfortunately nothing can be done except waiting...

P0000

Star Member
Jul 11, 2019
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London UK
AOR Received.
07-01-2019
Med's Done....
15-02-2019
Passport Req..
13-09-2019
Alhumdulilah !!:D
ITA - 15th Nov 2018
Category- FSW(O)
AOR - 7th Jan 2019
Medical passed -15th Feb 2019
Biometrics - 27th Feb 2019
Eligibility & Criminality passed - no idea about the dates or GU as my case was with a consultant - but by July 20 as per Mr Ralph it was passed + Security Screening not started yet :/

PPR - 13th Sept (from London Visa Office)
249days total

Dint order any GCMS notes.

-Waited patiently till July 7th but then started investigating and joined this forum to find out why/ whats taking them so long .. then begged the consultant to raise a webform they still dint tell me if they ever got a reply for the webform -.-

Took charge on my own : -
1-Mailed Mr Ralph on July 20 found out Eligibility and criminality passed.. BUT ...Security checks have not been initiated.
2- Then called IRCC after much contemplation because i dint know what verification info the consultant had given ..but just went for it and the agent at IRCC wasn't of any help as my application was being processed outside Canada .
3-Mailed London Visa office they got back to me in an hour stating cant give information /update as e-mail is not registered !
4- Tried to call IRCC again mainly to update or add my e-mail ID so i can get updates from LVO but sadly just a day before that service closed due to influx of calls worldwide.
5- Was just going to purchase a virtual number to call IRCC that i received a call from the consultant that YOU'VE GOT MAIL !
I in a very monotone non- excited voice said thanks and then just gave thanks to GOD !
this period of waiting just killed my excitement ,maybe the process of wrapping up and moving.. brings it back :)

- Takeaway from my experience pls advise your friends or others applying for the PR do not go for a consultant ( they just eat ur money ) unless ur case is difficult or needs an Immigration Lawyer (Lawyer is different and Consultant is a different thing)
I had an issue and went with the agency but later sorted out on my own and as i had paid them already so continued the express entry application.
Everything is available on youtube ..this forum or different facebook groups !

To all who answered my queries thankyou and to everyone who's waiting i pray the wait is short and sweet and ends soon with a happy ending !
inshaAllah :)

nomad26

Star Member
Sep 30, 2018
Please any UK resident but not British citizen gotten PPR from our January AOR group?

I am beginning to wonder if I made a terrible mistake applying from the UK.
I'm a UK resident (but not citizen) and I got PPR end of August (AOR Jan 28th). Is your application at London VO? They seem to take ages to process applications, hopefully yours arrive soon.