+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>JANUARY 2019 AoR<<<< Join here

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
I think you should change your name to Lord of Patience!
I would have been either going crazy or filed a new PR request already.
Can you file another EOI if one application is in progress?

I don't know if it's possible
I would love to know whether that is possible too

I made a withdrawal request in June 2019 and the idiots refused it stating my application is in final review. The call centre agent explained my case is in the final stage, basically only a decision is needed from the case officer.

I would have already completed 2 months if I had sent a new application in July!!

Reactions: PrasadK

dry.00

Oct 4, 2018
At least Sydney and Ottawa are handing out approvals little by little. Winnipeg seems to have lost my application.

Fandango

Star Member
Jul 2, 2019
Lol, you're such a Nigerian! I do not believe that to be the case....besides you do not pay medical fees to IRCC.
I'll rather say incompetent than fraudulent. The best approach to processing these files should be FIFO.....it beats me why they cannot just follow this method. As soon as you pick up a file, treat it and communicate if you're unclear about any detail instead of marking as RR and keeping the applicant waiting for another 2-3months.
Believe me incompetence and high level corruption transcends beyond Nigeria. Eg there's a president of a developed world that's using his position to direct cashflow into his failed businesses. These things exist everywhere.

Reactions: PrasadK

PranavEI

Nov 30, 2016
But in 2017 they had started to come all online already. You mentioned your file reached them by Nov 2018.
Can you call IRCC and ask if you need to create an online account and link your paper file there. That ways you will have track of things
Yes, I have created and linked my application online but my question is, my AOR was delayed by 9 months. I should have got AoR within 60 days of the delivery of my paper file to cio sydney, ns. Now, how will they calculate processing time. From the date they received my file or from AOR date?

dry.00

Oct 4, 2018
I would love to know whether that is possible too

I made a withdrawal request in June 2019 and the idiots refused it stating my application is in final review. The call centre agent explained my case is in the final stage, basically only a decision is needed from the case officer.

I would have already completed 2 months if I had sent a new application in July!!
That's hilarious. It seems like someone's just sitting on your application.

Fanadian

Apr 22, 2019
Your GCMS notes won't tell you that you are in security screening. Everyone goes through security screening. Handful goes through detailed screen which can be because of many reasons.
Security screening is done by CBSA and they determine if you need detailed screening or not....
In my case it was everything pending till 23 Aug, but got the email yesterday. It's just visa office are not processing the case in sequence.... I see in other forums that the folks from apr, may have started getting the emails. This is unfortunate.
by saying security screening I meant detailed check, lots of people said GCMS notes will show a few bland pages in the security section if you are in the detailed check, you can check earlier pages in the stream

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
That's hilarious. It seems like someone's just sitting on your application.
I have already come to that conclusion.

I even asked them to transfer it to NDVO, they refused that too citing program integrity and the transfer would delay the processing times by 2 months. I have completed 2 months since then.

You can't even script a better sitcom episode than this.

dry.00

Oct 4, 2018
I have already come to that conclusion.

I even asked them to transfer it to NDVO, they refused that too citing program integrity and the transfer would delay the processing times by 2 months. I have completed 2 months since then.

You can't even script a better sitcom episode than this.
Maybe it's not too late to insist on a transfer?
Seeing as how inconsistent the call agents give answers, if you call a couple times, someone may agree to transfer it.

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
Maybe it's not too late to insist on a transfer?
Seeing as how inconsistent the call agents give answers, if you call a couple times, someone may agree to transfer it.
I have to make a request in writing to the visa office that is processing my application and explain why my application should be transferred to a different visa office(preferably a local one)

I explained to have it transferred to NDVO because they will be able to verify my employment, education etc and I can also come for an interview if required.

2 weeks later Ottawa responded my visa office transfer request was denied and explained they understand my concern and why I filed a request. However, the officer made a decision not to transfer the case. They can assure that their office is prioritizing to process applications as soon as possible.

The visa officer will decide whether or not your application should be transferred in future. So any multiple future requests will most likely be denied.

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
But do they have the authority to do that?
According to IRCC, all applicants are eligible to request a case transfer. However, the decision lies with the case officer.

The applicants need to provide proper explanation that a case transfer to a different visa office will not affect the evaluation of the assessment process.

Abax

Dec 29, 2018
It's PPR for me guys....I am so relieved today after excruciating wait..
Note: I had review required on my POF (Proof Of Fund) and was pending with CB01126 since April 5th.

Timeline:

1. SINP AOR: 01-Jan-2018

2. SINP ADR: 07-Feb-2018

3. SINP File on hold for APEGS license: 03-APR-2018

4. APEGS License: 16-Dec-2018

5. SINP Nomination: 31-Dec-2018

6. ITA IRCC: 14-Jan-2019

7. AOR IRCC: 29-Jan-2019

8. MEP: 18-March-2019

9. Biometrics completed: 20-Mar-2019

10. RPRF Fee: 05-Apr-2019

11. PPR: 13- Sep-2019

Wish you all the best!!
Wow congrats!!

My AOR is also Jan 29th and file is with Sydney.

How did you know you had a review required on your POF ?
I’ve called several times and they keep saying they have all documents and they just need more time. Wondering If i should submit an affidavit for POF as well.